1. #36676
    Got Woke? DMC's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Post Count
    90,734
    Gorsuch is a rapist

    Murderer too, and a drunk driver. You just cannot trust supreme court justices these days.


  2. #36677
    Veteran hater's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Post Count
    66,615
    Murderer too, and a drunk driver. You just cannot trust supreme court justices these days.


  3. #36678
    Veteran hater's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Post Count
    66,615


    Freedom

  4. #36679
    Veteran hater's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Post Count
    66,615
    Called it


  5. #36680
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Post Count
    17,540
    Hong Kong orders hamster cull and urges people not to kiss their pets after Covid outbreak
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsl...ak/ar-AASTWlF?

    Hong Kong will kill around 2,000 small animals including hamsters after several tested positive for Covid at a pet shop.

    City officials said Tuesday they will also stop the sale of hamsters and the import of small mammals after a pet store employee tested positive for the Delta variant and several hamsters imported from the Netherlands also tested positive.

  6. #36681
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Post Count
    70,381
    Called it

    Well, looks like the salad days of the count are coming to an end. Have to start hunting & pecking, though I read hereabouts by the Winester that starting February 2nd hospitals will no longer be compelled to send case and deaths counts into the official counters.

  7. #36682
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Post Count
    40,310
    Called it

    Jesus ing Christ that's an opinion piece written by someone with a Bachelor's degree in American Studies.

  8. #36683
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Post Count
    70,381
    Jesus ing Christ that's an opinion piece written by someone with a Bachelor's degree in American Studies.
    You're starting to run hot again, Wrecky. I don't like it when you get like this.

  9. #36684
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Post Count
    17,540
    Called it

    Hard to say without good serology surveys. Texas CARES only found 25% with N antibodies in October. Hard to imagine omicron has gotten the other 75% already. Most other states are probably behind Texas. Might need one more variant to burn through and end the pandemic.

    https://sph.uth.edu/projects/texascares/dashboard

  10. #36685
    Veteran hater's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Post Count
    66,615
    Jesus ing Christ that's an opinion piece written by someone with a Bachelor's degree in American Studies.
    Still much better education than Fauci

  11. #36686
    Proud DeSantis Stan Dirks_Finale's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Post Count
    3,781
    Hong Kong orders hamster cull and urges people not to kiss their pets after Covid outbreak
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsl...ak/ar-AASTWlF?

    Hong Kong will kill around 2,000 small animals including hamsters after several tested positive for Covid at a pet shop.

    City officials said Tuesday they will also stop the sale of hamsters and the import of small mammals after a pet store employee tested positive for the Delta variant and several hamsters imported from the Netherlands also tested positive.
    The hamsters were obviously not wearing their cloth, polka dot masks.

  12. #36687
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Post Count
    17,540
    Hard to say without good serology surveys. Texas CARES only found 25% with N antibodies in October. Hard to imagine omicron has gotten the other 75% already. Most other states are probably behind Texas. Might need one more variant to burn through and end the pandemic.

    https://sph.uth.edu/projects/texascares/dashboard
    ^I'm just talking about scientifically there. That is, the pandemic ends when just about everybody has had their 1st infection. Could still take a while.

    Politically the pandemic is basically over already. Ol Joe is going to send everyone a free home test kit and a mask and say that's all I can do for you, Jack, let's move on.

  13. #36688
    Proud DeSantis Stan Dirks_Finale's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Post Count
    3,781
    ^I'm just talking about scientifically there. That is, the pandemic ends when just about everybody has had their 1st infection. Could still take a while.

    Politically the pandemic is basically over already. Ol Joe is going to send everyone a free home test kit and a mask and say that's all I can do for you, Jack, let's move on.
    Yeah, the virus has essentially told Brandon I will leave when I want to leave. You won't be shutting me down, you can't even control your own loud, soupy farts.

  14. #36689
    Savvy Veteran spurraider21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Post Count
    89,113
    every twitter rando hater pushes seems to also have a history of pushing HQC and/or ivermectin

  15. #36690
    dangerous floater Winehole23's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Post Count
    82,358
    Yeah, the virus has essentially told Brandon I will leave when I want to leave. You won't be shutting me down, you can't even control your own loud, soupy farts.
    What did you want Brandon to do about the virus?

  16. #36691
    Veteran hater's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Post Count
    66,615
    every twitter rando hater pushes seems to also have a history of pushing HQC and/or ivermectin
    And you have a history of comparing not wearing a mask to Rape

  17. #36692
    Believe. Adam Lambert's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Post Count
    4,288
    Arguing with hater:


  18. #36693
    Veteran hater's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Post Count
    66,615
    Arguing with hater:

    Boring didnt read

    Cheers

  19. #36694
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Post Count
    95,728
    Jesus ing Christ that's an opinion piece written by someone with a Bachelor's degree in American Studies.
    wishful thinking and hilariously premature

    and of course contrary to the oligarchy/Repug/RWHM strategy of keeping the pandemic going and killing Repug voters and blame the Biden/Dems
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-18-2022 at 05:13 PM.

  20. #36695
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Post Count
    17,540
    What did you want Brandon to do about the virus?
    I wanted him to let er rip. He did

    What did you want Brandon to do about the virus?

  21. #36696
    Savvy Veteran spurraider21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Post Count
    89,113
    And you have a history of comparing not wearing a mask to Rape
    pop quiz. in what way did i compare rape to mask wearing?

  22. #36697
    Got Woke? DMC's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Post Count
    90,734
    pop quiz. in what way did i compare rape to mask wearing?


    He's still going!

  23. #36698
    Savvy Veteran spurraider21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Post Count
    89,113


    He's still going!
    do you think somebody needs to have been personally affected by something to have a strong position on it?

  24. #36699
    Got Woke? DMC's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Post Count
    90,734
    do you think somebody needs to have been personally affected by something to have a strong position on it?
    If you weren't then, you are now!

  25. #36700
    Savvy Veteran spurraider21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Post Count
    89,113
    If you weren't then, you are now!
    you won't engage because you realize that ultimately you would agree with the rape analogy

    thats pretty embarrassing

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •