Page 169 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 691191591651661671681691701711721731792192696691169 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 40782
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SF6 started all this bend over stuff, correct?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SF6 started all this bend over stuff, correct?
    im pretty sure that's a Culburn special

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nah. accounts are FDIC insured. FDIC has never failed a claim since coming into existence. it's safer there than in my mattress
    What scares me is I thought about it and approached the wife. "Do you think it'd be wise?" The biggest surprise was she'd had the same gd thought but hadn't said anything to me about it.

What concerns is not so much having it here at the house, but, the teller/others there would know I'd withdrawn it. I know me, before a week is up I'll have it here at the house.

When this first started I went up to WalMart and came across the toilet paper aisle. She'd sent me to get her favorite Cottenelle Extra Comfort (purple packaging). The in' thing sittin' there all alone. Almost surreal. One 12 roll package in a completely empty section surrounded by empty sections. I grabbed it and looked all the way down the other end to the plain label toilet paper. Not a day goes by that I don't regret not going down there and getting several packages of that stuff.

I know there ain't no comparison, but, I don't want to regret leaving that entire boodle in there & someday can't get to it. "There is nothing we can do. Sorry."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    im pretty sure that's a Culburn special
    It was me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean like koriwhat? Oh wait I misread a word there
    probably the her and she stuff for an actual female (more of a Derptacular disease possibly)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... just called my parents and sister to check in on them

interesting tidbit in california (LA area... more specifically northridge). to date, everything i had heard about markets/stores with empty shelves is that it had really been a demand problem, not a supply problem (stores still getting all their shipments, people are just cleaning out shelves at a ridiculous rate), but today apparently my aunt went to ralphs (same company as kroger) and their deli/meat section was all cleared out. she asked if they'd be restocking and the manager said they have been getting less shipments. less truckers on routes, etc.

first i had heard about the supply chain being hit, but thats a purely anecdotal case

My sister and her husband are both doctors. Just called her and they are both still working and seeing patients. I guess you're exempt, if it's essential service.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I been telling people to bend over since you were touching your little sister on the school bus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Relatively to Europe and Asia, US has the most undisciplined, self centered youth on the planet. Millennial and Zs. We’re ed.

Ah, yes, the selfish millenials who have to deal with the climate chane, debt, ty healthcare, and endless forgiven wars put on them by the boomes. Yes, the Millenials and the kids who cna't even vote yet are the reason we're ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What scares me is I thought about it and approached the wife. "Do you think it'd be wise?" The biggest surprise was she'd had the same gd thought but hadn't said anything to me about it.

What concerns is not so much having it here at the house, but, the teller/others there would know I'd withdrawn it. I know me, before a week is up I'll have it here at the house.

When this first started I went up to WalMart and came across the toilet paper aisle. She'd sent me to get her favorite Cottenelle Extra Comfort (purple packaging). The in' thing sittin' there all alone. Almost surreal. One 12 roll package in a completely empty section surrounded by empty sections. I grabbed it and looked all the way down the other end to the plain label toilet paper. Not a day goes by that I don't regret not going down there and getting several packages of that stuff.

I know there ain't no comparison, but, I don't want to regret leaving that entire boodle in there & someday can't get to it. "There is nothing we can do. Sorry."
    it's a natural concern, but FDIC is the feds, not the banks themselves. could the banks go under? sure. washington mutual did. but FDIC makes sure either another bank acquires everything or they would pay out themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, yes, the selfish millenials who have to deal with the climate chane, debt, ty healthcare, and endless forgiven wars put on them by the boomes. Yes, the Millenials and the kids who cna't even vote yet are the reason we're ed.

I have to admit, millenials have lived through a lot of ed up .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Called it.

EDIT: ME

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Man I been telling people to bend over since you were touching your little sister on the school bus.

Don't even try it, bum. I invented that er & you ain't stealin' it. Knock it the off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My sister and her husband are both doctors. Just called her and they are both still working and seeing patients. I guess you're exempt, if it's essential service.
    been texting a longtime friend of mine who's currently doing his residency in detroit. said overall their ER visits are down because people are staying home instead of coming in with the typical bull complaints, but something like 2/3 of the people who are coming in are complaining of respiratory issues and asking for tests.

i asked what their testing capability looks like and he said they ran out of testing kits. they were testing in house but now are sending them out to the CDC... dont know what the turnaround time on those are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to admit, millenials have lived through a lot of ed up .
    Now I know this has you scared.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely are in Texas.
    But a testing schedule awaits them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now I know this has you scared.
    Of course I'm scared. I'm not re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So does praying still work?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    been texting a longtime friend of mine who's currently doing his residency in detroit. said overall their ER visits are down because people are staying home instead of coming in with the typical bull complaints, but something like 2/3 of the people who are coming in are complaining of respiratory issues and asking for tests.

i asked what their testing capability looks like and he said they ran out of testing kits. they were testing in house but now are sending them out to the CDC... dont know what the turnaround time on those are

The testing situation is a cluster , but not surprising. We'll get it ironed out in the next few weeks.

My sister said her patients appointments have dropped by 1/3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Germany is the interesting outlier so far. Only 20 fatalities. per NYT
    Under reporting. Appaerently people who die of pneumonia with COVID19 gets written as Pneumonia cause of death

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So does praying still work?
    When you have nothing else, where do you turn?
    If you were raised Catholic anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course I'm scared. I'm not re ed.
    I hope you make it through this relatively OK man. We're all going to need some therapy afterwards but hopefully we all make it through with our families and jobs intact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You sure they were testing them in house?
    The test I was aware of needs one to amplify RNA from the virus in the swab. I dont know of many places that can do that in house?
    Do you have any idea what type of test they were using? Maybe there are more/new tests than what I was told.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sure they were testing them in house?
    The test I was aware of needs one to amplify RNA from the virus in the swab. I dont know of many places that can do that in house?
    Do you have any idea what type of test they were using? Maybe there are more/new tests than what I was told.

no clue what type of test they were running

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait. Hold on Cubster, hold that goddamn phone. Are we talking about a bank run? Or the time you and Katie girl decided on DET BULL?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not scared yet nigas

by worrying you already 10 steps ahead of the majority whos is ing clueles. you will most likely survive.

Thread Information