My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "STIs are endemic, why do y'all still bother with condoms? You'll never acquire natural immunity that way."
    Ever heard of a fetus?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should wear latex gloves every day and change them frequently
    Hand washing works for me, thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ever heard of a fetus?
    damn, you're dense

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't even have to replace COVID with (inflation) to bear it out. President Trump told us 3 January's ago we'd have to herd it out. You high tech lynched him for it. MF Biden said he'd "shut it down"...then has added 543,000 dead Americans to the 400,000 that President Trump oversaw as we continue to herd it out just like President Trump said we would and MF Biden finally concurred, opened us up last Independence Day and let it go.

Same with (inflation)...there is no magic wand. It's cyclical, just as sure as the turnin' of the earth. You just don't want to take your (turn). You feel better having somebody short stroke you (MF Biden) instead of walking in off the street making President and telling you straight..."We'll have to herd it out."...then..."Typically, inflation will go away in April."
    Bend over. I'll give you a magic wand.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So my aunt is in the ICU. Unvaccinated, in her 70s, and has countless pre-existing conditions. Even though she’s my aunt, I really don’t think we should still be required to wear masks if it’s only to protect morons like her who don’t even care enough to take care of themselves.
    Finally I agree with one of you people on something

N95/KN95 masks are readily available. Put one on if you are concerned. In the meantime, stop giving the rest of us dirty looks at HEB when you see us not wearing one.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Let's see how many Trump quotes work for Biden if we replace COVID with inflation:

"You know, a lot of people think inflation goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, inflation will go away in April."
    Trump said a ton of stupid sh1t, especially in regards to Covid. And the media rightfully took him to task for it.

With old Joe, we hear nothing but crickets from the state media known as MSM.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump said a ton of stupid sh1t, especially in regards to Covid. And the media rightfully took him to task for it.

How mach MSM do you consume daily to make that call?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Maryland Department of Health has advised health care providers statewide to conserve the lifesaving monoclonal antibody treatments for certain individuals based on need after the federal government found much of the current supply to be ineffective against COVID-19′s fast-moving omicron variant.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/coronav...lee-story.html

You're just low information, Nathan.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

How many months and segments do you think the MSM should devote to a comment that's over a year old?

I think you're just an insecure and angry curmudgeon who needs validation from your TV.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "Today's commentary on Biden's 'Shut down the virus" gaffe from October 2020, brought to you by Depends."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hand washing works for me, thanks
    Face washing works for me, thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, you're dense
    Bend over, you'd be saying that louder.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First and foremost he told us that we'd have to herd it out. That's when you went after him with hammer & tong. 3 January's later we're herding it out, just-like-he-said-we-would, just like he'd been told we would, and just like Biden and Hussein were informed we would as well.
    TBF first he listened to The Experts™ before he wised up and said we'd have to herd it out. Big mistake, cost him a 2nd term.

"What I certainly would like to see is what happened with SARS," Fauci said, addressing how the coronavirus pandemic may finally come to an end. "When public health measures essentially suppressed it, it disappeared and never came back."

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TBF first he listened to The Experts™ before he wised up and said we'd have to herd it out. Big mistake, cost him a 2nd term.

"What I certainly would like to see is what happened with SARS," Fauci said, addressing how the coronavirus pandemic may finally come to an end. "When public health measures essentially suppressed it, it disappeared and never came back."
    His 2nd term disappeared the moment COVID showed up, and he was informed in the Oval Office as to what precisely that meant.

Sometimes you eat the bear...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

& sometimes that old bear just gets up all over ya...

COVID.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn, Fauci called it. Fauci

Just gotta hope that another variant doesn't show up until omnicron finally dwindles down.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

N95/KN95 masks are readily available. Put one on if you are concerned. In the meantime, stop giving the rest of us dirty looks at HEB when you see us not wearing one.
    the vaccinated soccer mom who yells at people for not wearing masks...lady idk about you but I actually believe the science that the vaccine I took is highly effective, so whether the person next to me is wearing a mask or not really doesn't matter to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ElTrolo and ChimpHumper please respond

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElTrolo and ChimpHumper please respond
    That's precisely our view.

hater loses again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's precisely our view.

hater loses again
    U still wear n95s

Gottem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U still wear n95s

Gottem
    Why do you care so hard whether other people wear masks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The open everything now crew has gotten 99% of what they want, why are they so cranky?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this where we're supposed to pretend we thought COVID restrictions and mandates would be permanent?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So the experts told him it was 15 cases going on zero when it was ripping through Italy at the time?

Thread Information