Page 1596 of 1633 FirstFirst ... 59610961496154615861592159315941595159615971598159916001606 ... LastLast
Results 39,876 to 39,900 of 40801
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a "lab release" theory I haven't heard about yet?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a "lab release" theory I haven't heard about yet?
    Apparently yes.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ccp-go...ese-virologist

I guess you underestimate where you get your news from.
    You know, the same guys that called Jan 6 a picnic.

This stuff is all over. And its from YOUR team. Own it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently yes.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ccp-go...ese-virologist

I guess you underestimate where you get your news from.

This stuff is all over. And its from YOUR team. Own it.

Appears to be the opinion of this one Chinese virologist, who appears to contradict herself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appears to be the opinion of this one Chinese virologist, who appears to contradict herself.
    Ohh...

Why was she picked for an interview by FOX?
    I could find a scientist that says the same thing she says, but hes bonkers and holds grudges.
    Ya think certain people are picked for interviews for a reason?

Im sure it would be amusing to get a person with schizophrenia on the news telling us how the world works. Could be "fun news".

Why dont you look around some more.
    She is not the only person who believes this, especially in Trumpers in the US.
    Last edited by pgardn; 03-08-2023 at 05:50 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Meh, we just don't equate that day with Pearl Harbor or 9/11

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You tried to say it was a series of self-guided tours of the Capitol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh.... Neither do I. But as an assault on a democratic ins ution I absolutely consider it important. But you dont.

Do you think its important to get interviews with people who actually know what they are talking about?
    Or you think maybe people are chosen as "experts" because they agree with a certain audience.
    Why dont you think about that.

Still chuckles that you have not heard of "it".... Im guessing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What?
    Seriously?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The board should know there are lab release theories Darrin has not heard about yet.

Get a town caller for ST ready.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ??

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Ohh...

Why was she picked for an interview by FOX?
    I could find a scientist that says the same thing she says, but hes bonkers and holds grudges.
    Ya think certain people are picked for interviews for a reason?

Im sure it would be amusing to get a person with schizophrenia on the news telling us how the world works. Could be "fun news".

Why dont you look around some more.
    She is not the only person who believes this, especially in Trumpers in the US.
    Why did Fox pick her for an interview?

“Yan was a respected doctor who specialized in virology and immunology at the Hong Kong School of Public Health before fleeing in April 2020 after she began looking into the growing number of cases coming out of mainland China that involved human-to-human transmission.”

You are truly re ed, and a liar.

And at you just carrying on in this thread like you weren’t just exposed as a serial liar.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lot of people in jail for trespassing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did Fox pick her for an interview?

“Yan was a respected doctor who specialized in virology and immunology at the Hong Kong School of Public Health before fleeing in April 2020 after she began looking into the growing number of cases coming out of mainland China that involved human-to-human transmission.”

You are truly re ed, and a liar.

And at you just carrying on in this thread like you weren’t just exposed as a serial liar.
    Hey Darrin.
    TSA disagrees with you.
    Hes right here on this board.

And you crave lying. You said you looked back at threads and said you were never confronted with wording that said the Chinese did release a virus now you go back again after I find an interview in which your fellow Trumper says the expert contradicting herself. You guys are all over the place. And now you are again flip flopping like a pathological liar again.

5 days ago dude... And now look what you posted DIRECTLY AFTER I posted this: Go look at it fkn liar.

But...
    This lab leak stuff is implying that China released a strain of virus of their MAKING?
    There is a huge difference between knowing the virus was cultivated in a lab like goes on with any lab studying the Corona viruses, and actually MAKING (synthesizing the viral RNA) the virus.
    Having an animal origin and then being cultivated in large amounts within a lab is very different.

Saying the outbreak has not been traced back to an animal origin has to be understood correctly. Please find a paper that says the corona virus RNA had to be CREATED in a lab. Please post it. I need to be informed on this. Because it should be damn easy to tell by the sequence if it had a lab make it.

But you never saw this.
    And wanted to rid yourself of the idea that China released the virus
    Until I post a FOX story and you flip flop again?
    There is something seriously wrong with you.
    Last edited by pgardn; 03-08-2023 at 06:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pgardn -- Is English your first language? Just curious

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Hey Darrin.
    TSA disagrees with you.
    Hes right here on this board.

And you crave lying. You said you looked back at threads and said you were never confronted with wording that said the Chinese did release a virus now you go back again after I find an interview in which your fellow Trumper says the expert contradicting herself. You guys are all over the place. And now you are again flip flopping like a pathological liar again.

5 days ago dude... And now look what you posted DIRECTLY AFTER I posted this: Go look at it fkn liar.

