Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neurological Complications of COVID-19 in Children: Rare, but Patterns Emerge

https://www.luriechildrens.org/en/ne...tterns-emerge/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicanism claims more victims:

Pandemic deaths among pregnant Americans are now 'surging'

more deaths for the "pro-life" crowd:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is reporting that

COVID-19 is now claiming the lives of more pregnant Americans and resulting in more stillbirths.

Poynter reports that deaths in pregnancy "rose sharply" in the last two months, and

that 40% of such pandemic deaths have happened since August, when delta began surging in the United States.

Pregnant people have an increased risk of severe COVID-19 symptoms due to poorer immune responses and other factors,

and the CDC is urging those who are pregnant or are planning pregnancy to get vaccinated immediately.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...re-now-surging

Will forced-birthers imprison women for killing their babies by not getting a vaccine?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon got this

Libs have no comment

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    way to go, Brandon

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    way to go, Brandon

But, the sucker was gonna hand a half million to every wet the bas could get his ass scratchers on till the GOP blew the whistle on the mother er.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You want to restrict voting to only in person because of your delicate feelings.

so emotional
    You actually said restrict voting

And then you said it again

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    unvaccinated 11x more probable to die than vaccinated

NY Times email :

Omicron threatens red America

Red alert

Tucker Carlson could do it. So could Laura Ingraham, Mark Levin or Donald Trump himself.

One of these conservative figures could go on the air and explain that the Omicron variant has placed much of their audience in grave danger.

They could remind people that they have been skeptical of vaccines at times — but that Omicron is different. It is so contagious that it may quickly sweep the country.

unvaccinated Americans — who are disproportionately Republican — are now in even more danger than a few weeks ago.

Omicron seems to be qualitatively more contagious than any earlier variant.

In South Africa, Omicron spread twice as fast as the highly infectious Delta variant.

In Britain, officials have estimated that 200,000 people are becoming infected with Omicron every day.

In Denmark, Omicron cases are doubling roughly every two days.

That's called fear mongering because we don't yet know if it's true. All indicators so far tell us this variant is pretty mild.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You actually said restrict voting

And then you said it again
    Restricting voting to in person voting is restricting voting.

your wimpy little feelings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only one party wants to make it harder for Americans to vote, for some reason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solution in search of a problem

His office’s election integrity unit added two lawyers to the team in the last year, bringing it up to six staffers total, and worked more than 20,000 hours between October 2020 and September 2021. Its budget, meanwhile, ratcheted up from $1.9 million to $2.2 million during that time.

Yet records from the office show that the unit closed just three cases this year, down from 17 last year, and opened seven new ones. That includes the newly created unit focused on the 2021 local elections, which has yet to file a single case.
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/pol...d-16708051.php

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ohio calls in the National Guard

Emergency deployment and health care rationing is what living with COVID looks like today.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    only one party wants to make it harder for Americans to vote, for some reason
    & that [one party] is going to have to follow the other party into the practices that COVID wrought. & I know, deep in my heart the old man was a stone's throw from whipping us into a frenzy in the fall of '20 to mail those ballots in, but his vanity precluded him from pulling that lever and instead implored us to go to the polls on election day.

In for penny.
    In for pound.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Emergency deployment and health care rationing is what living with COVID looks like today.

Ain't as much fun as when you was countin' coup on President Trump, eh, tights?

tee, hee.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Brandon got this

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That is not for USA dissemination. In fact, I'll go naked in the street if that report is repeated on either CNN OR FOX this weekend.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    protection against infection was never a real thing boo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida poop -- Omicron is prevalent, but omicron patients are not.

Coldvid

https://news.yahoo.com/omicron-domin...173842553.html
    More definitive wishcasting, tbh.

It's too soon to tell, but not all signs point in one direction.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More definitive wishcasting, tbh.

It's too soon to tell, but not all signs point in one direction.

All signs have pointed in one direction for almost two years

Everybody gets infected, repeatedly.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm really tired of the unvaxxed. em, let em die. If your political iden y trumps your desire to survive what is now a mostly treatable virus maybe you have it coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm really tired of the unvaxxed. em, let em die. If your political iden y trumps your desire to survive what is now a mostly treatable virus maybe you have it coming.
    Immune escape is a game changer, tbh. Given how contagious Omicron is, a lot of fully vaxxed people will die too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Immune escape is a game changer, tbh. Given how contagious Omicron is, a lot of fully vaxxed people will die too.
    It's true, some of us fully vaccinated will be killed, maybe you or I, which will suck. But for a vast majority these vaccines work very well at preventing serious illness and I'm not willing to trade my life away for five years, ten years, who knows how long this pandemic will be flaring. Now that any American who wants to be vaccinated has been vaccinated I'm ready for us to just start living with it in the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's true, some of us fully vaccinated will be killed, maybe you or I, which will suck. But for a vast majority these vaccines work very well at preventing serious illness and I'm not willing to trade my life away for five years, ten years, who knows how long this pandemic will be flaring. Now that any American who wants to have be vaccinated has been vaccinated I'm ready for us to just start living with it in the US.
    well, I hope vaccines alone will be enough to protect hospitals and society at large. I'm frankly doubtful that's the case.

doing this all over again without a safety net is political and social malpractice, imo. doing it without any non-medical interventions is submoronic and courts catastrophe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, I hope vaccines alone will be enough to protect hospitals and society at large. I'm frankly doubtful that's the case.

doing this all over again without a safety net is political and social malpractice, imo.
    The hospitals are going to be ed in various waves until most everyone not vaccinated catches the virus. It was worth shutting a lot of the economy down when this was a novel virus that put a large proportion of people who caught it in the hospitals, but now it's not novel to people who have caught it before and/or been vaccinated.

Thread Information