My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like an anxiety disorder.
    Odd, I'm not feeling anxious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Announcements like this don't happen unless the situation is pretty bad. Banner is proactively covering its ass.

"We warned you"

Arizona's largest hospital network warned Tuesday that it might have to cut back on care in mid-January, as patient counts hit their highest level of the almost 2-year-old pandemic.

"If our continued forecast holds true, we will be in a position where we will be unable to meet the care needs of all of Arizonans," Dr. Marjorie Bessel, Phoenix-based Banner's chief clinical officer, said at a virtual news conference with reporters.

"We do not want to get there. You do not want us to get there."

In that scenario, Banner would shift to "crisis standards of care," Bessel said. The chain's 18 hospitals could decide who gets the care and who gets a bed.

The hospitals are currently operating under a "contingency level of care."

"We're not at our normal operations," Bessel said. "It means things like we might be doing less do entation than we previously do. It means things like we may be having staff working different types of units that they don't normally work in."
    https://www.12news.com/article/news/...f-03ac707fabef

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Announcements like this don't happen unless the situation is pretty bad. Banner is proactively covering its ass.

"We warned you"

BLUE state Arizona.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"We warned you"

BLUE state Arizona.

Let us proceed...
    I'm all for the movement that unvaxxed phat phucks go to the back of the line.
    Do not get to steal a bed in front of law abiding, fit, mask wearing citizen.

Lettuce proceed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    interesting theory...I have been moderately sick for 8 days now feeling like ...started with on/off fever first few days, body aches, scratchy throat, sinus drainage, sneezing, "tired" etc. Sounds just like Omicron, right? Except I tested negative. Almost all of those symptoms are "immune response" symptoms. Seems like I'm not the only one this is happening to. One theory is that the mRNA vaccines are making our bodies hyper sensitive to any viral exposure and our immune system is automatically going to Defcon 1 with exposure even to common colds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    interesting theory...I have been moderately sick for 8 days now feeling like ...started with on/off fever first few days, body aches, scratchy throat, sinus drainage, sneezing, "tired" etc. Sounds just like Omicron, right? Except I tested negative. Almost all of those symptoms are "immune response" symptoms. Seems like I'm not the only one this is happening to. One theory is that the mRNA vaccines are making our bodies hyper sensitive to any viral exposure and our immune system is automatically going to Defcon 1 with exposure even to common colds.
    is this your own theory?

if not, please share your source

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"We warned you"

Really need to start putting antivaxxers at the end of the line since they're the ones causing this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm all for the movement that unvaxxed phat phucks go to the back of the line.
    Do not get to steal a bed in front of law abiding, fit, mask wearing citizen.

Lettuce proceed.
    We'll see what happens when that is actually attempted, Mult instead of just threatened on a CNN/MSNBC dais.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Really need to start putting antivaxxers at the end of the line since they're the ones causing this.
    - "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is this your own theory?

I am quoting from an article in National Review.

*In the last week or so, I heard about a ton of friends and acquaintances who felt really sick really quickly, were absolutely convinced they had Covid-19, scrambled to find a test, and then to their surprise tested negative. One possibility is that because of the vaccinations, some people’s bodies are now really ready to react to any pathogen, and so they’re responding to the common cold or the usual bugs with more intense defenses — more post-nasal drip, higher elevations of body temperature, more coughing, more sneezing, etc. Another possibility is that the mask-wearing and social distancing of 2020 that almost wiped out the usual flu season gave our bodies less practice of fighting off pathogens, and so that now that we’re encountering the usual winter bugs and colds again, our immune systems are jumping to Defcon One.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Joe, loitering the panic button. Ain't as easy as hustlin' race, by God.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is this your own theory?

Again anecdotal...I've never had body aches and chills from a common cold before in my life. Always thought people who said that were pussies
    Happened for the first time this year. I'm vaxxed and boosted.
    Cough, congestion, hacking, normal URI I get once a year but this time I had aches and chills, never any fever tho. Didn't spread to anyone around me. Eerie.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    National Review haha
    Personally I think it's the latter. The colds are just gettin us stronger bc we're not breathing all over each other in one glorious cold ecosystem lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, except boosters rarely cause disease, hence the scare quotes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    National Review haha
    Personally I think it's the latter. The colds are just gettin us stronger bc we're not breathing all over each other in one glorious cold ecosystem lol
    440,000/& counting dead of the COVID by MF Biden good now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't think it's cedar pollen? That has been really high for a couple of weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad I stayed away from mrna ma nigs

Cheers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't think it's cedar pollen? That has been really high for a couple of weeks.
    I'm somewhat bothered by cedar, and could understand the runny nose and sneezing, but I have neve had fever, the body aches and over all "tired" symptoms with cedar allergies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm somewhat bothered by cedar, and could understand the runny nose and sneezing, but I have neve had fever, the body aches and over all "tired" symptoms with cedar allergies.
    I have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden did not deliver on any of this, now there's nothing the federal government can do except loosen CDC guidelines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My dad has had all of them from it. I myself haven't had fever or body aches but definitely have had the tired symptoms from it before. It's one of the most annoying things about December through mid February here, that cedar pollen allergies and light COVID have a lot of similar symptoms.

Thread Information