But...
    This lab leak stuff is implying that China released a strain of virus of their MAKING?
    There is a huge difference between knowing the virus was cultivated in a lab like goes on with any lab studying the Corona viruses, and actually MAKING (synthesizing the viral RNA) the virus.
    Having an animal origin and then being cultivated in large amounts within a lab is very different.

Saying the outbreak has not been traced back to an animal origin has to be understood correctly. Please find a paper that says the corona virus RNA had to be CREATED in a lab. Please post it. I need to be informed on this. Because it should be damn easy to tell by the sequence if it had a lab make it.

But you never saw this.
    And wanted to rid yourself of the idea that China released the virus
    Until I post a FOX story and you flip flop again?
    There is something seriously wrong with you.
    You never once said what you claimed I said concerning China releasing the virus until today and when you did state your made up claim about me I immediately addressed it. Instead of just manning up and admitting your mistake you just keep digging a deeper hole and piling on more lies. It’s sad. I never even implied China released the virus purposely. You are so full of and stupid that you don’t see your lies.

And what the are you going on about with me flip flopping? You say some of the stupidest I’ve ever seen here. You asked why Fox would interview the Chinese virologist and I posted her background information from the link you provided. I never said I agreed with her I was simply answering your question on why Fox might pick her to be interviewed…you know maybe they picked her because she was a Chinese virologist based in Hong Kong that specialized in studying coronavirus.

Are you really this ing stupid it had to be explained to you? Serious question.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    He’s admitted to me he does talk to text. I laugh now every time I read anything he posts imaging him trying to get talk to text to capitalize and bold random words throughout the sentence like he always does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://nypost.com/2022/10/27/senate...f-chinese-lab/

GOP Senate report finds COVID-19 ‘most likely’ leaked out of Chinese lab

Leaked/escaped <> released

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah you get curious at interesting moments in a conversation.
    Like when you state you have never heard of a claim and it comes right back and slams into your brain.
    It makes it even better when you giggle emoji the statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You never once said what you claimed I said concerning China releasing the virus until today and when you did state your made up claim about me I immediately addressed it. Instead of just manning up and admitting your mistake you just keep digging a deeper hole and piling on more lies. It’s sad. I never even implied China released the virus purposely. You are so full of and stupid that you don’t see your lies.

And what the are you going on about with me flip flopping? You say some of the stupidest I’ve ever seen here. You asked why Fox would interview the Chinese virologist and I posted her background information from the link you provided. I never said I agreed with her I was simply answering your question on why Fox might pick her to be interviewed…you know maybe they picked her because she was a Chinese virologist based in Hong Kong that specialized in studying coronavirus.

Are you really this ing stupid it had to be explained to you? Serious question.
    Hah... Pizza man NOW has a serious question.

Five days ago I made a post in which you immediately responded using various articles to refute what I wrote.
    Dont give me this bull about manning up. You are a pathological liar and flat out deceitful.
    Then you posted another article with various posters criticizing it for being bs including myself. Again the article implied the virus was genetically modified and got out/released by Chinese and caused Covid.

And you are making up a narrative. I posted the FOX article for Darrin because he said no one had made this claim. And then giggles like it does not exist because he has not seen it.
    And dont fkn be stupid, FOX showed this lady, yes because she is a virologist. AND she says the virus was purposely produced to spread Covid.
    And she is making a claim DARRIN said never was stated. And you know what. Its bull . Its just like FOX bringing on climatologists that say global warning is a hoax. With little to zero evidence refuting >95% of other climatologists.
    I mean are you fkn stupid? You dont think its possible to find a biological scientist who has a multiple degrees and does not believe in evolution, the foundation of Biology? Dont be naïve, these people are not correct because they hold degrees. You have to actively go out and look for gadflies.
    Look up what gadfly means why dont you. Thats what FOX does.

So lets go over this again. You believe the Chinese genetically modified the Covid virus. And this virus caused the world wide Covid we see today?
    Tell me and the board what you believe.

I believe the Chinese discovered the virus and studied it (meaning they must grow it) in a lab AFTER it was already present in nature. I also believe they will not cooperate in showing us their further studies and letting us talk to their scientists.

So go ahead. What is your story now?
    Last edited by pgardn; 03-08-2023 at 08:31 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s admitted to me he does talk to text. I laugh now every time I read anything he posts imaging him trying to get talk to text to capitalize and bold random words throughout the sentence like he always does.
    Darrin and TSA.

Darrin believes this lady on FOX contradicts herself.
    discuss for the board please. TSA wants to buddy up.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Hah... Pizza man NOW has a serious question.

