Page 147 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 47971371431441451461471481491501511571972476471147 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 40782
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Just looked at date of tweet thought this was current. It was months ago, my bad.

But WHO is most definitely being influenced by CCP.

China’s near-total takeover of the World Health Organization comes at a sharp human cost, as the world is tragically now realizing.

The coronavirus (COVID-19) has spread throughout the world, having infected more than 100,000 people and causing the deaths of more than 4,000. Officials in charge of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and the World Health Organization (WHO) have rightly received plenty of criticism about how they’ve managed the outbreak, with nearly half a million people calling on WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus to resign.

The reason for the WHO’s failure to properly act to contain the outbreak, and its repeated issuing of inaccurate and bad advice, is not merely the result of incompetence. Rather, the malfeasance is the direct result of the CCP deliberately buying out WHO’s leadership, with tragic consequences.

Experts have pinned the virus as starting possibly as early as October, months before the CCP alerted the world about the risks posed by the deadly disease. Rather than addressing the issue, China arrested journalists and doctors who tried to sound the alarm. In addition, the “People’s Republic” blocked information on social media and removed all news stories that attempted to report accurate infection numbers. The end result of this was preventable suffering, as countries were unable to take the urgent action needed to respond.

Yet through all the CCP’s obfuscation and ensigning preventable deaths, the WHO consistently praised the CCP for its “transparency” and “leadership,” saying its actions were “making us safer.” To the incredulity of health professionals around the world when finally alerted to the seriousness of the threat in January, the WHO refused to declare it a public health emergency. It took until February 10 for the WHO to even send an advance party to China.

At the same time WHO representatives gushed in praise of the regime’s response, noting the “Chinese people feel protected.” The WHO continues to lavishly praise China as they continued to downplay the threat of the coronavirus, taking months to classify it finally as a pandemic because that “might spook the world further.”

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/17...eadly-results/
    relevant links from article

https://www.who.int/news-room/detail...virus-outbreak

https://www.who.int/docs/default-sou...rsn=ef1ba2bf_2

https://www.contagionlive.com/news/n...tional-concern

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN2041S9

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-wor...se-11581525207

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwFTZawOc9k

https://apnews.com/16cd6173232a01ec0...vUjRpFnmlAYK8k

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...nited-nations/

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/chi...020135826.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sad news Corona deaths in italy today record high 475

if we become italy(which I hope not). we could potentially see daily death rate for f 2,000+

of course that is assuming out medical system collapses and they have to deny service to over 65 year olds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can u imagine 2,000+ deaths a day for couple of weeks!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still too early too tell but southern hemisphere is still not having massive outbreaks. Still hoping we get lucky.

We are right at the point of the year when seasonal respiratory illnesses begin to shift in prevalence from northern to southern hemisphere. We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can u imagine 2,000+ deaths a day for couple of weeks!!
    A couple of weeks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still too early too tell but southern hemisphere is still not having massive outbreaks. Still hoping we get lucky.

We are right at the point of the year when seasonal respiratory illnesses begin to shift in prevalence from northern to southern hemisphere. We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronav...ert-weighs-in/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at the Johns Hopkins map, the disparity between colder vs. warmer climates is striking. SE Asia (Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos) haven't collectively broken 2,000 cases. Even holes like India (156) and Sri Lanka (51) have low case counts. Malaysia (790) and Indonesia (227) are more hard hit, but their numbers are still small comparatively.

Yes there are a bunch of alternate factors here, and we need more time, but there may be some potential that this will be affected by the change in season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Took China 3.5 months. And no one in his right mind can believe the fight is over in China.
    and China's severely enforced lock down ain't possible in USA

the Qanon idiots are already orgasming how Qanon this all is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im talking about him wishing death on multiple people. your mo
    i only wish death on stupid s like yourself because it's fun to watch you cry about "wishing death on others". you're the biggest crybaby of them all tbh.

Is the parlor still open?
    the parlor.... you mean shop? yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the parlor.... you mean shop? yes.
    Wow. So people are still getting tattoos?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looking at the Johns Hopkins map, the disparity between colder vs. warmer climates is striking. SE Asia (Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos) haven't collectively broken 2,000 cases. Even holes like India (156) and Sri Lanka (51) have low case counts. Malaysia (790) and Indonesia (227) are more hard hit, but their numbers are still small comparatively.

Yes there are a bunch of alternate factors here, and we need more time, but there may be some potential that this will be affected by the change in season.
    Man who would have ever thought we'd be grateful for 100 degree summers? Hope these current temps in the 80s that we're having now are going to slow this er down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God Italy is now one day from beating China's official number of dead.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He is responsible, however, for the response to the crisis, which he has bungled, badly, as everybody not blinded by his cult knew would happen.

I was appalled when they disbanded the pandemic team, seemingly for the sole reason that it was put in place by Obama, using "cost savings" as the covering lie. Who knows, maybe they were genuine in that.

At this point though, that decision proved short sighted.

I have always maintained that the vast majority of preferred "conservative" policies are ing stupid and MORE EXPENSIVE in the long run. "abstinence only sex-ed", Opposition to sex-ed, beliief that climate change is a hoax, opposition to abortion, short-changing infrastructure, short-changing schools, belief in infallible free-markets, etc,

This is just another stone in the fail pile.
    No. He locked out China.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man who would have ever thought we'd be grateful for 100 degree summers? Hope these current temps in the 80s that we're having now are going to slow this er down.
    Was joking with my girlfriend that we should all be thankful for global warming (if this is true)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

also Vietnam and Indonesia are shutting down as well

IMO they were not testing but now are afraid of Italy

so they are taking it seriously same for Philippines

others most likely too

too soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. So people are still getting tattoos?
    indeed they are. you're such a scholar and all knowing being while being the very definition of a re blaKKKe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If heat and humidity slow it down, perhaps we can learn from spread in India.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He said this is war. Called himself a wartime president. And we're losingPERIOD.
    He ain't responsible for CoronaPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why has no one pointed out that this whole corona is really an act of war? seriously though? look at those tweets above too and tell me china has the world's best interest in mind. all communists abroad and at home!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was joking with my girlfriend that we should all be thankful for global warming (if this is true)
    Don't laugh. This is just the kind of thing Trump would take credit for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    indeed they are. you're such a scholar and all knowing being while being the very definition of a re blaKKKe.
    "the parlor"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I mean, people are re ed enough for getting a tattoo from you. But to take the risk of catching coronavirus (and obviously hep-c) from a meth head is just insane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information