Waited hours for a worthless booster nobody requires anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Last Days of the Covidian Cult

This isn’t going to be pretty, folks. The downfall of a death cult rarely is. There is going to be wailing and gnashing of teeth, incoherent fanatical jabbering, mass deleting of embarrassing tweets. There’s going to be a veritable tsunami of desperate rationalizing, strenuous denying, shameless blame-shifting, and other forms of ass-covering, as suddenly former Covidian Cult members make a last-minute break for the jungle before the fully-vaxxed-and-boosted “Safe and Effective Kool-Aid” servers get to them.

Yes, that’s right, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, the official Covid narrative is finally falling apart, or is being hastily disassembled, or historically revised, right before our eyes. The “experts” and “authorities” are finally acknowledging that the “Covid deaths” and “hospitalization” statistics are artificially inflated and totally unreliable (which they have been from the very beginning), and they are admitting that their miracle “vaccines” don’t work (unless you change the definition of the word “vaccine”), and that they have killed a few people, or maybe more than a few people, and that lockdowns were probably “a serious mistake.”

I am not going to bother with further citations. You can surf the Internet as well as I can. The point is, the “Apocalyptic Pandemic” PSYOP has reached its expiration date. After almost two years of mass hysteria over a virus that causes mild-to-moderate common-cold or flu-like symptoms (or absolutely no symptoms whatsoever) in about 95% of the infected and the overall infection fatality rate of which is approximately 0.1% to 0.5%, people’s nerves are shot. We are all exhausted. Even the Covidian cultists are exhausted. And they are starting to abandon the cult en masse.

That is what happens to totalitarian movements and death cults once the spell is broken and their official narratives fall apart. When they go down, they try to take the whole world with them. I don’t know about you, but I’m hoping we can avoid that. From what I have heard and read, it isn’t much fun.

https://cjhopkins.substack.com/p/the...-covidian-cult

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't get any side effects. You just a pucc.
    I didn't get any side effects from covid. You just a pucc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElBitcoiNo mad

Waited hours for a worthless booster nobody requires anymore
    projecting after getting called out for posting BS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    projecting after getting called out for posting BS
    waited in line for hours. all got to show is a worthless booster that cant even prevent a cold

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He's damn lucky he ain't on an English bread line. Reduced to beggin' 'em to keep his plum job. Just another prick who turned on President Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hospitalization and death are lagging indicators and the pandemic is regionally discontinuous, but, looks like the gross caseload has started to shrink.

If the pattern of the last two years holds, the next wave comes July-August, then again Dec-Jan.

Hope we've got stronger medicine by then. It's always been a bad idea to relax mitigation when the trend lessens so far, but if we didn't do the right thing only after all other options have been exhausted I guess we wouldn't be American.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    S fired 200 workers who promptly walked across the street to the Valero and were working same day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hospitalization and death are lagging indicators and the pandemic is regionally discontinuous, but, looks like the gross caseload has started to shrink.

If the pattern of the last two years holds, the next wave comes July-August, then again Dec-Jan.

Hope we've got stronger medicine by then. It's always been a bad idea to relax mitigation when the trend lessens so far, but if we didn't do the right thing only after all other options have been exhausted I guess we wouldn't be American.
    Not to worry, I'm sure you haven't relaxed a bit there on the Night's Watch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    waited in line for hours. all got to show is a worthless booster that cant even prevent a cold
    never heard of appointments
    vaxxed thinks getting a vaccine is a dig
    trying to deflect after posting BS
    calls other posters mad after back to back 6 post meltdowns
    hoping muhzipcode and vaxboosted show up to laugh at his posts
    played stupid game, won the stupid prize
    WWIXIXXX

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    S fired 200 workers who promptly walked across the street to the Valero and were working same day.
    Capitalism at work, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...you got (that pill) comin', due in June, that means August at the earliest.

Until then I'm gonna be a totin', son. I toted over 3k last evening, closed down, watched "All in the Family" & CNN, came back and they'd found 500 more COVID dead Americans in the interim.

Those s at FOX should get on that death count toot sweet. Bet they don't just like CNN don't. The s.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...tell that to the nigh on half million makin' like door nails that Biden is responsible for, Winester.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two-thirds of COVID-19 jab reactions caused by placebo effect - study

A third of clinical trial participants

who received no vaccine

reported systemic adverse advents including headache and fatigue.

https://www.jpost.com/health-and-wel...article-693996

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Infected & vaxxed
    2x

Vaxxed only are a danger to society. Stop hiding for the good of your country.
    you bragged that your vaccine tail boosted your immunity. Why on yourself now?

No one has been hiding. Stop living in 2020.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it

Thread Information