Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This.

Of all the measures taken, only vaccines have made a difference. The cloth polkadot masks people wear at the store are theatrical BS.
    South Korea's robust testing and contact tracing early on made an enormous difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's primarily their testing rollout that was responsible for the success they had. In a rational world we would have a purge at the CDC for the extreme level of incompetence they demonstrated. Instead, the only one kicked to the curb was the only one sounding the alarm, Dr. Messonier.
    Their contact tracing too while Trump was trying to shut down testing in Washington State to keep from spooking the stock market too early.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    South Korea's robust testing and contact tracing early on made an enormous difference.
    That is one area that we as a country have been awful at since the virus hit our shores.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are not following along.

I made no accusations of fraud, only theoreticals. Question marks that leave people feeling uneasy about the results.

I do wish that demcoratic politicians and MSM actually cared about election integrity, though, instead of constantly painting a false dichotomy of "voting rights" BS. Show up, show an I.D. and cast your ballot. Only the left finds racism in sh1t like that
    So it's all about your delicate feelings.

Not a good reason to restrict voting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their contact tracing too while Trump was trying to shut down testing in Washington State to keep from spooking the stock market too early.
    lol all roads lead to cuz Trump with you

I don't understand your constant semen shielding for the elderly incompetent bureaucrats who run our public health system. Sad!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol all roads lead to cuz Trump with you

I don't understand your constant semen shielding for the elderly incompetent bureaucrats who run our public health system. Sad!
    LOL no road leads to Trump with you, pos had no power over anything apparently

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL no road leads to Trump with you, pos had no power over anything apparently
    BS, I've said repeatedly that Trump ed up listening to the "experts" you continue to worship. He should have listened to Navarro but nope Fauci & Co told him don't worry we got this. We'll just make our own test because we're the bestest in the world and we'll do all of the distribution too. We're going to SARS1 this . Germaphobe Trump ate that up and thought these "experts" will make it go away. They cost him his 2nd term.

Only Dr. Messonier had the balls to speak out and say that was all bull . Old Joe listened to the "experts" and kicked her to the curb. Those old bas s hold a grudge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WH panicking over the Cheesecake factory now. It's gotten bad.
    ^narrator mode

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So it's all about your delicate feelings.

Not a good reason to restrict voting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BS, I've said repeatedly that Trump ed up listening to the "experts" you continue to worship. He should have listened to Navarro but nope Fauci & Co told him don't worry we got this. We'll just make our own test because we're the bestest in the world and we'll do all of the distribution too. We're going to SARS1 this . Germaphobe Trump ate that up and thought these "experts" will make it go away. They cost him his 2nd term.

Only Dr. Messonier had the balls to speak out and say that was all bull . Old Joe listened to the "experts" and kicked her to the curb. Those old bas s hold a grudge.
    LOL always semen shielding for Trump. I know you're trolling but such revisionist bull . Trump downplayed the pandemic before Navarro's letter too and all Navarro wanted was a travel ban with China like that was going to stop the virus from getting here. Too bad Trump ate up Navarro's bull on hydroxychloroquine too, that was a real winner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida poop -- Omicron is prevalent, but omicron patients are not.

Coldvid

https://news.yahoo.com/omicron-domin...173842553.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL always semen shielding for Trump. I know you're trolling but such revisionist bull . Trump downplayed the pandemic before Navarro's letter too and all Navarro wanted was a travel ban with China like that was going to stop the virus from getting here. Too bad Trump ate up Navarro's bull on hydroxychloroquine too, that was a real winner.
    Trump followed Fauci's lead downplaying the virus. The risk to the public remains low.

Dr. Messonier came out and said get ready for community spread. I posted it in this thread at the time. Fauci ran to the podium and kept saying the risk to the public remains low. Two weeks later I had covid and the "experts" were still trying to figure out how to make a test kit

Are you planning on semen shielding for Fauci & Co forever? Think about this, your boy Biden promised to listen to the same "experts" and they are leading him straight to the 1M body count mark with a vaccine availabe. At some point don't you have to start thinking these 80+ year old experts just ain't up to the job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump followed Fauci's lead downplaying the virus. The risk to the public remains low.

Dr. Messonier came out and said get ready for community spread. I posted it in this thread at the time. Fauci ran to the podium and kept saying the risk to the public remains low. Two weeks later I had covid and the "experts" were still trying to figure out how to make a test kit

Are you planning on semen shielding for Fauci & Co forever? Think about this, your boy Biden promised to listen to the same "experts" and they are leading him straight to the 1M body count mark with a vaccine availabe. At some point don't you have to start thinking these 80+ year old experts just ain't up to the job.
    Ran away from that Navarro talking point real quick I see. You think I'm this huge fan of Fauci just because I consistently defend him lying about masks. That was needed to keep them from being hoarded like toilet paper at a point when PPE was in short supply and nurses in NYC were using trashbags and Yankees ponchos as PPE. And Trump did listen to Navarro with his China travel ban and then his hydroxychloroquine nonsense. I thought the borders should have been completely shut down then but Navarro didn't want that and Trump never did either.

