Page 1612 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 61211121512156216021608160916101611161216131614161516161622 ... LastLast
Results 40,276 to 40,300 of 40795
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A furin cleavage site had never been found in a naturally occurring SARS-like virus is the history of studying SARS-like viruses. The only place it's been seen is in a lab that inserted it.

"A furin cleavage site." Yes furin cleavage sites have been found in studying SARS-like viruses. In fact they were present and accounted for before the disease was even known about. TSA clearly did not understand that it is the sequence of nitrogenous bases that make furin cleavage sites different, the SITE ITSELF is not unique. The base sequences is the way we put them in to related families. read RELATED."But if you are novel furin site, you cant be related?" Yes you absolutely can.

"The only place its been seen is in alab"

NO its not.

There are MANY unique thus novel furin cleaveage sites in different coronaviruses.
    But the furin cleavage site that causes the disease in people is especially novel because....well... it causes areally nasty easy to spread disease IN PEOPLE?
    Structurally the only thing novel is it binds particular well to human cells. So it MUST be made in a lab? Absolutely not.Thats unbelievably stupid. Nature has produced novel diseases for all of human history.

The influenza virus of 1918 was a novel virus.It killed 1/5 of the worlds people and hit young strong people with healthy immune systems very hard.
    It was probably of avian origin but we still dont know where or when it entered the human population. We have since synthesized it and evaluated it and we still dont know exactly what properties made it so devastating. Since nucleic acids were not even identified as genetic material tlll the early 50s (and it had to be fully confirmed after Watson and Crick suggested it had the major properties that a genetic material would have to have) there were no molecular biology labs in 1918.

So of course because we
    still dont fully understand the flu of 1918 or its origins... "lab origin! Lab origin! Oops no lab... Act of God"

Ok. we are done with science.
    Last edited by pgardn; 03-28-2023 at 07:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of these things is not like the others

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

According to you, China leaked modified sniffles into the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

link?

And do you know what any of the above means?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    link?

And do you know what any of the above means?
    He did his own research.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did his own research.
    I can imagine.

I would really like to be able to see it. My screen is not sufficient, I would like a link so I can just look at it.
    Its obviously incredibly incomplete because we have yet to connect the dots on animal links. But maybe its something different, I cant tell.

The other amino acid sequence quote Big Daddy D put up was interesting.
    But basically not agreed upon by some major evolutionary scientists who use nucleic acids and proteins to determine origins and spreading of diseases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is this from the Chinese weibo social media platform?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

"A furin cleavage site." Yes furin cleavage sites have been found in studying SARS-like viruses. In fact they were present and accounted for before the disease was even known about. TSA clearly did not understand that it is the sequence of nitrogenous bases that make furin cleavage sites different, the SITE ITSELF is not unique.

"Compared with other SARS-related coronaviruses (SARSr-CoVs), SARS-CoV-2 possesses a unique furin cleavage site (FCS) in its e."

"In comparison to all known SARSr-CoVs, SARS-CoV-2 possesses a unique four-residue P-R-R-A (681–684) insertion at its e S1/S2 junction, producing an FCS."

"Several novel SARS-CoV-2-like genomes from horseshoe bats in Japan (Rc-o319), Cambodia (RshSTT182 and RshSTT200), Thailand (RacCS203, 224, 253, 263, and 271), Laos (BANAL-52, -103, -116, -236, and -247), and China (RpYN03-09) have been published (Murakami et al. 2020; Delaune et al. 2021; Temmam et al. 2021; Wacharapluesadee et al. 2021; Zhou et al. 2021). However, to this day, no known sarbecovirus except SARS-CoV-2 has an FCS insertion at the S1/S2 junction. "

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8689951/

Ok. Are we done pretending you know about science? fkn idiot.
    Last edited by TSA; 03-28-2023 at 09:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Compared with other SARS-related coronaviruses (SARSr-CoVs), SARS-CoV-2 possesses a unique furin cleavage site (FCS) in its e."

"In comparison to all known SARSr-CoVs, SARS-CoV-2 possesses a unique four-residue P-R-R-A (681–684) insertion at its e S1/S2 junction, producing an FCS."

