Page 1579 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 579107914791529156915751576157715781579158015811582158315891629 ... LastLast
Results 39,451 to 39,475 of 40770
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is. Your point?
    Then why are you ing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    receives half a dozen vaccines that dont do

asks why others dont like vaccines

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why are you ing?
    Not ing. The mouse boosters don't benefit the vast majority of people. Individuals need to do their own risk/benefit analysis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not ing. The mouse boosters don't benefit the vast majority of people. Individuals need to do their own risk/benefit analysis.
    So it's not hurting anyone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's not hurting anyone?
    Young men

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What's up, fatbert?
    Your BAC, you whiny baby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Immune system deniers
    who?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many from this booster?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been 10 days since the CDC director came down with mild symptoms of COVID, wasn't she supposed to return to work after 5 days? That's her advice to everybody else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been 10 days since the CDC director came down with mild symptoms of COVID, wasn't she supposed to return to work after 5 days? That's her advice to everybody else.
    Maybe she took those Pfizer covid extender pills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe she took those Pfizer covid extender pills.
    COVID can last more than 5 days all on its own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mild to moderate infection followed by long COVID correlates with immunological dysfunction

A proportion of patients surviving acute coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) infection develop post-acute COVID syndrome (long COVID (LC)) lasting longer than 12 weeks. Here, we studied individuals with LC compared to age- and gender-matched recovered individuals without LC, unexposed donors and individuals infected with other coronaviruses. Patients with LC had highly activated innate immune cells, lacked naive T and B cells and showed elevated expression of type I IFN (IFN-β) and type III IFN (IFN-λ1) that remained persistently high at 8 months after infection.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41590-021-01113-x?s=09

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Roc e Walensky, the director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, has tested positive for Covid-19 a second time after undergoing treatment with Pfizer’s antiviral drug, the organization revealed on Monday.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Roc e Walensky, the director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, has tested positive for Covid-19 a second time after undergoing treatment with Pfizer’s antiviral drug, the organization revealed on Monday.

Seems like everyone in this administration gets paxlovid rebound. Which is weird because it's really rare.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr. gave me Paxlovid when I had Covid. I didn't take it and Covid was gone on the 11th day, no rebounds. Glad I decided against it because it sounds like it only masks the virus and I'm not really too excited about constantly taking brand new treatments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr. gave me Paxlovid when I had Covid. I didn't take it and Covid was gone on the 11th day, no rebounds. Glad I decided against it because it sounds like it only masks the virus and I'm not really too excited about constantly taking brand new treatments.
    "Paxlovid has proven effective among those at highest risk, including older people and those who are immune compromised. But it appears to provide little or for younger adults."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is it most countries have open up their economies back to business...yet china is still having hard lockdowns for no apparent reason besides showing its citizens whose actually in control....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is it most countries have open up their economies back to business...yet china is still having hard lockdowns for no apparent reason besides showing its citizens whose actually in control....
    if social control weren't motive enough itself, another obvious reason is to keep people from getting sick and dying.

believe it or not, the PRC has a direct material interest in Chinese people being alive, healthy and relatively COVID-free .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Delusional "zero covid" strategy, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right wing nuts job vaccine deniers

learning about Darwinism, the weakest (emotionally, mentally) being cleansed from the gene pool

or mentally, physically damaged, becoming a drag on the "better" humans

Covid Patients Coming Off Ventilators Can Take Weeks to Regain Consciousness

A new paper suggests that the combination of the virus and anesthesia plunges the brain into a prolonged state of quiet — like a freshwater turtle in winter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/07/h...ciousness.html

========================

covid still killing 10Ks of Americans

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

even with Confederate/red states still mis-reporting deaths from covid, as they did in 2020, taking a cue from Trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After a mild 17 day course of isolation, Dr. Wallensky has returned to her official duties.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After a mild 17 day course of isolation, Dr. Wallensky has returned to her official duties.

Those Pfizer pills are awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it's funny at all that SARS2 evades vaccines and treatments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    studies continue to support the correlation of infection and the risks of death, hospitalization and post-infection sequelae.

cases count.

Here we used the US Department of Veterans Affairs’ national healthcare database to build a cohort of individuals with one SARS-CoV-2 infection (n = 443,588), reinfection (two or more infections, n = 40,947) and a noninfected control (n = 5,334,729). We used inverse probability-weighted survival models to estimate risks and 6-month burdens of death, hospitalization and incident sequelae. Compared to no reinfection, reinfection contributed additional risks of death (hazard ratio (HR) = 2.17, 95% confidence intervals (CI) 1.93–2.45), hospitalization (HR = 3.32, 95% CI 3.13–3.51) and sequelae including pulmonary, cardiovascular, hematological, diabetes, gastrointestinal, kidney, mental health, musculoskeletal and neurological disorders. The risks were evident regardless of vaccination status. The risks were most pronounced in the acute phase but persisted in the postacute phase at 6 months. Compared to noninfected controls, ulative risks and burdens of repeat infection increased according to the number of infections. Limitations included a cohort of mostly white males. The evidence shows that reinfection further increases risks of death, hospitalization and sequelae in multiple organ systems in the acute and postacute phase. Reducing overall burden of death and disease due to SARS-CoV-2 will require strategies for reinfection prevention.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-022-02051-3

Thread Information