And now I'm supposed to blame Biden because a bunch of Republicans don't get vaccinated? What was he supposed to do, tell right wingers not to get vaccinated using reverse psychology like they're a bunch of 9 year-olds? Can't believe that was a serious argument from the right that Biden was trying to trick Republican voters into not getting inoculated by telling them to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon got this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon got this

According to you there's nothing to get

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Brandon got this

People actually believed him

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Brandon got this

According to you there's nothing to get
    People actually believed him
    President Trump: 400k dead of the COVIDPERIOD
    MF Biden: 425k dead of the COVID.
    & counting, kids.

Let us proceed...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want to restrict voting to only in person because of your delicate feelings.

so emotional

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Living with it is reasonable now that we have vaccines. Their prevention efforts the first year though were great.
    With hospitals already under strain and a more contagious variant capable of immune escape, it may no longer be reasonable on depend on vaccines alone to keep our healthcare system from getting rekt by COVID. The number of reinfections in Norway and South Africa is troubling.

It's also troubling that after world-leading deaths and morbidity, the US still has no coherent strategy to minimize death, suffering and social harms.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 12-17-2021 at 03:29 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right idea, hope it's not too late. Waiting until the outbreak is already severe is suboptimal.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Right idea, hope it's not too late. Waiting until the outbreak is already severe is suboptimal.

Way too late, daddy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unvaccinated 11x more probable to die than vaccinated

NY Times email :

Omicron threatens red America

Red alert

Tucker Carlson could do it. So could Laura Ingraham, Mark Levin or Donald Trump himself.

One of these conservative figures could go on the air and explain that the Omicron variant has placed much of their audience in grave danger.

They could remind people that they have been skeptical of vaccines at times — but that Omicron is different. It is so contagious that it may quickly sweep the country.

unvaccinated Americans — who are disproportionately Republican — are now in even more danger than a few weeks ago.

Omicron seems to be qualitatively more contagious than any earlier variant.

In South Africa, Omicron spread twice as fast as the highly infectious Delta variant.

In Britain, officials have estimated that 200,000 people are becoming infected with Omicron every day.

In Denmark, Omicron cases are doubling roughly every two days.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox Agitprop continues sickening and killing its viewers, mainly old white people, the most vulnerable

message: the pandemic is over, stop talking, thinking about it

Tucker Carlson Is Over All the Covid Talk:

‘Imagine Telling People About Your Prostate Every Day’

At this point it is simply not an interesting topic for your private life.

Yes, Covid has killed a lot of people.

So has prostate cancer. Fox viewers think prostate cancer is mortally, highly COnTAGIOUS?

Imagine telling people about your prostate every day for the next two years.

People would know that you were a narcissist. LIE

No one would sit next to you at dinner.

You would be boorish.

And that’s exactly what Covid talk sounds to the well-adjusted among us.

When we talk about Covid incessantly, we miss everything else. LIE

And that’s the the real point.

This is a big and complicated and completely fascinating world. not in the minds of your simpleton viewers

Babies are born. The elderly die.

And in between all kinds of amazing things happen.

We succeed, we fail, we scheme, we inspire, we fall in love, we create things that hadn’t existed before, we have deep and valuable insights into life itself.

Human beings do a remarkable variety of legitimately interesting things.

Talking about Corona is not one of them.

So let’s stop."

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tucker-c...ate-every-day/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fox Agitprop continues sickening and killing its viewers, mainly old white people, the most vulnerable

message: the pandemic is over, stop talking, thinking about it

Tucker Carlson Is Over All the Covid Talk:

‘Imagine Telling People About Your Prostate Every Day’

At this point it is simply not an interesting topic for your private life.

Yes, Covid has killed a lot of people.

So has prostate cancer. Fox viewers think prostate cancer is mortally, highly COnTAGIOUS?

Imagine telling people about your prostate every day for the next two years.

People would know that you were a narcissist. LIE

No one would sit next to you at dinner.

You would be boorish.

And that’s exactly what Covid talk sounds to the well-adjusted among us.

When we talk about Covid incessantly, we miss everything else. LIE

And that’s the the real point.

This is a big and complicated and completely fascinating world. not in the minds of your simpleton viewers

Babies are born. The elderly die.

And in between all kinds of amazing things happen.

We succeed, we fail, we scheme, we inspire, we fall in love, we create things that hadn’t existed before, we have deep and valuable insights into life itself.

Human beings do a remarkable variety of legitimately interesting things.

Talking about Corona is not one of them.

So let’s stop."

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tucker-c...ate-every-day/

I thought blacks were dying the most from the COVID.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon got this

Thread Information