Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, in the sense you'll forget about it. Spanish flu still with us til this day.
    That's not the sense your Trump meant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not the sense your Trump meant.
    Ok. When will Biden shut down the virus?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whataboutism.

I'm perfectly fine just saying Biden was wrong.

You have to make excuses for your Trump every single time.

Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID is a chronic disease

Crazy to think other countries go by the precautionary principle, here the main precaution is protecting the rate of profit from short term costs of human health. The long term costs won't be mocked, though

“Long COVID”, where symptoms of COVID-19 persist for months after an initial infection, could be emerging as a chronic disease in Finland, Minister of Family Affairs and Social Services Krista Kiuru said on Friday.

Speaking at a news conference, she referred to a Finnish expert panel’s summary of more than 4,000 international studies which showed one in two adults and around 2% of children may experience prolonged symptoms connected to COVID-19.

“There is a threat that Finland will see the emergence of the largest, or one of the largest, new groups of chronic diseases, and that not only too many adults will suffer from a long-term COVID-19, but at worst also children,” Kiuru said.

The Finnish ins ute of health and welfare considers an illness chronic when it has a major impact on public health and the national economy through lowered working capacity and strains on healthcare.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2JH14W

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Japan and South Korea accepted COVID was airborne early on and masked up. Neither pursued COVID-zero policy, just ordinary mitigation. Testing, tracing, social distancing and quarantine. And vaccination, once they had it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One day -- like a miracle -- it will disappear.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Japan and South Korea accepted COVID was airborne early on and masked up. Neither pursued COVID-zero policy, just ordinary mitigation. Testing, tracing, social distancing and quarantine. And vaccination, once they had it.

I don't remember Japan being all that active in mitigation efforts, Shinzo Abe got a lot of flack from his people for not doing much early on. It's just that Japanese people mask up normally when they think there is a chance they might have something, been doing it ever since SARS-CoV-1. Seeing Japanese people in masks was common long before this pandemic. But they're not snowflakes who think the world revolves around them like Americans for the most part. Japanese collectivist culture sucks for some things, like their work-life balance even makes America's look decent and will send the nation into crippling recession in the future since it has killed their birth rates, but it works well in a pandemic to have people who care about the greater good of their society.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 01-09-2022 at 03:48 AM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't remember Japan being all that active in mitigation efforts, Shinzo Abe got a lot of flack from his people for not doing much early on. It's just that Japanese people mask up normally when they think there is a chance they might have something, been doing it ever since SARS-CoV-1. Seeing Japanese people in masks was common long before this pandemic. But they're not snowflakes who think the world revolves around them like Americans for the most part. Japanese collectivist culture sucks for some things, like their work-life balance even makes America's look decent and will send the nation into crippling recession in the future since it has killed their birth rates, but it works well in a pandemic to have people who care about the greater good of their society.
    + they can use their $ not on the military industrial complex. We supply all that, like we do for Germany as well. Japanese & German children don't come home from the slaughters for their "President" to meet them at the airport with his watch on like our children do.

Lucky them, bum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    + they can use their $ not on the military industrial complex. We supply all that, like we do for Germany as well. Japanese & German children don't come home from the slaughters for their "President" to meet them at the airport with his watch on like our children do.

Lucky them, bum.
    A lying welsher is what you are! Your word is .

don't quote me got.

btw why are you still here after our ELE?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao I had lunch with my cousin yesterday and he confirmed that the hospital he's at is overwhelmed due to early retirements and pink slips for those not vaxxed...
    This makes sense. Early retirements are happening in all professions. And lots of low level healthcare workers were fired or quit due to vax mandates.

Just Biden murdering more americans with his rules

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Social buy in to sound advice ("avoid the three c's") matters. Emphasis on air filtration and ventilation have probably made a difference, as has the advice about refraining from talking in confined spaces, because people there buy in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DIY school ventilation

In future, it will be far easier to remove infectious aerosols from the air in classrooms and other spaces. Researchers at the Max Planck Ins ute for Chemistry have built a ventilation system that can be replicated using materials from a DIY store. A comprehensive school in Mainz has already tested the system. The Rhineland-Palatinate Ministry of Education is currently testing use of the system in other schools. A construction report is available online.

Videos and more information on the ventilation system for class rooms can be found here: https://www.ventilation-mainz.de/
    https://www.mpic.de/4786086/lueftung-leicht-gemacht

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A lying welsher is what you are! Your word is .
    Splits felt he owed me after I christened him such. But he's too proud to stipulate to that so he granted grace instead.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, Biden's minions are doing that (ventilation tact) per his order..."Yeah, CNN big shot, do an old man a favor and have your experts drill down deep with this ventilation nonsense. Savvy?. Danka shane."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DIY school ventilation
    schools don't have the money to re-do their climatization systems, esp in the short-term of this e, esp in anti-education, no-school-closures, no-mask-mandates Confederate/red states.

An example from Germany will never fly in USA

In that "DIY" image, where is the heating in between Oct and May?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This makes sense. Early retirements are happening in all professions. And lots of low level healthcare workers were fired or quit due to vax mandates.

Just Biden murdering more americans with his rules
    He's in too deep now to turn back. +++ He's got MSM on his side. They'll leave him be, or, redden his ass like this...CNN's John King..."Yes, we all know this is not March of '20. But President Biden could've done a better job with the testing, though this isn't March of '20 when the prior administration lied that March of '20. Yes, hospitalizations are up, but not as high as they were EARLY last year. (he means January 19th, '21). Now, over to this ugly in' broad they stuck me with as a co-host because they WOKE up. Dana, what do you have for us beside your homeliness. I heard they had to shave your ass and have you walk backwards so your family dog would play with you. Is this true, Dana? At least it was before March of '20."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Omicron even cured my constipation

I recommend Omicron to anyone under 65 and not immunocompromised

Cheers

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "What, I make you laugh, I'm hear to entertain you?"...

"Shut up, Anthony. He's a big boy. He knows what he said."
    Anthony, off camera...low voice..."You're right."

"I'm unique? How the am I unique?"

tee, hee.
    Ok not human being.
    Poster.

And you just did entertain me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CDC finally waking up to smell the coffee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Follow da science ma niglettes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Omicron even cured my constipation

I recommend Omicron to anyone under 65 and not immunocompromised

Cheers
    I can see this as a commercial.
    With a cross-eyed Sandinista giving his testimony.

"Also receive 3 days of head splitting pain, its free, get yours NOW!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see this as a commercial.
    With a cross-eyed Sandinista giving his testimony.

"Also receive 3 days of head splitting pain, its free, get yours NOW!"
    3 days is too much imo

Only got headaches in eay AM and 2 tylenols took care of it.

And only 2 days.

Cheers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 days is too much imo

Only got headaches in eay AM and 2 tylenols took care of it.

And only 2 days.

Cheers
    Hater wanting others to follow his body's science...
    Did any stupid leave your body while you were relieved of your constipation?

Thread Information