Five days ago I made a post in which you immediately responded using various articles to refute what I wrote.
    Dont give me this bull about manning up. You are a pathological liar and flat out deceitful.
    Then you posted another article with various posters criticizing it for being bs including myself. Again the article implied the virus was genetically modified and got out/released by Chinese and caused Covid.

And you are making up a narrative. I posted the FOX article for Darrin because he said no one had made this claim. And then giggles like it does not exist because he has not seen it.
    And dont fkn be stupid, FOX showed this lady, yes because she is a virologist. AND she says the virus was purposely produced to spread Covid.
    And she is making a claim DARRIN said never was stated. And you know what. Its bull . Its just like FOX bringing on climatologists that say global warning is a hoax. With little to zero evidence refuting >95% of other climatologists.
    I mean are you fkn stupid? You dont think its possible to find a biological scientist who has a multiple degrees and does not believe in evolution, the foundation of Biology? Dont be naïve, these people are not correct because they hold degrees. You have to actively go out and look for gadflies.
    Look up what gadfly means why dont you. Thats what FOX does.

So lets go over this again. You believe the Chinese genetically modified the Covid virus. And this virus caused the world wide Covid we see today?
    Tell me and the board what you believe.

I believe the Chinese discovered the virus and studied it (meaning they must grow it) in a lab AFTER it was already present in nature. I also believe they will not cooperate in showing us their further studies and letting us talk to their scientists.

So go ahead. What is your story now?
    I never claimed the Chinese purposefully released the virus into the world. Nothing I linked claimed the Chinese purposely released the virus into the world. Darrin never claimed no one made the claim the Chinese virologist made. You are off your ing rocker and should seek help. You constantly create scenarios in your head that NEVER happened.

Yes, I believe the Chinese genetically modified the virus and it somehow escaped from WIV causing the Covid pandemic. Unlike you, my story never changed.

Are you done lying for the night?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never claimed the Chinese purposefully released the virus into the world. Nothing I linked claimed the Chinese purposely released the virus into the world. Darrin never claimed no one made the claim the Chinese virologist made. You are off your ing rocker and should seek help. You constantly create scenarios in your head that NEVER happened.

Yes, I believe the Chinese genetically modified the virus and it somehow escaped from WIV causing the Covid pandemic. Unlike you, my story never changed.

Are you done lying for the night?
    This is the FIRST time you have expressed clearly that you believe, "Somehow"
    You had plenty of chances to say this. So somehow means might be a purposeful release?
    Stop playing games. I have very clearly stated that people of your ilk, uneducated Trumpsters, say purposeful release.

And then this bull about how you understood what genetic engineering actually means and that you knew it the whole time. You know thats a lie.

So purposeful or not?

And since to you its clear China engineered the RNA in virus in the lab, what did they do exactly? Did they make the virus easier to spread from human to human, did they make the symptoms people might get worse? Did they actually help a virus gain function in humans from an animal? Or the Chinese did nothing either way, they accidentally changed the RNA for no purpose and it got out? WHAT did they do to the RNA and what was the reasoning?

Because your team Trump, as illustrated by many who dont know about the virus, claim it was lab produced and released on purpose with the thought it would be more dangerous. Its your claim. We know your history with Q and such, so go for it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This is the FIRST time you have expressed clearly that you believe, "Somehow"
    You had plenty of chances to say this. So somehow means might be a purposeful release?
    Stop playing games. I have very clearly stated that people of your ilk, uneducated Trumpsters, say purposeful release.

And then this bull about how you understood what genetic engineering actually means and that you knew it the whole time. You know thats a lie.

So purposeful or not?

And since to you its clear China engineered the RNA in virus in the lab, what did they do exactly? Did they make the virus easier to spread from human to human, did they make the symptoms people might get worse? Did they actually help a virus gain function in humans from an animal? Or the Chinese did nothing either way, they accidentally changed the RNA for no purpose and it got out? WHAT did they do to the RNA and what was the reasoning?

Because your team Trump, as illustrated by many who dont know about the virus, claim it was lab produced and released on purpose with the thought it would be more dangerous. Its your claim. We know your history with Q and such, so go for it.
    Holy . You just can not stop lying.

You have some serious issues. What is wrong with you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they actually help a virus gain function in humans from an animal?.
    This is exactly the kind of research WIV was doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of not understanding the article the le of the ing paper is The genetic structure of SARS‐CoV‐2 does not rule out a laboratory origin. No one said it MUST be genetically engineered.

You bring up a small human population in China living next to bats and conveniently forget to mention this same small human population lived next to the Wuhan Ins ute of Virology that was doing GOF research on coronaviruses

Time to take a breather, you must be tired from jumping to all these conclusions.
    "No one said it must be genetically engineered"

Yes they did. YOU did.

Thread Information