My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole point was they didn’t wait. Don’t worry the NIH will publish soon.

It wasn't until April 2021 that the National Ins utes of Health announced it would fund a large clinical trial to study repurposed drugs, including some of those favored by several of the doctors RCI interviewed – a trial that did not commence until June, and is not estimated to be fully completed until March 2023

Meanwhile…

The dissenters became proactive early on, among them:

• Dr. George Fareed, an Imperial, Calif.-based former National Ins utes of Health virology researcher and Harvard Medical School grad who with his primary care colleague, Dr. Tyson, reports an early outpatient treatment track record of 7,000 COVID patients with only seven deaths.
    • Dr. Fernando Valerio, a former Dartmouth trainee who came to national prominence in Honduras for pioneering inpatient and outpatient protocols eventually implemented nationwide. As one of only four intensive-care doctors in San Pedro Sula, a city of 1.2 million, he quickly ruled out a hospitalization-heavy approach as impractical. Instead, he prodded the government to send medical providers door-to-door in virus hotspots to distribute at-home drug kits. And Honduras' mortality rate declined markedly – to roughly half that of the United States at current count.
    • Dr. Darrell DeMello in Mumbai, India, who has treated patients, including employees of some of the world's largest multinational firms, with a drug regimen similar to Dr. Fareed's, and with similar results. Out of an estimated 7,500 patients, he reports, he has lost 16.
    i dont care what the dissenters say

if they have meaningful findings, they'd publish them. anybody can mouth off. einstein didnt go to the press to announce "hey guys, i think e=mc2". he proved it and published it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, just one J&J. I switched to moderna 1/2 dose booster

J&J is a dead vaccine. I think it's a perfectly good vaccine but they've killed it, it is what it is. One dose idea didn't work out tho.

I'll probably get a 3rd boost late next year. Depend's if it's an updated vaccine and if I get my omicron boost. Still hoping for an intranasal live attenuated virus vaccine as a booster, that would be ideal.
    Cool thanks. Im happy with my one and done j&j vax. So is most of my family and peeps

I know they infected babies with cancer with their powder but whatever. I rather risk J&J than MRNA trash

Ce la vie

Im gonna have to find another conventional booster if j&j is dead. No moderna or pffffizer for me

I got time. Qint getting a boost until fall 2022

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You keep saying the elderly should get boosters.

So what's funny?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool thanks. Im happy with my one and done j&j vax. So is most of my family and peeps

I know they infected babies with cancer with their powder but whatever. I rather risk J&J than MRNA trash

Ce la vie

Im gonna have to find another conventional booster if j&j is dead. No moderna or pffffizer for me

My wife was trying to wait for Novavax but it's taking too long and she had to give in to peer pressure/liability stuff.

If you're young and healthy the single dose J&J should get you through your natural boost with just the sniffles.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    i dont care what the dissenters sayif they have meaningful findings, they'd publish them. anybody can mouth off. einstein didnt go to the press to announce "hey guys, i think e=mc2". he proved it and published it
    They did publish, and you are still missing the entire point of the article

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33411780/

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....21.21260223v2
    Last edited by Cuck Ross; 12-21-2021 at 07:43 PM.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Ce la vie

I went one and done J&J as well just to meet work requirements for travel. No booster in my future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And they gave remdesivir to the first covid patient in the US. Not sure what published RCT that was based on. I guess if your drug cost $3000, you can fast track the EUA.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, just one J&J. I switched to moderna 1/2 dose booster

J&J is a dead vaccine. I think it's a perfectly good vaccine but they've killed it, it is what it is. One dose idea didn't work out tho.

I'll probably get a 3rd boost late next year. Depend's if it's an updated vaccine and if I get my omicron boost. Still hoping for an intranasal live attenuated virus vaccine as a booster, that would be ideal.
    This bolded.

Should actually scare the out of hater based on his past remarks.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bexar County still at only 2.2% positivity rate for last week's tests. Pretty surprising when you hear omicron is supposedly gaining a real foothold in Houston.

https://covid19.sanantonio.gov/Repor...ing-Indicators

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole point was they didn’t wait. Don’t worry the NIH will publish soon.

It wasn't until April 2021 that the National Ins utes of Health announced it would fund a large clinical trial to study repurposed drugs, including some of those favored by several of the doctors RCI interviewed – a trial that did not commence until June, and is not estimated to be fully completed until March 2023

Meanwhile…

The dissenters became proactive early on, among them:

• Dr. George Fareed, an Imperial, Calif.-based former National Ins utes of Health virology researcher and Harvard Medical School grad who with his primary care colleague, Dr. Tyson, reports an early outpatient treatment track record of 7,000 COVID patients with only seven deaths.
    • Dr. Fernando Valerio, a former Dartmouth trainee who came to national prominence in Honduras for pioneering inpatient and outpatient protocols eventually implemented nationwide. As one of only four intensive-care doctors in San Pedro Sula, a city of 1.2 million, he quickly ruled out a hospitalization-heavy approach as impractical. Instead, he prodded the government to send medical providers door-to-door in virus hotspots to distribute at-home drug kits. And Honduras' mortality rate declined markedly – to roughly half that of the United States at current count.
    • Dr. Darrell DeMello in Mumbai, India, who has treated patients, including employees of some of the world's largest multinational firms, with a drug regimen similar to Dr. Fareed's, and with similar results. Out of an estimated 7,500 patients, he reports, he has lost 16.
    crazy how DeMello/Fareed dont appear in any of these ... they just want to mouth off for press. and one of those two says its a pre-print that hasn't been peer reviewed. the other is a retrospective study, which is fine when you have limited data to work with, but clinical trials are ultimately what become persuasive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they gave remdesivir to the first covid patient in the US. Not sure what published RCT that was based on. I guess if your drug cost $3000, you can fast track the EUA.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    crazy how DeMello/Fareed dont appear in any of these ... they just want to mouth off for press. and one of those two says its a pre-print that hasn't been peer reviewed. the other is a retrospective study, which is fine when you have limited data to work with, but clinical trials are ultimately what become persuasive
    You’ll get your clinical trial results in 2023. The only one here mouthing off is you, meanwhile these doctors saved thousands of lives not waiting for clinical trial results.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "thousands"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we know better and have actual effective treatment regimens

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My wife was trying to wait for Novavax but it's taking too long and she had to give in to peer pressure/liability stuff.

If you're young and healthy the single dose J&J should get you through your natural boost with just the sniffles.
    Why would she have preferred Novavax to the two mRNA vaccines?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now we know better and have actual effective treatment regimens
    ...under MF Biden 431,001 Americans would disagree if they weren't dead.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’ll get your clinical trial results in 2023. The only one here mouthing off is you, meanwhile these doctors saved thousands of lives not waiting for clinical trial results.
    for which treatments specifically?

we've already had randomized clinical trial on all kinds of stuff, including HCQ

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    for which treatments specifically?

we've already had randomized clinical trial on all kinds of stuff, including HCQ
    Any more questions you have that you could have answered on your own had you read the article will be ignored from this point forward.

Ivermectin, Fluvoxamine, and Fluticasone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to get my booster tomorrow before going out of town for the holidays

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to get my booster tomorrow before going out of town for the holidays
    Good boy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs