Page 1619 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 61911191519156916091615161616171618161916201621162216231629 ... LastLast
Results 40,451 to 40,475 of 40795
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are in the coronavirus thread your attempts at deflecting are pitiful and apparent to everyone.

Are you too embarrassed to link your racoon dog study now? You were propping up and pushing that here for weeks.

Are you upset no one believes your conspiracy involving racoon dogs?
    No one takes you seriously qtsa, no one.

You have become tholdren with the moon landings were fake conspiracy.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

You have become tholdren with the moon landings were fake conspiracy.
    We are in the coronavirus thread your attempts at deflecting are pitiful and apparent to everyone.

Are you too embarrassed to link your racoon dog study now? You were propping up and pushing that here for weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

All you are missing are the tholdren "bwajajajajaj" in your posts.

Time for you to go back to S. Korea.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

All you are missing are the tholdren "bwajajajajaj" in your posts.

Time for you to go back to S. Korea.
    Why don't you want to talk about your racoon dog study in the coronavirus thread?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you want to talk about your racoon dog study in the coronavirus thread?
    Why do you have so many conspiracies and never provided proof you were in Korea (long standing question)?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why do you have so many conspiracies and never provided proof you were in Korea (long standing question)?
    Dodge and deflect. That's all you have left when I press you. Pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dodge and deflect. That's all you have left when I press you. Pathetic
    Lying about hiding/Korea, believing every conspiracy under the sun, self-validation victory claims, making fool of yourself and wondering why no one takes you seriously.

Sure sign you have mental issues.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Lying about hiding/Korea, believing every conspiracy under the sun, self-validation victory claims, making fool of yourself and wondering why no one takes you seriously.

Sure sign you have mental issues.
    Dodge and deflect.

Sure sign you're an embarrassed pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dodge and deflect.

Sure sign you're an embarrassed pussy.
    Says the guy who believes a whistleblower, with no first hand knowledge, claiming US has alien crafts.

Welcome to the crazy conspiracy rodeo, please come again!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Says the guy who believes a whistleblower, with no first hand knowledge, claiming US has alien crafts.

More deflection...you just can't help yourself. You keep proving what a pussy you are.

Let's see if you can answer simple questions without dodging or deflecting. I don't believe a pussy like yourself can do it but am willing to be proven wrong.

What made you believe in the racoon dog started covid conspiracy?

Who had first hand knowledge racoon dog's started covid?

Why are you afraid to discuss it anymore?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More deflection...you just can't help yourself. You keep proving what a pussy you are.

Let's see if you can answer simple questions without dodging or deflecting. I don't believe a pussy like yourself can do it but am willing to be proven wrong.

What made you believe in the racoon dog started covid conspiracy?

Who had first hand knowledge racoon dog's started covid?

Why are you afraid to discuss it anymore?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you don't believe lab leak at this point, you're re ed.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's true -- what does that change, Darrin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says this dude in 2021:

Mild summer

Carry on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even qtsa backtracked on saying lab leak conspiracy was proven!

I’ve never once claimed the lab leak theory has been proven.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's true -- what does that change, Darrin?
    Perhaps an international moratorium or ban on this kind of research? Or, maybe not do it in a substandard lab within a city bigger than NYC?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scientists were NOT the only ones who fell ill during the out break in China dumb s.
    The disease was already rampant in China which is WHY THEY were investigating the virus.
    And the first cases were CLEARLY UNREPORTED as one would expect. The first few people who get a disease are usually not zeroed in on AS IT IS NOT a problem yet.
    And we have nothing except what people in China are saying and NOT SAYING because we have not got any sort of good info from them as whole. There have been lab leaks before that caused people to get very ill and die THAT DID NOT become a pandemic.

We are going to have to wait. The red team can go ahead and blame China to various degrees from actually inventing the virus for the purpose of causing an outbrreak to not cooperating with the investigation (clearly the later the most obvious). Meanwhile China will sit on their hands and let us undergo all our conspiracy bunk that works so well on the buffoons who crave this . Our government needs to eventually release everything they have and they will and it wont lead to any more clear answers before WE get to get the real people who understand this stuff in on it from the Chinese labs and more than what people SAY. These people would be Evolutionary biologists who work with molecular evolution who have already traced a number of viral outbreaks back to an animal origin and even the timing of the occurrence as given by the DNA or RNA changes among other factors. This can be proven in a number of ways the first of which must be molecular.

People have no problem with paternity issues being solved with molecules to start with. But damn not this stuff. (And yes it is more difficult and takes time) Especially when the origin will not cooperate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps an international moratorium or ban on this kind of research? Or, maybe not do it in a substandard lab within a city bigger than NYC?
    There are already bans and protocol and much genetic research. So far CHINA has put some of the harshest punishment on their own scientists. The scientific community agrees largely on what should and should not be done. The specifics will be ironed out. But not with the kind of moon bat that has been put out for the last 8 years from the red team. People who repeatedly embrace lies are not helpful, they are re ed as you said. Your reputation enters the room before you do when you constantly lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are already bans and protocol and much genetic research. So far CHINA has put some of the harshest punishment on their own scientists. The scientific community agrees largely on what should and should not be done. The specifics will be ironed out. But not with the kind of moon bat that has been put out for the last 8 years from the red team. People who repeatedly embrace lies are not helpful, they are re ed as you said. Your reputation enters the room before you do when you constantly lie.
    Not moon bat . You aren't helping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not moon bat . You aren't helping.
    In the last 8 years did you hear about Q anon stuff concerning Hillary Clinton et al and children?

And I know my previous post will not help you at all because your mind is already made up.
    You did not even understand why Covid was a problem, you said masks did nothing to help... you keep playing you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to make up your mind whether Covid is dangerous or not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it turns out a particular virus in China that was first produced in a bio lab was the virus that led to the worldwide pandemic this will be the FIRST time ever and we will have to know exactly what they did to produce such an incredibly easy to spread nasty virus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the last 8 years did you hear about Q anon stuff concerning Hillary Clinton et al and children?

And I know my previous post will not help you at all because your mind is already made up.
    You did not even understand why Covid was a problem, you said masks did nothing to help... you keep playing you.
    I have never EVER promoted Q anon.

And lab leak has nothing to do with Q anon.

Nice try.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it turns out a particular virus in China that was first produced in a bio lab was the virus that led to the worldwide pandemic this will be the FIRST time ever and we will have to know exactly what they did to produce such an incredibly easy to spread nasty virus.
    Not at all. Its happened before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all. Its happened before.
    What virus produced in a lab by humans led to a worldwide pandemic?

Thread Information