Page 1572 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 572107214721522156215681569157015711572157315741575157615821622 ... LastLast
Results 39,276 to 39,300 of 40782
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol February

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the old normal is dead, the notion that we can simply return to it is a fairytale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID ed some up, huh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID ed some up, huh?
    People did

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People killed a million Americans with COVID?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Kung-Flu is still a thing?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID ed some up, huh?
    The government shutting down schools to save the obese and elderly did.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Low information dem voters will just keep believing their lies. It's hard to face yourself in the mirror and deal with the fact that you ruined the lives of millions of kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID put us in a situation where there were no great choices.

have you heard that COVID infection correlates with white matter loss and cognitive deficits?

unlike getting behind grade level, neurological damage is more or less permanent.

²

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden's COVID policy is dog , periodicity of outbreaks has been every 4-6 months. Mass infection and mass disability are more or less getting locked in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When are all you leftists going to catch the Kung-Flu already and do us all a favor?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat
    LMAO

This message is hidden because koriwhat is on your ignore list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fat ass mofos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fat ass mofos

No wonder

And dont forget the Monkey Pox Tzar a ing Satanist

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Belguim

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we never had lockdowns in the USA, tbh.

there were no enforced quarantines and approximately zero official enforcement of social distancing, isolation and masking guidelines.

what rules there were were mostly enforced by private businesses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was totally unaware COViD has dental presentations, but of course it does, it's a vascular disease

https://www.sdcep.org.uk/published-g...lems-covid-19/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we never had lockdowns in the USA, tbh.

there were no enforced quarantines and approximately zero official enforcement of social distancing, isolation and masking guidelines.

what rules there were were mostly enforced by private businesses.
    BS! I wasn't able to operate my biz for 2 months and that wasn't because, as a private biz, I chose not to. GTFOH!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID has a long tail

Nomi Health said this week that based on a review of claims information, employers spend an average of $2,654.67 per employee diagnosed with long COVID.

The firm said that it conducted an extensive study to examine the costs of long COVID and its associated conditions -- breathing abnormalities, malaise and fatigue, cough, throat and chest pain, and respiratory failure.

Its researchers found per-member employer spending was on average more than 26% higher than the average spending for a diabetes patient, Nomi Health said.

The company added that it reviewed more than 20 million medical claims between January and June 2022 to identify those claims for patients with both diabetes and long COVID -- defined through any of more than two dozen symptoms that linger, recur, or first appear at least one month after a COVID-19 infection.

The study found additional increases in costs for employers and patients. Researchers observed a 203% increase in medical spending per-member per-month within the first six months following initial COVID-19 diagnosis. This increase resulted in a predicted $9,000 per case increase in medical spending compared to spending for similar patients who had COVID but no subsequent symptoms of long COVID.

The study also found a 126% increase in costly diagnostic laboratory and imaging procedures for those diagnosed with long COVID.
    https://www.labpulse.com/index.aspx?...&ItemID=803447

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID can up T-cells

“We see that severe COVID-19 infection has long-lasting negative effects on the immune system. Obviously, the immune system is affected pretty badly when people are in hospital sick with COVID, but we had not anticipated that the effects would persist as long as 7-8 months later,” says Francis Hopkins, postdoc in the Department of Biomedical and Clinical Sciences at Linköping University.Francis Hopkins. Magnus Johansson
    Several types of cells are important when the immune system starts to combat the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Some white blood cells, B cells, form antibodies that recognise and bind to particular parts of the virus, while several types of T cells help to kill infected cells. In the current study, researchers at Linköping University have looked at whether a severe COVID-19 infection has long-term effects on the body’s immune cells.
    They looked at 46 patients with COVID-19 who had received care at Vrinnevi Hospital in Norrköping, and 31 healthy control subjects. The researchers analysed blood samples taken from the patients when admitted to hospital, and taken 2 weeks, 6 weeks and 6-8 months later. They not only looked at the properties of the virus-specific T cells, but also examined whether the disease had had a general effect on all T cells.Professor Marie Larsson. Magnus Johansson
    “The effects on the T cells of the immune system are interesting and mixed. Some of them are still activated long after the disease episode, while others are ‘fatigued’ and cannot function normally. We see similar effects on patients with a chronic HIV infection. The question is: why are these effects still present after so long?” asks Marie Larsson, professor of virology at the Department of Biomedical and Clinical Sciences at Linköping University, and leader of the study.
    https://liu.se/en/news-item/svar-cov...immunforsvaret

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Substantial ongoing hit to the labor force.

This paper studies the impacts of Covid-19 illnesses on labor supply in the United States. Using an event study, we find that workers who miss a full week of work due to probable Covid-19 illnesses become about 7 percentage points less likely to be in the labor force one year later compared to similar workers who do not miss work for health reasons. This labor-supply impact suggests that Covid-19 illnesses have reduced the U.S. labor force participation rate by approximately 0.2 percentage points, or 500,000 people. We further find significant adjustments on other margins of labor supply, including hours and choice of industry and occupation. In total over these margins, we estimate that Covid-19 absences reduce total labor earnings by about $9,000, or 18 percent, over the fourteen months following ahealth-related absence. About 90 percent of the forgone labor earnings reflects long-term reductions in labor supply beyond the absence itself. These results show Covid-19 illness has significant implications for individual well-being and aggregate labor supply.
    https://www.nber.org/papers/w30435

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    long covid with brain fog is a mental, cognitive disability, not only for working, but for daily life

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good luck trying to prove/claim disability in anti-Labor, -Repug-voters Confederate/slave states

Thread Information