Page 1595 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 59510951495154515851591159215931594159515961597159815991605 ... LastLast
Results 39,851 to 39,875 of 40795
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your body is currently home to 380 trillion viruses. When you think about actual numbers of individual viruses, mutations seem an acceptable likelihood. All it takes is one.

Of course TSA is feeling cornered and thinks that building walls of texts will protect him from our pointing out the backtracking he's already done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your body is currently home to 380 trillion viruses. When you think about actual numbers of individual viruses, mutations seem an acceptable likelihood. All it takes is one.

Of course TSA is feeling cornered and thinks that building walls of texts will protect him from our pointing out the backtracking he's already done.
    All he is doing is copy and pasting a whole bunch of "we don't know."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean I'm not going to check the numbers for bats or pangolins, but the actual numbers in one person infected with COVID are stunning.

...each infected person carries an estimated 1 billion to 100 billion virions during peak infection....

The possible mutations that could be produced in one individual are...a lot.

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pna...0other%20cells.

I'm not going to pretend to know what all this means, but the odds don't look terribly insane when you consider the total numbers involved.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why it's so pointless to go back and forth with you, your reading comprehension is . The study I linked never said it was genetically engineered, you just make up to confirm your bias.
    Why did you post a link basically implying it was, why?
    I posted this over and over again and you never objected to it? But NOW you get it and claim the back and forth was useless?

Because you dont read. You put up walls of text you dont understand. And then bad info.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why did you post a link basically implying it was, why?
    I posted this over and over again and you never objected to it? But NOW you get it and claim the back and forth was useless?

Because you dont read. You put up walls of text you dont understand. And then bad info.
    You asked for papers supporting lab theory. You then lied about their conclusions, why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You asked for papers supporting lab theory. You then lied about their conclusions, why?
    Wrong. YOU thought the virus was genetically engineered by the Chinese and set upon the world. You never wrote anything about it not being so until very late in this whole thing. Because you dont get.

And you have put up so much new that makes inaccurate and improbably claims.
    Which will take some time to pick through but I will do it for you if you want.
    Why dont you tell us the weaknesses of your own posts? Go ahead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The virus has an animal origin.
    Bet on it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Wrong. YOU thought the virus was genetically engineered by the Chinese and set upon the world. You never wrote anything about it not being so until very late in this whole thing. Because you dont get.

And you have put up so much new that makes inaccurate and improbably claims.
    Which will take some time to pick through but I will do it for you if you want.
    Why dont you tell us the weaknesses of your own posts? Go ahead.
    "set upon the world"

Why do you lie so much?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The virus is being cultured in the US as we write and its very much like the Covid viruses that infect people.
    So this means the US has set the virus out on the world? It means WE got the virus from samples and let it replicate in cells so we had a large enough amount of the genome and such to study the virus.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The virus has an animal origin.
    Bet on it.
    The virus was genetically altered and leaked from WIV.
    Bet on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "set upon the world"

Why do you lie so much?
    Because this is what you implied at the beginning. The virus got out by China knowingly letting it out.
    I made this statement early on and you never asked or even stated it was wrong.
    And this is exactly what many members of the red team trumpers THINK.
    YOU are a part of this group.

China wont tell because they knowingly caused this mess. You are such a disingenuous bas .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The virus was genetically altered and leaked from WIV.
    Bet on it.
    What does genetically altered mean.
    In your statements in means engineered.
    Any time you knowingly change a sequence in the RNA and put in new regulation and or actual coding sites to be translated and transcribed its engineered.
    Do you understand anything about the sentence above?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Because this is what you implied at the beginning. The virus got out by China knowingly letting it out.
    I made this statement early on and you never asked or even stated it was wrong.
    And this is exactly what many members of the red team trumpers THINK.
    YOU are a part of this group.

China wont tell because they knowingly caused this mess. You are such a disingenuous bas .
    I can't figure out if you are lying again or are just plain re ed. I never implied China knowingly let it out upon the world and no study I linked implied that either.

