Page 1609 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 60911091509155915991605160616071608160916101611161216131619 ... LastLast
Results 40,201 to 40,225 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was trying to post the image, rather than the entire port. The specific substack seems oddly important to you.
    Nothing odd about asking where you sourced the image. What's odd is that you got all defensive about it, tbh...

And that's not the same information that's claimed to be presented in the other pictures, which should answer your question of why they differ?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was trying to post the image, rather than the entire port. The specific substack seems oddly important to you.

And?
    Was it this one?

https://quoththeraven.substack.com/p...sily-explained

It's an anonymous substack I found linked in an anonymous "Tyler Durden" Zero Hedge article:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/se...lated-incident

I don't blame you for being afraid to share.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was it this one?

It's an anonymous substack I found linked in an anonymous "Tyler Durden" Zero Hedge article:

Back to the bar he goes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was it this one?

The senate report from the "minority oversight staff" isn't much better either, tbh... though in their defense, China has been extremely unfriendly when it comes to investigating this thing.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The senate report from the "minority oversight staff" isn't much better either, tbh... though in their defense, China has been extremely unfriendly when it comes to investigating this thing.
    Absolutely.

So like Saddam produced weapons of mass destruction ready to be used and he denied it all, China must have let a bioengineered virus out of the lab, accident or not… meant to kill millions in other countries or not… more than just one variant let loose or not…They deny and we are ready to believe imo. China is fking with us but we won’t blow them up.

TSA personally, will never be able to rule any of this lab stuff out. That the only for sure. This is as solid for TSA as pi or the speed of light. Meanwhile the number of variants we have currently catalogued without the help of the Chinese continues to grow. Amazing; the incredible appearance of new strains. And then take a look at all of the coronaviruses. Poof! They appear divinely or in a lab in China that cannot be ruled out. And some appear to have have been on Earth for a while but we “just” found them! Lots a lab work “not to be ruled out” going on I tell yas….
    Last edited by pgardn; 03-27-2023 at 11:56 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Absolutely.

So like Saddam produced weapons of mass destruction ready to be used and he denied it all, China must have let a bioengineered virus out of the lab, accident or not… meant to kill millions in other countries or not… more than just one variant let loose or not…They deny and we are ready to believe imo. China is fking with us but we won’t blow them up.

TSA personally, will never be able to rule any of this lab stuff out. That the only for sure. This is as solid for TSA as pi or the speed of light. Meanwhile the number of variants we have currently catalogued without the help of the Chinese continues to grow. Amazing; the incredible appearance of new strains. And then take a look at all of the coronaviruses. Poof! They appear divinely or in a lab in China that cannot be ruled out. And some appear to have have been on Earth for a while but we “just” found them! Lots a lab work “not to be ruled out” going on I tell yas….
    Explain the defining feature of Covid 19, the furin cleavage site, that has never been found occurring naturally in any SARS like virus in the history of us studying these viruses. The exact same furin cleavage site Daszak proposed engineering at WIV two years prior to the breakout near WIV.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mutation.

There. I explained it.

There isn't enough evidence to prove either mutation or manipulation, natural crossover or lab leak. Anyone pretending he knows is pretending.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Qtsa prefers pictures.

Mapping COVID-19’s Early Spread In Wuhan, China
    The distribution of COVID-19 cases in Wuhan in December 2019 shows an increase around the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market (west of the Yangtze River, indicated with a white triangle in the maps) but not near the Wuhan Ins ute of Virology (more than 10 miles from the market, indicated with a black square in the maps).

Mutation.

There. I explained it.

There isn't enough evidence to prove either mutation or manipulation, natural crossover or lab leak. Anyone pretending he knows is pretending.
    Qtsa is too stupid to understand mutations, just like he needed spoon feeding on map showing early covid case distribution around the market place.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Qtsa is too stupid to understand mutations, just like he needed spoon feeding on map showing early covid case distribution around the market place.
    You couldn't even understand the study you posted. Racoon dogs infected with Covid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You couldn't even understand the study you posted. Racoon dogs infected with Covid
    Keep deflecting instead of explaining why the initial covid cases centered around the market place instead of the lab.

