notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    7 day deaths per day is down to 2300. It's over.

-Joe
    We're averaging 3,227 Americans dead of the COVID per day so far this month/February, 2022.

But (they're) almost to the weekend where (they) do their dirty work.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people are slow to get the message

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Email from NISD

Effective Monday, Feb. 14, NISD is ending the temporary face mask mandate that has been in place since Jan. 20. While face masks will not be mandated, we will continue to strongly encourage their use by all students, staff, and visitors while indoors and on school buses.

The removal of the temporary mandate is based on improving metrics in both the city and county as well as in our schools. Metrics that were specifically monitored include the percentage of positive tests, cases per 100,000 residents, positive cases reported directly to our schools, number of individuals in self-isolation or quarantine, and student and staff attendance rates. All of these metrics have steadily improved over the two weeks.

We will keep in place COVID protocols to include notification of confirmed cases, weekly website reporting, and frequent sanitizing. Likewise, we will continue to host COVID testing and vaccination locations across the district. For more information on testing and vaccination opportunities, visit nisd.net/schools/health/covid.

Thank you for your support of our efforts to keep our schools open for in-person learning. We will continue to monitor metrics closely and continue to make decisions in the best interests of students and staff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Email from NISD

Effective Monday, Feb. 14, NISD is ending the temporary face mask mandate that has been in place since Jan. 20. While face masks will not be mandated, we will continue to strongly encourage their use by all students, staff, and visitors while indoors and on school buses.

The removal of the temporary mandate is based on improving metrics in both the city and county as well as in our schools. Metrics that were specifically monitored include the percentage of positive tests, cases per 100,000 residents, positive cases reported directly to our schools, number of individuals in self-isolation or quarantine, and student and staff attendance rates. All of these metrics have steadily improved over the two weeks.

We will keep in place COVID protocols to include notification of confirmed cases, weekly website reporting, and frequent sanitizing. Likewise, we will continue to host COVID testing and vaccination locations across the district. For more information on testing and vaccination opportunities, visit nisd.net/schools/health/covid.

Thank you for your support of our efforts to keep our schools open for in-person learning. We will continue to monitor metrics closely and continue to make decisions in the best interests of students and staff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people are slow to get the message

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Email from NISD

Crazy that many big school systems around the country have sent this message at the same day

Its like someone is controlling all this

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's different

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Huge chunks of people still want masks"

Damn right ChimpHumper, ElTrolo and WhineTroll are huge chunks of people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    poor oppressed Trump s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If people want to wear n95s, no one is stopping them. Those people can wear them forever, for all I care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If people want to wear n95s, no one is stopping them. Those people can wear them forever, for all I care.
    Yeah they will look like dorks but we already had dorks wearing Renaissance so its not a big deal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's different
    Jen doing her bit to trigger trump s... ya hate to see it...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jen doing her bit to trigger trump s... ya hate to see it...
    Now I know why you vote democrat, Chester,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah they will look like dorks but we already had dorks wearing Renaissance so its not a big deal
    Not optional if I head to the office, tbh. They have to abide by local ordinances, and mask mandate is still in place in LA county... we do get free N95s tho...

I mean, are you guys still having a mental breakdown over using a mask???

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not optional if I head to the office, tbh. They have to abide by local ordinances, and mask mandate is still in place in LA county... we do get free N95s tho...

I mean, are you guys still having a mental breakdown over using a mask???

Like you work in an office,,,,LMAO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now I know why you vote democrat, Chester,,,,
    I mean, I only voted Democrat once in my life, and I'm certainly not that young anymore... but if it's any consolation, it's patently clear as well why you vote Republican...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I only voted Democrat once in my life, and I'm certainly not that young anymore... but if it's any consolation, it's patently clear as well why you vote Republican...
    Its no wonder you like young boys and pretend to work in an office,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like you work in an office,,,,LMAO
    Some people here actually know where I work... just step back and don't embarrass yourself again...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its no wonder you like young boys and pretend to work in an office,,,
    I'm not the boomer asking random posters if they like semen... Too much information, tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people here actually know where I work... just step back and don't embarrass yourself again...
    Yeah. Prove it. Let's hear about this office you work at.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Prove it. Let's hear about this office you work at.
    Sure... let's do a $10k bet... we'll wire the money to a neutral poster for escrow and this person can release the money to the winner of the bet.

I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is, how about you?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure... let's do a $10k bet... we'll wire the money to a neutral poster for escrow and this person can release the money to the winner of the bet.

I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is, how about you?

LMAO,,,,you cant prove it can you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO,,,,you cant prove it can you?
    You can pay to find out. Are you going to put your money where your mouth is or you're going to fold?

Can you even handle that chump change?

Thread Information