My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Trump good now.
    he's still a face. but a face can say a good thing

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    WHO says vaccine booster programs will prolong Covid crisis: ‘No country can boost its way out of the pandemic’

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/22/who-says-covid-vaccine-booster-programs-will-prolong-pandemic.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump didn't fire her, Biden did
    SnakeBoy's power has burst a balloon of despair over the Echo Chamber of a Wednesday.

Wouldn't you know that SB would be the bad guy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    self fulfilling statement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A South African variant. You'd think it would feel at home here in an apartheid state.
    Bend over, I'll show you the "Full Nelson" Mandingo

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You rocking your December AC cubby? Supposed to be ing 83 on Christmas day out here.
    I ain't had it on for a couple weeks, but if it gets there/83 I'll crank it on. It'll be an APS Holiday!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHO says vaccine booster programs will prolong Covid crisis: ‘No country can boost its way out of the pandemic’

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/22/who-says-covid-vaccine-booster-programs-will-prolong-pandemic.html

context

World Health Organization officials on Wednesday criticized blanket Covid-19 vaccine booster programs as poor countries struggle to obtain initial doses, warning that the unequal access to immunizations could lead to more mutated variants that drag out the crisis.

“Blanket booster programs are likely to prolong the pandemic, rather than ending it, by diverting supply to countries that already have high levels of vaccination coverage, giving the virus more opportunity to spread and mutate,” WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said during a news briefing.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    context

World Health Organization officials on Wednesday criticized blanket Covid-19 vaccine booster programs as poor countries struggle to obtain initial doses, warning that the unequal access to immunizations could lead to more mutated variants that drag out the crisis.

“Blanket booster programs are likely to prolong the pandemic, rather than ending it, by diverting supply to countries that already have high levels of vaccination coverage, giving the virus more opportunity to spread and mutate,” WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said during a news briefing.

honest broker TSA

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't had it on for a couple weeks, but if it gets there/83 I'll crank it on. It'll be an APS Holiday!
    Worst part is normally ~80 degrees is window opening weather, but Christmas is cedar pollen season in Texas and that is nasty. I don't get bothered by other in the air too much but this stuff is ugly once it gets around 10,000 parts per cubic meter or more. Only worse allergen I experienced was during wildfire season when I lived in Westwood and Malibu would be on fire a few miles away.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & I'll be frank: I hate to see it. Hoping into bed with Biden after Biden has all over him for the past 3 years. Biden didn't praise (him)...it was as always an insult. Christ, can't the old man figure that in' out without being told? Of course he can, but he's choosing not to. I can only fathom as to why.

Is he on the precipice of selling out?
    Has he had enough?

Seeing him on that stage the other night confessing to taking that booster was ugly. Christ, use your ing head and warn O'Reilly off from that BEFORE you sit down.

Being (nice) to these people, to these enemies will not bear fruit and will do nothing but spur them on to his ruination. They want him to come beggin', cajoling, awe shucking. If he goes to that tact,,,they'll eat him alive, 21.

I may be overreacting, but it wasn't pretty. Turned my stomach, even today, there is a pit down in there, along with a slice of Buttermilk Pie I found at the used bakery area at the WalMart yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & I'll be frank: I hate to see it. Hoping into bed with Biden after Biden has all over him for the past 3 years. Biden didn't praise (him)...it was as always an insult. Christ, can't the old man figure that in' out without being told? Of course he can, but he's choosing not to. I can only fathom as to why.

Is he on the precipice of selling out?
    Has he had enough?

Seeing him on that stage the other night confessing to taking that booster was ugly. Christ, use your ing head and warn O'Reilly off from that BEFORE you sit down.

Being (nice) to these people, to these enemies will not bear fruit and will do nothing but spur them on to his ruination. They want him to come beggin', cajoling, awe shucking. If he goes to that tact,,,they'll eat him alive, 21.

I may be overreacting, but it wasn't pretty. Turned my stomach, even today, there is a pit down in there, along with a slice of Buttermilk Pie I found at the used bakery area at the WalMart yesterday.
    he's not hopping into bed with biden. its the trump vaccine. WARP SPEED

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are the vaccine holdouts?

America's real COVID divide might not be what you think

large divides on COVID vaccination on numerous demographic fronts, based on education, political party and age.

60% of Republicans reported being vaccinated, compared to 86 percent of Democrats.

66% of high school graduates said they were vaccinated, compared to 86 percent of those with graduate degrees.

And 66 percent of 18-to-29-year-olds reported vaccination, compared to 86 percent of those 65 and older.

But there is one factor that accounts, by far, for the largest variation in vaccination rates: age.

the major story here is not that younger Americans are disproportionately holding out on vaccination,

but rather that all age groups
    except people 60 and older have failed to get vaccinated at the high rates

that were necessary (at least before omicron took hold) to achieve "herd immunity" against COVID-19.

https://www.rawstory.com/who-are-the-vaccine-holdouts-america-s-real-divide-might-not-be-what-you-think

Never forget quack killer Scott Atlas wanted let the pandemic run towards herd immunity. How many Ms would have died?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    context

“context”

Anyone who clicked the link and read the article would have understood that. What was the point of your post?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “context”

Anyone who clicked the link and read the article would have understood that. What was the point of your post?
    Philo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “context”

giving context to the somewhat misleading article le

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    context

Do not blame him, he is in korea working 24/7 with no internet.

The Koreans always lose something in translating english language articles.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst part is normally ~80 degrees is window opening weather, but Christmas is cedar pollen season in Texas and that is nasty. I don't get bothered by other in the air too much but this stuff is ugly once it gets around 10,000 parts per cubic meter or more. Only worse allergen I experienced was during wildfire season when I lived in Westwood and Malibu would be on fire a few miles away.
    Looks like it's going to be a bad year. In my area, over the past week when a good wind blows it looks like smoke coming off the cedars because they're so heavy with pollen.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    giving context to the somewhat misleading article le
    What was misleading about the le?

Have you voiced your concerns to CNBC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was misleading about the le?
    should be able to tell based on my post. i thought the header could be taken to mean that the WHO believes vaccines/boosters are ineffective

Have you voiced your concerns to CNBC?
    no.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do not blame him, he is in korea working 24/7 with no internet.

The Koreans always lose something in translating english language articles.
    Koreans bad now.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like it's going to be a bad year. In my area, over the past week when a good wind blows it looks like smoke coming off the cedars because they're so heavy with pollen.
    This will make the omicron wave fun out here. I have lost my sense of smell just from cedar pollen when it has hit 30,000 parts per cubic meter before and in bad years it can get around 70,000.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 12-22-2021 at 07:16 PM.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    should be able to tell based on my post. i thought the header could be taken to mean that the WHO believes vaccines/boosters are ineffective
    Because you thought that about the le you felt the need to give a Facebook style warning to other posters who were too lazy to actually read the article?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you thought that about the le you felt the need to give a Facebook style warning to other posters who were too lazy to actually read the article?
    sure

i'm sorry this happened to you, and hope you can recover from this one day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the point isn't eradication, it's saving lives and hospitals until we have better vaccines/treatment, wider immunity etc..

very much worth doing, seems to me. has been all along tbh. dog libertarians in this forum tend to downplay the linear nature of time and just focus on the endpoint as if that were the only important thing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the point isn't eradication, it's saving lives and hospitals until we have better vaccines/treatment, wider immunity etc..

very much worth doing, seems to me. has been all along tbh. dog libertarians in this forum tend to downplay the linear nature of time and just focus on the endpoint as if that were the only important thing.
    lol you hate yourself for who you used to be

Thread Information