It bears repeating, your reading comprehension is absolute .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What does genetically altered mean.
    In your statements in means engineered.
    Any time you knowingly change a sequence in the RNA and put in new regulation and or actual coding sites to be translated and transcribed its engineered.
    Do you understand anything about the sentence above?
    In this context genetically altered and engineered are interchangeable. Do you have a point?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The virus is being cultured in the US as we write and its very much like the Covid viruses that infect people.
    So this means the US has set the virus out on the world? It means WE got the virus from samples and let it replicate in cells so we had a large enough amount of the genome and such to study the virus.
    TSA concludes:

US labs are genetically altering the newer viruses and then it is leaked.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In this context genetically altered and engineered are interchangeable. Do you have a point?
    Yes.
    You did not understand and you still dont understand molecular biology or molecular evolution.
    You put up walls of texts, make absurd claims, and then back down.

Thats the point.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yes.
    You did not understand and you still dont understand molecular biology or molecular evolution.
    You put up walls of texts, make absurd claims, and then back down.

Thats the point.
    That has nothing to do with them being interchangeable

You were trying to make a point of me not knowing they were interchangeable and fell flat on your face.

The only one here making absurd claims here is you. "China set the virus upon the world"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't figure out if you are lying again or are just plain re ed. I never implied China knowingly let it out upon the world and no study I linked implied that either.

It bears repeating, your reading comprehension is absolute .
    You say this NOW.
    I had multiple posts saying this is what you thought because this is what Trumpers are told to think.
    You denied none of it until NOW. I hit you right in the face with this and you never addressed it. Because, imo you believed. NOW you backtrack.
    Why would you omit or not address this POLITICAL part of the claims on a POLITICAL board?

Lying, disingenuous red team member.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That has nothing to do with them being interchangeable

You were trying to make a point of me not knowing they were interchangeable and fell flat on your face.

The only one here making absurd claims here is you. "China set the virus upon the world"
    I made the same point earlier on and YOU NEVER addressed it.
    Because you just figured it out. Dont lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did you happen to catch Greenwald lauding Alex Jones at a screening of a do entary about Jones?

It's really amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Altered by what?
    The current viruses are altered by random mutations.
    They are NOT the same as the original(s).
    So the different forms of the virus we see now are NOT natural?
    TSA answer was to put up a laughing emoji.
    THREE days ago.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You say this NOW.
    I had multiple posts saying this is what you thought because this is what Trumpers are told to think.
    You denied none of it until NOW. I hit you right in the face with this and you never addressed it. Because, imo you believed. NOW you backtrack.
    Why would you omit or not address this POLITICAL part of the claims on a POLITICAL board?

Lying, disingenuous red team member.
    Here you go lying again.

I just went through our entire exchange. The first time you (incorrectly) said that I believed China set the virus upon the world was in post #39856...about 40 minutes ago.

You didn't have multiple posts saying that is what I thought, you had one post and it happened a short time ago and I addressed it immediately. There is nothing for me to backtrack from, but it sure is going to be fun watching you try and clean up the mess you just made, liar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China has absolutely been withholding information.

But...
    This lab leak stuff is implying that China released a strain of virus of their MAKING?
    There is a huge difference between knowing the virus was cultivated in a lab like goes on with any lab studying the Corona viruses, and actually MAKING (synthesizing the viral RNA) the virus.
    Having an animal origin and then being cultivated in large amounts within a lab is very different.

Saying the outbreak has not been traced back to an animal origin has to be understood correctly. Please find a paper that says the corona virus RNA had to be CREATED in a lab. Please post it. I need to be informed on this. Because it should be damn easy to tell by the sequence if it had a lab make it.

5 days ago.
    Now look at your response.
    And yes there are others. Im not going through everything like you did NOT do.

China released... wft do you think this says to the red team. Released is "let go" or to "set free"
    You just now figured out that two other things are similar concerning molecular genetics and you award yourself a pat on the back and then lie.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    5 days ago.
    Now look at your response.
    And yes there are others. Im not going through everything like you did NOT do.

China released... wft do you think this says to the red team. Released is "let go" or to "set free"
    You just now figured out that two other things are similar concerning molecular genetics and you award yourself a pat on the back and then lie.
    That isn't you saying this is what TSA thinks, you and I hadn't even started our conversation yet you fool.
    And no, there are not others. You might believe there are in your head but there is nothing written on this board saying that.

Why do you continue to lie so much?

Thread Information