"Several novel SARS-CoV-2-like genomes from horseshoe bats in Japan (Rc-o319), Cambodia (RshSTT182 and RshSTT200), Thailand (RacCS203, 224, 253, 263, and 271), Laos (BANAL-52, -103, -116, -236, and -247), and China (RpYN03-09) have been published (Murakami et al. 2020; Delaune et al. 2021; Temmam et al. 2021; Wacharapluesadee et al. 2021; Zhou et al. 2021). However, to this day, no known sarbecovirus except SARS-CoV-2 has an FCS insertion at the S1/S2 junction. "

Ok. Are we done pretending you know about science? fkn idiot.
    Then how are the other viruses categorized differently dumb ?
    Because they also have unique sequences as well within the e protein. This site appears to be one of the reasons this virus infects humans suggesting this particular strain may be one to keep a look at for ANIMAL to human crossover.
    So we are still in exactly the same argument. You still dont even fkn realize you do not have any new information! Other regions in other SARS like viruses that infect humans have a different recognition region WITHIN THE SAME PROTEIN. The 2003 SARS virus has a different recognition site in its e protein (where the S1/S2 region is also located). Its the SAME recognition protein, just a DIFFERENT part of the SAME protein. The shape of the e protein is how these viruses are able to recognize and bind to human cells. Its the same damn argument, you just dont understand the actual molecular biology verbiage. You dont get there are different coding sites WITHIN THE SAME E PROTEIN.

Lab or animal origin?

The scientific community who actually study this stuff go with ANIMAL transmission just like so many other viruses in the history of human viral diseases. We ARE MAMMALS. Mammals have ancestors as well. We dont do "poof" when we have another much more likely mechanism. Evolution via natural selection. And this site clearly has selection pressure for infection in humans. Get it?

Last sentence of an article about the House investigating the virus to follow. In An article newer than anything you have put up. Declassifying everything the House HAS SO FAR.
    You disagree with the majority of the Sci community.

(Half the red team does not even believe in evolution. Most Trumpers dont agree on scientists concerning Climate Change, its nothing new. Its always political. You want China. And so does the blue team, Just not using false accusations because the Chinese are not helping us learning how this spread. The red team is not a bit bothered by overtly making false accusations and then wandering of to new theories. The Followers dont care, on to the next lie. Just like Trump. Deal all this misinformation and then put his ignorant lawyers and followers in jail for the planning.) Read something you can understand, dont do studies, you dont get them:

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/10/11626...d-origins-bill

Read the last sentence in the article:
    Meanwhile, the evidence produced by the greater scientific community points OVERWHELMINGLY to a natural cause, via exposure to an infected animal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they also have unique sequences as well within the e protein. This site appears to be one of the reasons this virus infects humans suggesting this particular strain may be one to keep a look at for ANIMAL to human crossover.
    So we are still in exactly the same argument. You still dont even fkn realize you do not have any new information! Other regions in other SARS like viruses that infect humans have a different recognition region WITHIN THE SAME PROTEIN. The 2003 SARS virus has a different recognition site in its e protein (where the S1/S2 region is also located). Its the SAME recognition protein, just a DIFFERENT part of the SAME protein. The shape of the e protein is how these viruses are able to recognize and bind to human cells. Its the same damn argument, you just dont understand the actual molecular biology verbiage. You dont get there are different coding sites WITHIN THE SAME E PROTEIN.

Lab or animal origin?

The scientific community who actually study this stuff go with ANIMAL transmission just like so many other viruses in the history of human viral diseases. We ARE MAMMALS. Mammals have ancestors as well. We dont do "poof" when we have another much more likely mechanism. Evolution via natural selection. And this site clearly has selection pressure for infection in humans. Get it?

Last sentence of an article about the House investigating the virus to follow. In An article newer than anything you have put up. Declassifying everything the House HAS SO FAR.

(Half the red team does not even believe in evolution. Most Trumpers dont agree on scientists concerning Climate Change, its nothing new. Its always political. You want China. And so does the blue team, Just not using false accusations because the Chinese are not helping us learning how this spread. The red team is not a bit bothered by overtly making false accusations and then wandering of to new theories. The Followers dont care, on to the next lie. Just like Trump. Deal all this misinformation and then put his ignorant lawyers and followers in jail for the planning.) Read something you can understand, dont do studies, you dont get them:

Meanwhile, the evidence produced by the greater scientific community points OVERWHELMINGLY to a natural cause, via exposure to an infected animal.

