My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hospitals are going to be ed in various waves until most everyone not vaccinated catches the virus. It was worth shutting a lot of the economy down when this was a novel virus that put a large proportion of people who caught it in the hospitals, but now it's not novel to people who have caught it before and/or been vaccinated.
    I hope you're right. I still think having to ration healthcare is more or less an avoidable disaster too, but I guess everybody gave up on that.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope you're right. I still think having to ration healthcare is more or less an avoidable disaster too, but I guess everybody gave up on that.
    Please. We ain't rationed it since the wets started using it as a doctor's office, we ain't gonna start now, or, do you want what happened 1-6 to happen at the hospital? Huh?

That's what I thought, you poon-tanger, you.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Delta wave in Bexar County the unvaxxed rate among those hospitalized for COVID was pretty consistently around 85% despite the county having a vaccination rate somewhere around 70% last time I checked. What do you want done? If stupid people don't want to get vaccinated it shouldn't go on the shoulders of vaccinated people to try to protect antivaxxers from themselves. I'd love to see vaccine passports but that ship has long sailed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The hospitals are going to be ed in various waves until most everyone not vaccinated catches the virus. It was worth shutting a lot of the economy down when this was a novel virus that put a large proportion of people who caught it in the hospitals, but now it's not novel to people who have caught it before and/or been vaccinated.
    A lot of people wouldn't go to the hospital on the first rodeo, bum. Now as soon as they sneeze, or, cough they're at the ER wanting in.

MF Biden lied, said he had the cure and would ins ute said (plan) as soon as he commenced ta squattin'. 11 months later he's got 426k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID Death Ledger.

- "Who's the wild man now!!!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Delta wave in Bexar County the unvaxxed rate among those hospitalized for COVID was pretty consistently around 85% despite the county having a vaccination rate somewhere around 70% last time I checked. What do you want done? If stupid people don't want to get vaccinated it shouldn't go on the shoulders of vaccinated people to try to protect antivaxxers from themselves. I'd love to see vaccine passports but that ship has long sailed.
    70% ain't gonna cut the mus , bum, nor, lick the proverbail jar. Early on the CDC claimed we'd have to be at 80-85% fully vaxxed to get to the herd.

Wait, I say just wait till they change it to [[[fully vaxxed needing the two shots + the booster.]]] Whoa, daddy!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Masking indoors and free rapid resting are in principle doable, would put a s ch in transmission and don't cost very much. Capacity limitations on gatherings indoors should at least be considered for the winter months, IMHO.

Common sense guidelines about ventilation, indoor air quality monitoring and engineering solutions such as UV and roof vents would be welcome too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Masking indoors and free rapid resting are in principle doable, would pit a s ch in transmission and don't cost very much.

Common sense guidelines about ventilation, indoor air quality monitoring and engineering solutions such as UV and roof vents would be welcome too.
    This gov't (((R&D))) has adamantly stalled + refused to ins ute & accomplish (testing). They-ain't-gonna-do-it. There is nary an upside for them. Yes, for us, for the person who tests negative, but that is where it starts & where it ends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Working from home should be encouraged where possible. Sick pay should be a thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anybody who boards an aircraft, or, sets foot in a school is out of their ing minds.

Stay-the- -home.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Anybody who boards an aircraft, or, sets foot in a school is out of their ing minds.

Stay-the- -home.
    You are actually fine on the aircraft, it's those packed airports with poor ventilation that are problematic... But if vaxxed, mostly a non issue anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad news, if true

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bad news, if true

Another report which CNN nor FOX will touch with a 10 foot pole. They have their orders from CENTRALIZED MEDIA and that's itPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Masking indoors and free rapid resting are in principle doable, would put a s ch in transmission and don't cost very much. Capacity limitations on gatherings indoors should at least be considered for the winter months, IMHO.

Well, at least free rapid testing is already being done everywhere in the US, you can get antigen tests done free at CVS, Walgreens, and others and have the results in a few hours. I took a free pcr at CVS about a week and a half ago and got results in I think a day and a half on that. I don't think I'd put capacity limits on restaurants now that we have vaccines. Non fast-food restaurants were hanging on by a thread before vaccinations became widely available and people could eat in dining rooms without fear of contracting a novel virus.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, at least free rapid testing is already being done everywhere in the US, you can get antigen tests done free at CVS, Walgreens, and others and have the results in a few hours. I took a free pcr at CVS about a week and a half ago and got results in I think a day and a half on that. I don't think I'd put capacity limits on restaurants now that we have vaccines. Non fast-food restaurants were hanging on by a thread before vaccinations became widely available and people could eat in dining rooms without fear of contracting a novel virus.
    & each will run you thru a torture course before shuffling out to your vehicle and grudgingly administering.

them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & each will run you thru a torture course before shuffling out to your vehicle and grudgingly administering.

them.
    Stop spreading fake news, it takes two minutes to sign up for a test at their website and then you just show up around your scheduled time at the pharmacy drive through window. I have taken a test at CVS and one at Walgreens and they were both easy to sign up for and do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad news, if true

Let's see if Biden can get omnicron monoclonals available at warp speed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately Joe cannot even say monoclonal even at normal speed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the omicron as virulent as original Covid strain? Not good if it's super contagious and many have only 2 vaccine jabs that may be waning on a strain that is evasive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    life comes at you fast

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    life comes at you fast

So he caught it on the senate floor...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stop spreading fake news, it takes two minutes to sign up for a test at their website and then you just show up around your scheduled time at the pharmacy drive through window. I have taken a test at CVS and one at Walgreens and they were both easy to sign up for and do.
    , I didn't even think you was payin' attention to my .

Damn ya!!!

Thread Information