Page 1608 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 60811081508155815981604160516061607160816091610161116121618 ... LastLast
Results 40,176 to 40,200 of 40795
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You were wrong, have bent the knee after getting your pushed in, and are lashing out, again!

What is not surprising is how you were pushing the ‘scooping’ chinese government propaganda.

What an idiot.
    ;lol
    wrong about what exactly? They were kicked out of the database and are now let back in for the time being while it's being investigated by GISAID.

None of that changes the fact that it was a study that you claimed proved Covid was not engineered. No amount of emojis is going to change your idiotic claim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Qtsa prefers pictures.

Mapping COVID-19’s Early Spread In Wuhan, China
    The distribution of COVID-19 cases in Wuhan in December 2019 shows an increase around the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market (west of the Yangtze River, indicated with a white triangle in the maps) but not near the Wuhan Ins ute of Virology (more than 10 miles from the market, indicated with a black square in the maps).

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Maybe Qtsa prefers pictures.

The distribution of COVID-19 cases in Wuhan in December 2019 shows an increase around the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market (west of the Yangtze River, indicated with a white triangle in the maps) but not near the Wuhan Ins ute of Virology (more than 10 miles from the market, indicated with a black square in the maps).

Are these the maps of infected racoon dogs that were confirmed to be the starters of Covid? Amazing find.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are these the maps of infected racoon dogs that were confirmed to be the starters of Covid? Amazing find.
    Deflect all you want but you can’t make the initial covid spread map fit your engineered narrative.

Thanks for bending the knee, again.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Deflect all you want but you can’t make the initial covid spread map fit your engineered narrative.

Thanks for bending the knee, again.
    You posted the maps and I asked a question. Your refusal to answer is the only deflection happening here.

Are these the maps of infected racoon dogs that were confirmed to be the starters of Covid? Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You posted the maps and I asked a question. Your refusal to answer is the only deflection happening here.

Are these the maps of infected racoon dogs that were confirmed to be the starters of Covid? Yes or no.
    Sure, you asked a serious question.

Can you not read or do you need spoon feeding?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sure, you asked a serious question.

Can you not read or do you need spoon feeding?

Was your previous claim of the raccoon dog study proving Covid to not be engineered not a serious claim?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was your previous claim of the raccoon dog study proving Covid to not be engineered not a serious claim?
    It is a serious claim. Your side has not been able to disprove it nor prove their case.

The study points to the market as being the source, you know, where the raccoon dogs with covid were and the map shows where the initial cases were located.

Not near the lab but you are too stupid to understand and will continue asking me to explain.

So sorry Charlie, no prize for you, go sulk some more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird how his map is inconsistent with this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Try again and for Dec 2019.
    Last edited by Ef-man; 03-27-2023 at 05:32 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It is a serious claim. Your side has not been able to disprove it nor prove their case.

The study points to the market as being the source, you know, where the raccoon dogs with covid were and the map shows where the initial cases were located.

Not near the lab but you are too stupid to understand and will continue asking me to explain.

So sorry Charlie, no prize for you, go sulk some more.
    That study you posted never claimed they found raccoon dogs infected with Covid you ing idiot

You really didn’t get to read the article because you were paywalled and only got the headline and first paragraph

Absolute nut

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It is a serious claim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Here this may help you:

“Toward the end of December 2019, doctors at several Wuhan hospitals noticed mysterious cases of pneumonia arising in people who worked at the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, a dank and poorly ventilated space where seafood, poultry, meat and wild animals were sold. On Dec. 30, public health officials told hospitals to report any new cases linked to the market.“

https://u.osu.edu/first-covid-case-was-a-vendor-at-wuhan-market/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That study you posted never claimed they found raccoon dogs infected with Covid you ing idiot

You really didn’t get to read the article because you were paywalled and only got the headline and first paragraph

Absolute nut
    Keep embarrassing your self.

Did Q give you special insights before you went to S. Korea?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Which substack did that come from?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re , the article is about it being zoonotic virus.

But you are an idiot.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Keep embarrassing your self.

Did Q give you special insights before you went to S. Korea?
    Keep embarrassing myself…says the dip that claims raccoons dogs were infected with Covid (they were not and the study he linked and never read never claimed they were) and that somehow proves Covid was zoonotic.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Re , the article is about it being zoonotic virus.

But you are an idiot.
    Show me in the study where they say they found raccoon dogs infected with Covid. If you need my login and password to get by the paywall let me know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want me to spoon feed you on what zoonotic virus means and that the researchers called it zoonotic?

From the researchers, had you bothered to read:

"Well, first, I’d like to just say that even before these data came out, the preponderance of scientific evidence (unlike posted by QTSA - for emphasis) has pointed to a natural zoonotic spillover [an animal disease jumping into humans] for quite some time. These new data are entirely consistent with that scenario. Now, what’s important here is that I think it’s a mischaracterization to say that these sequences show that raccoon dogs, or any other mammal host species, were infected with these viruses because all we’re showing is co-occurrence of genetic material from host environments. It’s not the same as swabbing a raccoon dog. And it’s not the same as watching a raccoon dog transmit a virus to a human—something, of course, we never see. We never get that level of evidence. But first and foremost, this is forensic evidence that these putative host animals were present at the market. There’s no more question about that. And they were there in the same place as the virus.

Now, clearly, some of these environmental samples have the virus in them because of infected humans. But it strains the imagination to say it was only humans who were depositing this virus all over places where susceptible hosts were and that this is just humans giving it to animals. Given everything else we know about the early days of COVID and everything we know about zoonotic viruses, this fits.

Is this going to put the lab-leak conspiracy to bed? No. Nothing will ever do that. But I think this should help convince more reasonable scientists (but never posters like QTSA who are still looking for hillary's emails and a basement at CometPizza). "

So off, idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Map is for people searched when looking for flu-like symptoms, from Dec. 20, 2019 to Jan. 18, 2020

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It is a serious claim.
    Show me in the study where they say they found raccoon dogs infected with Covid.
    Now, what’s important here is that I think it’s a mischaracterization to say that these sequences show that raccoon dogs, or any other mammal host species, were infected with these viruses because all we’re showing is co-occurrence of genetic material from host environments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the KarinS report, we may have found Qtsa's source on it being engineered.

"A number of epidemiologists and virologists – and, at first, the Chinese government – have asserted
    that the COVID-19 pandemic originated from a natural zoonotic transmission occurring at the Huanan
    Seafood Market.

Government officials in China have subsequently also postulated the theory that SARSCoV-2 arrived in China on the surface of imported frozen seafood or was brought into China by infected
    people or animals after being created by the U.S. military.
    Support for these alternative theories is limited to government-controlled publications in China and is not credible absent independent corroboration."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird since it's linked from a substack. Which substack did that come from?

Also:
    Figure 5: Spatial distribution of Weibo social media platform users who used COVID-19 assistance channel, a web application people searched when looking for flu-like symptoms, from Dec. 20, 2019 to Jan. 18, 2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird since it's linked from a substack. Which substack did that come from?
    Was trying to post the image, rather than the entire port. The specific substack seems oddly important to you.

Also:
    Figure 5: Spatial distribution of Weibo social media platform users who used COVID-19 assistance channel, a web application people searched when looking for flu-like symptoms, from Dec. 20, 2019 to Jan. 18, 2020
    And?

Thread Information