The idiot is too entrenched in conspiracies.

How simple are the facts? Covid is a coronavirus, fact. FCSs are common in coronaviruses, fact.

The idiot needs to learn how to read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scientists can manipulate viral rna. Therefore Sars-cov-2 man made. Therefore it escaped from a lab in China.

vs.

Mutations occur naturally and are selected for by the environment (evolution)

Lets do the first and assume that the vast mechanism via evolution did not occur in this case. Burden of proof to find the exact animal sequence.
    (so since we do not know the exact sequence of animals in the flu of 1917-18 its the lab theory as well)

Does not work like that TSA. We know you want it to, but we take the most likely and the simple explanation first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The idiot is too entrenched in conspiracies.

How simple are the facts? Covid is a coronavirus, fact. FCSs are common in coronaviruses, fact.

He copy pastes walls of text from journals he does not even understand.
    And then I have to type walls of text explaining what he does not understand.
    Must be a good troll job I guess. OR Dude is ultra dense.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Lab or animal origin?

I didn't post that as new information you fkn idiot. I posted that to show you how wrong you were when you claimed the site wasn't unique.

the SITE ITSELF is not unique.

What evidence produced by the greater scientific community points OVERWHELMINGLY to a natural cause? NPR didn't offer any proof, you didn't offer any proof, the greater scientific community hasn't offered any proof.

You just pull out of your ass and then move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He copy pastes walls of text from journals he does not even understand.
    And then I have to type walls of text explaining what he does not understand.
    Must be a good troll job I guess. OR Dude is ultra dense.
    He is back to needing definitive proof to his standards schtick.

What an idiot.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You thought you read that raccoon dogs were infected with Covid.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You thought you read that raccoon dogs were infected with Covid.
    The facts are simple.

Covid is a coronavirus, fact. FCSs are common in coronaviruses, fact.

Learn how to read, idiot.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The facts are simple.

Bolded for idiot.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Show me in the study where you read that raccoon dogs were infected with Covid, idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    clean indoor air is the clean water of the 21st century

The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is launching a program that will distribute over 60,000 HEPA air purifiers to more than 3,000 Illinois schools to help reduce the transmission of respiratory viruses, including COVID-19. The $29.6 million program is funded by the CDC through the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 and is aimed at school districts serving lower-income communities and counties with elevated air pollution counts.

IDPH estimates that the program will cover 68 percent of school districts in the state, excluding Chicago, which received a separate federal grant. The portable air purifiers will be delivered to school districts in the coming months. Schools will generally be eligible for one small air filter unit for each 20 students in a school, with a limited number of larger units for districts with more than 1,000 students.
    https://www.countryherald.com/news/l...atory-viruses/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me in the study where you read that raccoon dogs were infected with Covid, idiot.
    First, explain the December 2019 covid map distribution around the market place, idiot.

The facts are simple.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    First, explain the December 2019 covid map distribution around the market place, idiot.

The facts are simple.

Sorry but we haven't finished with the racoon dog study you posted before the map. We can get to your China CDC map after.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

"The bill comes amid debate over the virus' origins. Eight U.S. government agencies are investigating the source of COVID-19, and they remain very divided on the issue. None of them is certain about the cause. Four lean toward natural causes. Two haven't taken a position."

NPR couldn't even put to print that the remaining two agencies lean toward lab leak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The bill comes amid debate over the virus' origins. Eight U.S. government agencies are investigating the source of COVID-19, and they remain very divided on the issue. None of them is certain about the cause. Four lean toward natural causes. Two haven't taken a position."

NPR couldn't even put to print that the remaining two agencies lean toward lab leak.
    What do you want us to do with this info? Go to war with China? Start another Cold War? iirc I asked you this before and you didn't answer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, those parents really dropped the ball letting their kids go to like that. One school year at home and they're fat zombies.

That's the most persuasive argument against home schooling I've ever seen.

Thread Information