Page 1535 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 535103514351485152515311532153315341535153615371538153915451585 ... LastLast
Results 38,351 to 38,375 of 40782
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People did not read the study.
    "If the virus was already present in the airways" This means the virus was already about through with a successful cycle in a vaccinated or unvaccinated person. This means the person vaccinated or unvaccinated already had virus ready to spread. So this is very specific. Furthermore...

Do people read these things... from the article. And this statement could go into much more detail:

Dr. Clarke says: “[T]he fact that a vaccine reduces someone’s chance of getting [the infection] in the first place means that while the vaccines don’t provide complete protection against transmission, they are not completely ineffective.”

Now an added bonus, the vaccine also makes actually getting Covid (meaning, you got infected by the virus and you got some of symptoms) and associated symptoms much milder. Honestly the misinformation on this still out of control.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    People did not read the study.
    "If the virus was already present in the airways" This means the virus was already about through with a successful cycle in a vaccinated or unvaccinated person. This means the person vaccinated or unvaccinated already had virus ready to spread. So this is very specific. Furthermore...

Do people read these things... from the article. And this statement could go into much more detail:

Dr. Clarke says: “[T]he fact that a vaccine reduces someone’s chance of getting [the infection] in the first place means that while the vaccines don’t provide complete protection against transmission, they are not completely ineffective.”

Now an added bonus, the vaccine also makes actually getting Covid (meaning, you got infected by the virus and you got some of symptoms) and associated symptoms much milder. Honestly the misinformation on this still out of control.

It got ed royally by this event...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

If, on the other hand she'd a won as scheduled COVID would have had a completely different face than the one we smashed on it at the first. We ing knew EVERYTHING then as we know EVERYTHING now, but, Trump ed it up by making President..."We can either help him, or, keep him locked hand and foot to the whipping post we've had him pegged on for 3 years." It'd be like in -Superman- when they took that vote on Zod..."Guilty, Guilty, Guilty..."

Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

What we did there at the first is absolute living proof that you can't get that toothpaste back in that in' tube for all the rice in China.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they are not completely ineffective.”

?
    so what the are they?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTS Fans Won’t Be Allowed to Clap or Yell at Their Upcoming Korea Concerts
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...032400387.html

South Korea bending the curve

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ?
    so what the are they?
    The statement I put down is from the doctor who wrote the paper commenting( not from ME) ... You can write him. Below is what this says to me along with the other studies we have:

Uhhhh.... boots.
    The vaccines fkn work.
    But as I already said, the vaccines are not as effective on the new variant but they absolutely WORK in preventing getting the disease and thus transmitting the disease.

And if you do get the disease, you are more likely to get a milder symptom case. Thats two good characteristics.

Now add to this, this study was done on people who already had approximately equal amounts of virus to spread in the breathing passages!
    The group as a whole was "poised" to spread the disease. What a surprise, both the vaccinated and unvaccinated people who had ALREADY had viruses in their breathing passages were able to pass it on! WOW... A miracle, who would have thought...?

What would you like to call it boots?
    Sorry but I cannot characterize this paper as saying what CC claims it did.
    Last edited by pgardn; 03-10-2022 at 08:27 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It got ed royally by this event...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.
    Agree.
    This is where the confusion started on the virus.
    With a confused president who did not have a clue.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agree.
    This is where the confusion started on the virus.
    With a confused president who did not have a clue.
    On the contrary, he'd been made well aware of the "prognosis negative."---"Nothing will touch it. Americans are going to die, there is nothing you can do to stop it. We'll have to herd it out like a century ago. That's it, Mr. President. Oh, just one more thing, sir...

"You can't say that out loud like that sir." And he didn't.

That 2 year old Oval Office briefly holds fast over 2 years later...we lost another 2,000 to it today. Coyly State run media CNN stated a year ago..."We may be done with COVID, but COVID isn't done with us." The bitter truth has never been more dead on than that troll by CNN.

And Biden had the identical briefing 2 January's ago. Hussein a bit after President Trump had the first briefing. They all knew and know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the contrary, he'd been made well aware of the "prognosis negative."---"Nothing will touch it. Americans are going to die, there is nothing you can do to stop it. We'll have to herd it out like a century ago. That's it, Mr. President. Oh, just one more thing, sir...

"You can't say that out loud like that sir." And he didn't.

That 2 year old Oval Office briefly holds fast over 2 years later...we lost another 2,000 to it today. Coyly State run media CNN stated a year ago..."We may be done with COVID, but COVID isn't done with us." The bitter truth has never been more dead on than that troll by CNN.

And Biden had the identical briefing 2 January's ago. Hussein a bit after President Trump had the first briefing. They all knew and know.
    Oh.
    Thats where Trump said we were "right around the corner" and it would be gone. Okay.
    Then started in with his own assessment on how to "kill" the virus in front of doctor Birx (who looked like she was ready the throw up)

Trump: "Isnt that right Dr. Birx?"
    Dr. Birx: "I am going to projectile vomit in your face Mr. President..."

That was one of the "always to remember" press conferences.
    Thanks for the memories.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh.
    Thats where Trump said we were "right around the corner" and it would be gone. Okay.
    Then started in with his own assessment on how to "kill" the virus in front of doctor Birx (who looked like she was ready the throw up)

Trump: "Isnt that right Dr. Birx?"
    Dr. Birx: "I am going to projectile vomit in your face Mr. President..."

