My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Word is Brandon is planning to do the same and declare victory over the virus at the SOTU on the 1st

It's over (politically)

Let Er Rip worked

I wonder if the Covidians will keep clinging to their hand sanitizer & masks or jump on board and tow the party line?
    Covidiots will keep wearing their n95s and goggles for a while. They will also loiter around the CVS pharmacies to try to score extra boosters.

Once they see children not wearing masks to school (pretty soon) it will start to hit them. But it will take probably 1 more year till they venture out without a faceshield.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There it is again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Double post

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not wearing a mask, I'm not social distancing, I may have had covid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you even have to lie about quotes.

Still no evidence to support your talking point.

Why do you have to lie every single time, boy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Play stupid ing games

The racket is over

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Covidians have lost

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater, watch to the end

Just one joke into a Saturday night comedy show in Tempe, Arizona, comedian Heather McDonald passed out and landed herself in an emergency room. McDonald, 51, suffered a skull fracture as a result of the fall, a spokesperson for the comedian told NBC's Phoenix outlet. "She may have lost consciousness because of dehydration. She was tested and does not have COVID," McDonald's rep said in a statement, adding that the comic hadn't consumed any alcohol before or during the show. In a series of videos posted to her Instagram Story earlier on Sunday, McDonald apologized to her fans and explained the situation, "I passed out on stage. I got up, I did one joke and I felt so dizzy." She lamented the unexpected end to her show and "that they had to tell everyone to leave and then cancel the second show." According to TMZ, the sold-out audience initially believed the fainting was part of McDonald's routine, which concluded abruptly on Saturday evening with a joke about COVID vaccines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karens are ing soft. Scared to take a vaccine.
    No problems with getting drugs from a shady back alley dealer tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater, watch to the end

Just one joke into a Saturday night comedy show in Tempe, Arizona, comedian Heather McDonald passed out and landed herself in an emergency room. McDonald, 51, suffered a skull fracture as a result of the fall, a spokesperson for the comedian told NBC's Phoenix outlet. "She may have lost consciousness because of dehydration. She was tested and does not have COVID," McDonald's rep said in a statement, adding that the comic hadn't consumed any alcohol before or during the show. In a series of videos posted to her Instagram Story earlier on Sunday, McDonald apologized to her fans and explained the situation, "I passed out on stage. I got up, I did one joke and I felt so dizzy." She lamented the unexpected end to her show and "that they had to tell everyone to leave and then cancel the second show." According to TMZ, the sold-out audience initially believed the fainting was part of McDonald's routine, which concluded abruptly on Saturday evening with a joke about COVID vaccines.
    Seeing the audience's response, you know she's going to incorporate that act into her gig. It was funny at first when she fell, then became hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater, watch to the end

I know I seen something like this in a movie?

The laugh reminds me of the movie Natural Born Killers when Micky rips up Mallorys parents

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Covidians have lost
    Under what COVID restrictions are you currently suffering?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shameful scam

I hope we all pay for this someday

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I have bad news for that teacher...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/minist...es-at-schools/
    Students will still be required to wear masks in school.
    Of course this assumes the video isn't from June 2021 when Israel first lifted mask mandates, which they then reins uted within a couple months after major outbreaks, but who am I to question the relevancy or accuracy of a tweet by Mr. Potato Head?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but who am I to question the relevancy or accuracy of a tweet by Mr. Potato Head?
    I just post them and I rely on libs to fact check them

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr. Anthony Fauci, the chief medical adviser for President Biden, said in an interview published Tuesday that the U.S. is almost past the "full-blown" pandemic phase of the coronavirus and said he hopes that all virus-related restrictions could wind down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kids have that reaction when told they have no homework or when a test is cancelled too

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I just post them and I rely on libs to fact check them
    lol yeah facts are lame lol libs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr. Anthony Fauci, the chief medical adviser for President Biden, said in an interview published Tuesday that the U.S. is almost past the "full-blown" pandemic phase of the coronavirus and said he hopes that all virus-related restrictions could wind down.
    Fauci validated in the end

Fauci

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fauci
    Please dont boost anymore homes

Praying for u

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...& Biden didn't "shut it down."
    Correct, he didn't shutdown the country and the economy is booming. Forgot to add those salient facts

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Fauci
    Correct, he didn't shutdown the country and the economy is booming. Forgot to add those salient facts
    Fauci & Biden lost another 3,479 Americans dead of the COVID today, 2.9.2022.

Let us proceed...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boosted people are about 100 times less likely to die from covid than non-vaccinated

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information