Page 1548 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 548104814481498153815441545154615471548154915501551155215581598 ... LastLast
Results 38,676 to 38,700 of 40782
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Boiled down:::
    1,024,000 Americans dead in the ground.
    & counting...

as
    "I will shut it down." Biden
    squats in the White House.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Natural immunity is best"

Too bad it doesn't even last four months for Omicron. Dumb Darrin thought it would makes us all immune and turn COVID into no worse than a cold. Instead IRL 200,000 American died in a few months and OG Omicron conferred very little immunity against its own subvariants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minimizers, pooh-poohers and deniers have been wrong about COVID every single time so far.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Minimizers, pooh-poohers and deniers have been wrong about COVID every single time so far.

Especially THIS minimizer, THIS pooh-pooher, THIS denier...THIS crumb bum...

1,025,000 Americans dead in the ground.
    & counting...

as
    Joe "I will shut it down." Biden
    squats in the White House.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Too bad it doesn't even last four months for Omicron. Dumb Darrin thought it would makes us all immune and turn COVID into no worse than a cold. Instead IRL 200,000 American died in a few months and OG Omicron conferred very little immunity against its own subvariants.

You're literally the last person here ting your pants over covid.

I never said natural immunity meant sterilizing immunity. Double boosted Kamala got covid. So what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I never said natural immunity meant sterilizing immunity. Double boosted Kamala got covid. So what?
    I'm not ting my pants, I'm just sharing information about it. COVID is still dangerous and will be for awhile.

Just keep your head in the sand, it muffles what you're saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chronic persistence in the gut after mild infection.

Background:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci told PBS NewsHour, "We are certainly right now in this country out of the pandemic phase."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm pretty sure Darrin has understood for a long time that everybody gets infected, repeatedly. You're the dumb one who thought we could "ring vaccinate" covid away and then thought ac filters duct taped on box fans would get rid of covid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure Darrin has understood for a long time that everybody gets infected, repeatedly.
    Speak for yourself... and not everybody...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure Darrin has understood for a long time that everybody gets infected, repeatedly. You're the dumb one who thought we could "ring vaccinate" covid away and then thought ac filters duct taped on box fans would get rid of covid.
    I said we shouldn't give up on containment, not that ring vaccination would do the trick. Your memory is ty, or you Don't care to be accurate.

And while it's true I've repeatedly stressed the importance of indoor air quality -- and recommended DIY features such as the Corsi-Rosenthal box -- at no time did I suggest that would beat COVID by itself. That's just a crass misrepresentation. I've been talking about a layered approach including vaccines, treatments, NPIs and engineering solutions.

No magic bullet.

While perhaps you're right that everyone will be infected eventually and repeatedly, on the whole it seems better to me not to have been infected before vaccines got here.

Given the various chronic dimensions of COVIDinfection, should I manage somehow not to get infected until nasal vaccines get here that will have been even better, wouldn't you agree?
    Last edited by Winehole23; 05-09-2022 at 01:05 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aside, with robust testing, contact tracing and vaccines that confer sterilizing immunity -- as the nasal vaccines in the pipeline probably do -- why couldn't ring vaccination be a key part of an effort to contain outbreaks?

Seems like any effort to do anything about COVID pisses off SnakeBoy. Nihilistic passivity has been his stance on COVID since the very beginning.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who hasn't had covid at this point?
    nada

And not even a head cold.
    I have not been sick ONE time since masking started (since the whole thing started).
    Not ONCE. And I have been flying to a bunch of places.

But I definitely avoided indoor crowded spaces with large numbers of people coming and going.
    I continued to exercise OUTSIDE. Funny how that all worked out. My family followed basically the same pattern.
    Outdoor picnics with friends, masking in airports/airplanes, avoiding crowded indoor facilities.

Damn. The rules set down worked. Imagine that.... Fauci nailed it with more data coming in and changing the model.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aside, with robust testing, contact tracing and vaccines that confer sterilizing immunity -- as the nasal vaccines in the pipeline probably do -- why couldn't ring vaccination be a key part of an effort to contain outbreaks?

Seems like any effort to do anything about COVID pisses off SnakeBoy. Nihilistic passivity has been his stance on COVID since the very beginning.
    This disease rendered a Snake permanently stuck in the coiled position. He actually made sense occasionally before Covid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This disease rendered a Snake permanently stuck in the coiled position. He actually made sense occasionally before Covid.
    His conceited smugness injures any advantage his education and his moderate intelligence might otherwise confer, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wine ho still babbling bull ,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope this correlation doesn't pan out, but it seems pretty clear at this point that SARS-CoV-2 s up your immune system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the effect is compared to HIV in the thread, but the discussion is way beyond my competence. maybe a doc or a scientist on the board can explain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mild COVID infection is a pre-existing condition/comorbidity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the effect is compared to HIV in the thread, but the discussion is way beyond my competence. maybe a doc or a scientist on the board can explain.

asking for the doctors of Spurstalk to chime in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

how bad were her symptoms?

Thread Information