Page 1562 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 562106214621512155215581559156015611562156315641565156615721612 ... LastLast
Results 39,026 to 39,050 of 40770
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got lucky. I know multiple people my age (early 30s, in good health, not fat) who are vaccinated and boosted but got .4/.5 and it knocked them out for 3 days.
    Or he's lying like when he said he voted for Obama.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or he's lying like when he said he voted for Obama.
    buyer's remorse ~ one week after the election. got totally disillusioned before Obama had done anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left really worries about who others voted for.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The right loves to lie about who they vote for.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC really worries about what people think about him so he advertises who he voted for unsolicited.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC really worries about what people think about him so he advertises who he voted for unsolicited.
    Obama and Biden, if he can be believed to tell a straight tale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama and Biden, if he can be believed to tell a straight tale.
    Rich coming from a Wall of Shamer

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Boiled down:::
    1,046,000 Americans dead in the ground.
    & counting...

as
    "I will shut it down." Biden
    squats in the White House.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got lucky. I know multiple people my age (early 30s, in good health, not fat) who are vaccinated and boosted but got .4/.5 and it knocked them out for 3 days.
    Everyone reacts differently, I suppose.

Here's 71 year old Paul Offit describing his experience at 48:00

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So here's my COVID saga over the last several days:

- Tested positive on Monday (likely due to a lot of traveling/partying the prior week) after getting a cough.
    - Went to an urgent care center Monday afternoon and basically bullied the physician's assistant into writing me a prescription for Paxlovid despite my age.
    - At this point my symptoms were still light. No body aches or fever or loss of smell, just a light cough.
    - By Monday evening (when I took my first Paxlovid dose) I was starting to feel the symptoms. Body aches, congestion, etc.
    - When I woke up on Tuesday I could barely get out of bed. Horrible body aches, chills, fever, and most worrisome my oxygen levels had dropped from 99 to 93.
    - By Tuesday afternoon I still felt like but my fever broke and the body aches were subsiding.
    - Wednesday morning I woke up with no symptoms beyond a soar throat, and my oxygen levels were back up to 99.
    - This morning I woke up with no symptoms at all.

My takeaway is that (i) if the last vaccine/booster you got was >6 months ago, you're still somewhat vulnerable to COVID symptoms and (ii) it'll be a big lift once Paxlovid gets full FDA approval so anyone who gets COVID can be treated by it.
    Good to hear you're doing ok, brah... did you also ask for some vicodin for the 'pain'?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Everyone reacts differently, I suppose.

Here's 71 year old Paul Offit describing his experience at 48:00

When were you last boosted?

I'm guessing that if it hadn't been so long since I got boosted, I probably wouldn't have had any symptoms at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When were you last boosted?

I'm guessing that if it hadn't been so long since I got boosted, I probably wouldn't have had any symptoms at all.
    Offit said it was over a year since he had a booster and opted not to take a fourth. He even opted not to take paxlovid. Was a mild two day illness for him. Personally, I will never take another covid shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Offit said it was over a year since he had a booster and opted not to take a fourth. He even opted not to take paxlovid. Was a mild two day illness for him. Personally, I will never take another covid shot.
    Glad I took none!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Boiled down:::
    1,046,000 Americans dead in the ground.
    & counting...

as
    "I will shut it down." Biden
    squats in the White House.

~~~~~~~~~
    & the beat goes on!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Omicron isn't god's gift to acquired immunity, but kind of the opposite, it would seem.

These data show that the BA.2.12.1, BA.4, and BA.5 subvariants substantially escape neutralizing antibodies induced by both vaccination and infection. Moreover, neutralizing antibody ers against the BA.4 or BA.5 subvariant and (to a lesser extent) against the BA.2.12.1 subvariant were lower than ers against the BA.1 and BA.2 subvariants, which suggests that the SARS-CoV-2 omicron variant has continued to evolve with increasing neutralization escape.
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2206576

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You will get this repeatedly. Get over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You will get this repeatedly. Get over it.
    that's no reason to get it as soon as possible. for anyone who manages to remain uninfected until better vaccines and treatments arrive, that would be a plus for them. vaccines with sterilizing immunity and pancoronavirus vaccines might not be that far off.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WH voted for Gary Johnson

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HOUSTON – With Harris County having a count of more than 1 million COVID cases, and Houston wastewater revealing seven times more of the virus than this time in 2020, local doctors are warning residents to take precautions when it comes to COVID-19.

Dr. James McDeavitt, the Executive VP and Dean of Clinical Affairs at Baylor College of Medicine, said while many may not realize this, by the numbers, this latest surge of COVID cases is indicative of how widespread the virus is in the Houston area.

“Most people will be surprised by what I’m going to say. We are in the midst of the worst surge of COVID-19 that we have seen since the beginning of the pandemic, in terms of the number of infected people out in the community,” McDeavitt said. “Now, having said that, most people are not going to believe me, but if you sit down and reflect, you know three, four or five people who have probably gotten COVID-19 recently.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    HOUSTON – With Harris County having a count of more than 1 million COVID cases, and Houston wastewater revealing seven times more of the virus than this time in 2020, local doctors are warning residents to take precautions when it comes to COVID-19.

Dr. James McDeavitt, the Executive VP and Dean of Clinical Affairs at Baylor College of Medicine, said while many may not realize this, by the numbers, this latest surge of COVID cases is indicative of how widespread the virus is in the Houston area.

“Most people will be surprised by what I’m going to say. We are in the midst of the worst surge of COVID-19 that we have seen since the beginning of the pandemic, in terms of the number of infected people out in the community,” McDeavitt said. “Now, having said that, most people are not going to believe me, but if you sit down and reflect, you know three, four or five people who have probably gotten COVID-19 recently.”
    Johns Hopkins University count posted over 1200 deaths in the last 24 hour period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's no reason to get it as soon as possible. for anyone who manages to remain uninfected until better vaccines and treatments arrive, that would be a plus for them. vaccines with sterilizing immunity and pancoronavirus vaccines might not be that far off.
    I got it once in December. Thats it

Never wore a mask a single minute this year.

Dont b scared. Live your life. Its a short one

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got it once in December. Thats it

Never wore a mask a single minute this year.

Dont b scared. Live your life. Its a short one
    My son got it, (lives out of state) did not tell mother and father until six months later. He said it was like nothing he'd ever had before...like it was killing his DNA. It became worse,,,got 1/2 way to the hospital ER...pulled over, did a U turn and returned to his apartment where he made his stand. "Daddy-O, if I'd a went in there they'd a stuffed a ventilator down my throat and I'd be dead."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weaponized "freedom of expression" is just getting started

a few employees suing Disney because mask/vax mandate violates their religion.

Thread Information