Page 1627 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 6271127152715771617162316241625162616271628162916301631 ... LastLast
Results 40,651 to 40,675 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mass infection correlates with mass death. Minimizing COVID is an essentially necropolitical project. Max protection for rich elites, max exposure for the plebs.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mass infection correlates with mass death. Minimizing COVID is an essentially necropolitical project. Max protection for rich elites, max exposure for the plebs.

I'll boil it down for you, sassafras:::

Trump: 400k dead Americans.
    Squattin' Biden: 3/4 of a million Americans dead...AND counting after the squattin' had sworn on the Good Book that: "I'll shut it down."

No you won't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hospitalizations are a lagging indicator. up 22% in one week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "don't worry, it's only dangerous for old and unhealthy people"

Emergency room visits for children ages 0 to 11 years old have also climbed steeply. Measured as a percentage of all visits in the age group, nationwide COVID-19 rates in these kids are now tied with seniors for the first time in a year. Other CDC data suggests visits from the youngest kids, ages 0 to 1 year old, are seeing the steepest increase.

In some parts of the country — like the region spanning Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas — the share of COVID-19 ER visits involving children ages 0 to 11 have already far surpassed older adults.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-h...-eg-5-variant/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hospitalizations are a lagging indicator. up 22% in one week.

Yet Winester, that sucker squattin' in the White House swore on the Good Book he'd shut it down.

Uh, uh. Nope.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "don't worry, it's only dangerous for old and unhealthy people"
    & "I'll shut it down."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The positive case was detected in an asymptomatic patient"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with moves like this the CDC basically abandons disease control

The planned HICPAC revisions would water down infection control protections, particularly for aerosol transmission and multidrug-resistant organisms.

Most immediately worrisome is its conclusion that plain surgical masks (aka “baggy blues”) are equivalent to N95s and provide adequate protection to healthcare workers and patients. There is abundant evidence to the contrary.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/judysto...hcare-workers/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the CDC made HICPAC public comments a private video on their own website

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York hospitals bring back mask mandates. Protecting patients and health care workers in hospitals only makes sense during a surge of infection. It makes sense at other times too, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    New York hospitals bring back mask mandates. Protecting patients and health care workers in hospitals only makes sense during a surge of infection. It makes sense at other times too, tbh.

Biden swore on the Good Book that "I'll shut it down."

Uh, uh. Nope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now comes Massachusetts

With COVID cases and hospitalizations climbing, UMass Memorial is bringing back a mask mandate for staff when interacting with patients.

"We have continued to see a dramatic increase in the number of COVID-19 positive employees over the past two weeks, which has led to exposures of both fellow caregivers and patients," a memo sent to staff on Thursday stated. "In response to this, as a protective measure for our staff and patients, effective immediately we are requiring mandatory caregiver masking for all patient encounters in all licensed clinical areas."
    https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/boston/n...e-staff-covid/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Hollywood

The Hollywood film studio Lionsgate has reinstated its mask mandate as cases of Covid-19 continue to rise.

In a company-wide email obtained by Deadline, it was announced that nearly half of the company’s employees would need to wear “medical grade” face masks again in the flagship offices in Los Angeles. The rule applies “except when alone in an office with the door closed, actively eating, actively drinking at their desk or workstation, or if they are the only individual present in a large open workspace”.

Employees are also now required to perform daily self-screenings and stay home if they have symptoms or have traveled internationally in the last 10 days. The company is also reintroducing contact tracing and providing at-home test kits when needed.
    https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...is-los-angeles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and the US Army

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    must be getting pretty bad in Georgia

A private liberal arts college in Atlanta said Sunday that it is reinstating a mask mandate on its campus.
    Morris Brown College (MBC) announced on Instagram that it was issuing the mandate following an increase in positive cases of COVID-19 among students in the Atlanta University Center. The center oversees four Atlanta ins utions and is "the world's oldest and largest association of historically Black colleges and universities," according to its website.

For 14 days, MBC students will be required to wear masks, maintain "physical distancing" and avoid large gatherings, according to MBC's announcement. Students and staff will also be required to undergo "temperature checks" upon arriving to campus.
    https://katv.com/news/nation-world/m...l-arts-college

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kentucky schools close

“In Lee County, the attendance is at that level where they felt they needed to make the call to dismiss classes the rest of the week,” he noted. About an hour east, schools in Magoffin County also shut down this week due to “widespread illness.”

“We were seeing an uptick of absentees. They were saying COVID, but they were also putting strep throat in there, and there was a virus going around, a stomach virus,” Magoffin County Health Department Director Pete Shepherd told WKYT.
    https://www.wdrb.com/in-depth/kentuc...f3984faf8.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and the US Army

must be getting pretty bad in Georgia

[COLOR=#121212][FONT=&amp] https://katv.com/news/nation-world/m...l-arts-college
    Even though that Biden swore on the Good Book years ago..."I'll shut it down."

Uh, uh. Nope.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hollywood

You notice how Hollywood never had to suffer during the 3 years of COVID 1? I watch television religiously and I never see any kind of mask usage by actors in any capacity of scene in movies made in this 3 years frame. No peripherals either. Never any ing mask.

They must a been special, didn't have to abide by the rules. Commerce allowed them to be skip it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Possibly even in your zip code.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Possibly even in your zip code.

Am I back in the ter, Winester? Damn it all, I thought we was on speaking terms again, old timer? What the happened? How did the wheels come off once again? I used the 4 way and really leaned into it to tighten super tight. Hold on, I'll run down the street and get the wheel.

Thread Information