That was one of the "always to remember" press conferences.
    Thanks for the memories.
    Oh, you'd rather have him come out and tell the truth: "I've just been briefed by professionals who know when they speak. Nothing will touch it. Americans are going to die, there is nothing you can do to stop it. We'll have to herd it out like a century ago."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, you'd rather have him come out and tell the truth: "I've just been briefed by professionals who know when they speak. Nothing will touch it. Americans are going to die, there is nothing you can do to stop it. We'll have to herd it out like a century ago."

Yeah well that would be another set of lies.

There is one thing Trump had a very difficult time saying: "We dont know exactly where we are with this virus in the future but, this is what we know right now"

List:

"Here are possibilities for the future which could be wrong but still could happen."

List

And here is a list of things we should all know about viruses in general and then how this virus differs...

List

But instead he wanders off proclaiming more people are watching him than watched Monday Night Football...
    So, he got his ass handed to him in an election for being a narcissistic pos.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah well that would be another set of lies.

There is one thing Trump had a very difficult time saying: "We dont know exactly where we are with this virus in the future but, this is what we know right now"

List:

"Here are possibilities for the future which could be wrong but still could happen."

List

And here is a list of things we should all know about viruses in general and then how this virus differs...

List

But instead he wanders off proclaiming more people are watching him than watched Monday Night Football...
    So, he got his ass handed to him in an election for being a narcissistic pos.
    What's worse, President Trump's application, or, Biden, swearing upon the Good Book that he would "shut it down."? A year later Biden has added 600,000 more dead Americans to the COVID kill count, no end in sight...we're just moving on now to (living with it) while still dying from it, peeg. But now it's okay because President Trump has been sacked.

You got lucky, peeg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's worse, President Trump's application, or, Biden, swearing upon the Good Book that he would "shut it down."? A year later Biden has added 600,000 more dead Americans to the COVID kill count, no end in sight...we're just moving on now to (living with it) while still dying from it, peeg. But now it's okay because President Trump has been sacked.

You got lucky, peeg.
    No one got lucky with a disease like this.

Joe Biden in Trump's spot would not have made a difference in how bad it was going to be at first.
    But the about all the stupid knock off miracle cures, not touting the vaccine, and going with this stupid ass populist about masks taking away freedom...
    Trump let loose a slew of nuts that were lying below the surface in this country. We could have done much better than we have done. And Biden has made mistakes as well. But in the beginning, when it is so important to attack this on a National health care level, while realizing different areas are going to require different rules at different times .... this was absolutely awful. He went with an ignorant bases' opinion and then suggested stupid unproven drugs. He successfully tore apart any hope of a national effort and made it into a political plaything. We all know this. Its the same thing as the stupid defund the police instead of reform the police (Which has been used before and has not worked).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just in time for BA.2.2

The United States is poised to run out of tests, treatments and vaccines to fight the coronavirus after a $15.6 billion funding plan collapsed in Congress on Wednesday, alarming health-care advocates and raising concerns about the fate of President Biden’s broader covid response plan.

“Testing capacity … will decline this month. In April, free testing and treatments for tens of millions of Americans without health insurance will end. In May, America’s supply of monoclonal antibodies will run out,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said during a briefing on Thursday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...covid-funding/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Becker gothem

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn, Becker gothem
    Jen Socky: "Don't believe it for a second. That's just them saying "Nazi" because we said it, and we said it first,,,I mean it's just them saying bio weapons because they're going to use them on Ukraine like in an hour, maybe less. There, I got it right that time. Every time we do something wrong it's because Putin is going to do it wrong too and he outs us first before doing it, uh, wrong. Okay, I have to go now. Bye."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jen Socky: "Don't believe it for a second. That's just them saying "Nazi" because we said it, and we said it first,,,I mean it's just them saying bio weapons because they're going to use them on Ukraine like in an hour, maybe less. There, I got it right that time. Every time we do something wrong it's because Putin is going to do it wrong too and he outs us first before doing it, uh, wrong. Okay, I have to go now. Bye."
    This is why you watch CNN... they have hawt Jen on the clock...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is why you watch CNN... they have hawt Jen on the clock...
    ...she's so damn ugly that it's frankly a turn on for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BA.2 out of control in Netherlands (test positivity 70%) and Germany (45%).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wastewater is a leading indicator

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    R0 for BA.2 is estimated to be in the range of 12-14, about 30-40% more infectious than OG Omicron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Masking works best when everybody does it.

Schools with mandatory masking during the Delta surge had approximately 72% fewer cases of in-school transmission of SARS-CoV-2 when compared to schools with optional or partial masking policies, according to a study funded by the National Ins utes of Health. The study included more than 1.1 million students and over 157,000 staff attending in-person school across nine states: North Carolina, Wisconsin, Missouri, California, Washington, Georgia, Tennessee, Kansas and Texas.
    In the current study, most COVID-19 cases among students and staff were acquired from the community and approximately 10% of cases were acquired within school. The researchers found that for every 100 community-acquired cases, school districts with mandatory masking had approximately 7.3 cases of in-school infections, while optionally masked districts had 26.4 cases of in-school infections. In other words, school districts with optional masking had approximately 3.6 times the rate of in-school COVID-19 cases when compared to schools with mandatory masking.
    https://publications.aap.org/pediatr...ary-SARS-CoV-2

Thread Information