My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just my monthly check in to see if old, gassy Joe has shut down the virus yet. Apparently not.
    Is that a worry for you? I thought you were a let er rip guy.

What would you like to see Joe Biden do to shut COVID down?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Is that a worry for you? I thought you were a let er rip guy.

What would you like to see Joe Biden do to shut COVID down?
    Not anymore possible than eradicating the flu virus, tbh. He used baseless, political rhetoric to convince the masses, via the state media (also known as mainstream media) that it was, though. It should be called out regularly because if a GOPer said that sh1t, we would never hear the end of it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Joe Biden used political rhetoric to win an election OH THE HUMANITY!!!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So my aunt is in the ICU. Unvaccinated, in her 70s, and has countless pre-existing conditions. Even though she’s my aunt, I really don’t think we should still be required to wear masks if it’s only to protect morons like her who don’t even care enough to take care of themselves.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not anymore possible than eradicating the flu virus, tbh. He used baseless, political rhetoric to convince the masses, via the state media (also known as mainstream media) that it was, though. It should be called out regularly because if a GOPer said that sh1t, we would never hear the end of it.
    Trump said his daddy Xi would shut down the virus.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Biden’s rhetoric about COVID was only effective because of how badly Trump botched the COVID response. More or less every other world leader up for re-election during the pandemic won in a sweeping victory, Trump’s incompetence gave Biden an opening and Biden took it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Joe Biden used political rhetoric to win an election OH THE HUMANITY!!!
    Team MAGA suddenly become campaign speech literalists.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The GOP’s 2022 strategy is basically to autistically screech about inflation without offering any actual plan as to how they get inflation under control if they take congress back. Let’s not act like falsely advertising your ability to contain a problem that’s happening with the other party in power is a campaign strategy that only Democrats use. It’s been the GOP’s playbook for decades, all Biden did was adapt it for his own use, now MAGAboomers are just mad about getting a taste of their own medicine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP’s 2022 strategy is basically to autistically screech about inflation without offering any actual plan as to how they get inflation under control if they take congress back. Let’s not act like falsely advertising your ability to contain a problem that’s happening with the other party in power is a campaign strategy that only Democrats use. It’s been the GOP’s playbook for decades, all Biden did was adapt it for his own use, now MAGAboomers are just mad about getting a taste of their own medicine.
    Let's see how many Trump quotes work for Biden if we replace COVID with inflation:

"You know, a lot of people think inflation goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, inflation will go away in April."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Inflation’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, inflation could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows."

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden’s rhetoric about COVID was only effective because of how badly Trump botched the COVID response. More or less every other world leader up for re-election during the pandemic won in a sweeping victory, Trump’s incompetence gave Biden an opening and Biden took it.
    ...and has buried over a half million/*543,000 Americans in less than 13 months squattin' in that White House, after swearing up & down on the Good Book he'd "shut it down."

*And counting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Inflation’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, inflation could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows."
    ...MF Biden echoing President Trump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's see how many Trump quotes work for Biden if we replace COVID with inflation:

"You know, a lot of people think inflation goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, inflation will go away in April."
    You don't even have to replace COVID with (inflation) to bear it out. President Trump told us 3 January's ago we'd have to herd it out. You high tech lynched him for it. MF Biden said he'd "shut it down"...then has added 543,000 dead Americans to the 400,000 that President Trump oversaw as we continue to herd it out just like President Trump said we would and MF Biden finally concurred, opened us up last Independence Day and let it go.

Same with (inflation)...there is no magic wand. It's cyclical, just as sure as the turnin' of the earth. You just don't want to take your (turn). You feel better having somebody short stroke you (MF Biden) instead of walking in off the street making President and telling you straight..."We'll have to herd it out."...then..."Typically, inflation will go away in April."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Inflation’s going to go away, and it’s — we’re not going to see it again, hopefully, after a period of time. You may have some — some flare-ups and I guess, you know, I would expect that. Sometime in the fall, you’ll have flare-ups maybe. Maybe not. But according to what a lot of people say, you probably will. We’ll be able to put them out. You may have some flare-ups next year, but eventually, inflation’s going to be gone. I mean, it’s going to be gone."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Inflation’s going to go away, and it’s — we’re not going to see it again, hopefully, after a period of time. You may have some — some flare-ups and I guess, you know, I would expect that. Sometime in the fall, you’ll have flare-ups maybe. Maybe not. But according to what a lot of people say, you probably will. We’ll be able to put them out. You may have some flare-ups next year, but eventually, inflation’s going to be gone. I mean, it’s going to be gone."
    Same with (inflation)...there is no magic wand. It's cyclical, just as sure as the turnin' of the earth. You just don't want to take your (turn). You feel better having somebody short stroke you (MF Biden) instead of walking in off the street, making President and telling you straight..."We'll have to herd it out."...then..."Typically, inflation will go away in April."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "And frankly, you know, we’ve had a tremendous — a tremendous market, you and I have talked about that, the stock market. Think of it, we’re almost back to where we were, and we’re still in a period of inflation, which will be going away, as I say, it’ll be going away. And they scream, how you can you say that? I said, because it’s gonna be going away."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "And frankly, you know, we’ve had a tremendous — a tremendous market, you and I have talked about that, the stock market. Think of it, we’re almost back to where we were, and we’re still in a period of inflation, which will be going away, as I say, it’ll be going away. And they scream, how you can you say that? I said, because it’s gonna be going away."
    Same with (inflation)...there is no magic wand. It's cyclical, just as sure as the turnin' of the earth. You just don't want to take your (turn). You feel better having somebody short stroke you (MF Biden) instead of walking in off the street making President and telling you straight..."We'll have to herd it out."...then..."Typically, inflation will go away in April."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So my aunt is in the ICU. Unvaccinated, in her 70s, and has countless pre-existing conditions. Even though she’s my aunt, I really don’t think we should still be required to wear masks if it’s only to protect morons like her who don’t even care enough to take care of themselves.
    elderly, disabled, immunosuppressed and people with underlying conditions that heighten the risk of COVID don't fall into that category for me.

fwiw, I don't demand that anyone put on a mask, I just think it's a good idea. if more people thought so, we might be able to manage the caseload a little better.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    elderly, disabled, immunosuppressed and people with underlying conditions that heighten the risk of COVID don't fall into that category for me.

fwiw, I don't demand that anyone put on a mask, I just think it's a good idea. if more people thought so, we might be able to manage the caseload a little better.
    ...better yet, have fart face "shut it down" like he swore on the Good Book he would...543,000 dead Americans ago.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Germs are everywhere, might as well stop washing my hands"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "STIs are endemic, why do y'all still bother with condoms? You'll never acquire natural immunity that way."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...better yet, have fart face "shut it down" like he swore on the Good Book he would...543,000 dead Americans ago.

Let us proceed...

LOL do you term him enema face?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More obliteration for Stale.

Joe President, not Trump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

LOL do you term him enema face?
    First and foremost he told us that we'd have to herd it out. That's when you went after him with hammer & tong. 3 January's later we're herding it out, just-like-he-said-we-would, just like he'd been told we would, and just like Biden and Hussein were informed we would as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Germs are everywhere, might as well stop washing my hands"
    You should wear latex gloves every day and change them frequently

Thread Information