Am waiting, chop, chop.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Keep deflecting instead of explaining why the initial covid cases centered around the market place instead of the lab.

Am waiting, chop, chop.
    You'll get an answer as soon as you can provide me the quote from the article or study that led you to claim racoon dogs were infected with Covid and that proved it wasn't engineered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look -- muh conditions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Different study from last year.

Scientists now believe that the cause of the global spread of COVID-19 may have been raccoon dogs that carried the virus and were sold at a Chinese market.

A new study from Oxford University published in Science suggests that raccoon dogs, which were sold for their fur and meat at the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan, China, could have passed on the virus from bats to humans, scientists of the study said.

While the study is unable to conclusively prove that raccoon dogs are the originating source of COVID-19, Rasmussen said that “environmental samples point to the animals,” adding in a tweet, “Zoonotic spillover at Huanan is the only emergence scenario that accounts for all these threads of evidence.”

https://www.ibtimes.com/why-raccoon-...covid-pandemic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look -- muh conditions.
    I expected as much, as well as another trip to S. Korea in his future.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Different study from last year.

Scientists now believe that the cause of the global spread of COVID-19 may have been raccoon dogs that carried the virus and were sold at a Chinese market.

A new study from Oxford University published in Science suggests that raccoon dogs, which were sold for their fur and meat at the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan, China, could have passed on the virus from bats to humans, scientists of the study said.

While the study is unable to conclusively prove that raccoon dogs are the originating source of COVID-19, Rasmussen said that “environmental samples point to the animals,” adding in a tweet, “Zoonotic spillover at Huanan is the only emergence scenario that accounts for all these threads of evidence.”

https://www.ibtimes.com/why-raccoon-...covid-pandemic
    It's the same ing authors you re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chop, chop.

Explain the map.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was it this one?

Nope. It was this one.

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.c...-2-likely-came

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Chop, chop.

Explain the map.
    How did you not realize it was the same ing authors as the recent study you posted on racoon dogs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why were you so reluctant to disclose that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain the defining feature of Covid 19, the furin cleavage site, that has never been found occurring naturally in any SARS like virus in the history of us studying these viruses. The exact same furin cleavage site Daszak proposed engineering at WIV two years prior to the breakout near WIV.
    Because it is one of the likeliest sites to undergo changes. Its an extraordinary adaptable site and been found in multiple variants of coronaviruses and the number of changes to this site will continue to pop up the more we study it. It it the exact same site because thats where the variability ALREADY was found and made sense from a natural selection point of view. Is it the EXACT SAME SEQUENCE PROPOSED? absolutely NOT.

You just dont understand so many things. Sites, regulatory sites, coding sites are sequences that we know are important. SEQUENCES are the exact base sequence, in rna viruses using A,C,G and U. Like a sequence of ACCCCUGAGGUAA... on and on... You just dont have a clue. You need to read a whole lot more. The SEQUENCE helps us to get down to nitty gritty genealogy of simple viruses. And yes viruses are simple in their base sequence. You dont even know enough to know why this is. You just dont know this stuff. You need to stop.

There is also a whole bunch more information as to exactly why this site is important in infection in Coronaviruses (that have been around for a long time.)
    Last edited by pgardn; 03-28-2023 at 01:19 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why were you so reluctant to disclose that?
    I wasn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This....

I so unbelievably hypocritical its off the scale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You posted a map with a different data set to claim that the map I showed was incorrect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did you not realize it was the same ing authors as the recent study you posted on racoon dogs?
    Last year, it was suspected that raccoon dogs were vector that permitted bat to human covid transmission.

The latest study found data previously unreleased by the Chinese. It strengthened the role of raccoon dogs in spread of covid cited in the previous study.

The map explanation, chop, chop.

Thread Information