Page 170 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 701201601661671681691701711721731741802202706701170 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 40782
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no clue what type of test they were running
    If you have time I would really like to know if they had the capability of amplifying RNA?
    We have not been told a whole lot about tests, so I had been reading up and read and then confirmed through the wife they had to be sent out.

There will come a time where we have much simpler test kits, like a simple color change that can be read on a machine or just visually.
    but these things take time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-he...onavirus-tests

They have something.
    I would just like to know how it works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-he...onavirus-tests

They have something.
    I would just like to know how it works.
    dont know. next time im talkin to him i'll ask.

although dude is a trumper and told me he wasn't taking this seriously until about 5 days ago

one of the smartest guys i've ever known (consistently top of our class in middle school, high school... valedictorian, killed it at UCLA), and he lets politics cloud his judgment even in his profession, smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you have nothing else, where do you turn?
    If you were raised Catholic anyways.
    I wonder how the Vatican is doing

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wait. Hold on Cubster, hold that goddamn phone. Are we talking about a bank run? Or the time you and Katie girl decided on DET BULL?
    lol. At this juncture I wish it was "DET BULL" decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you make it through this relatively OK man. We're all going to need some therapy afterwards but hopefully we all make it through with our families and jobs intact.
    Thanks man. We will get through this -- I have ZERO doubt. And we will learn from it and be better prepared for the next one.

I am glad that this virus appears to spare the young.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how the Vatican is doing
    Gonna go the monk route and isolate, chant... if they are smart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol. At this juncture I wish it was "DET BULL" decision.
    Bend over and I'll show you a juncture for DET BULL

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope you make it through this relatively OK man. We're all going to need some therapy afterwards but hopefully we all make it through with our families and jobs intact.
    Amen to that, Manny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks man. We will get through this -- I have ZERO doubt. And we will learn from it and be better prepared for the next one.

I am glad that this virus appears to spare the young.
    I think a large portion, maybe even the majority, of the concern/hysteria is that we don't know what's going on. We've had wars and natural disasters and economic collapses in modern times. But the last time something remotely similar to this happened was 102 years ago. I think that, more than anything else, accounts for everything. We don't know how to react to this so you get what very well could be seen as overreactions in hindsight. All you can do is be still and take each day as they come.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think a large portion, maybe even the majority, of the concern/hysteria is that we don't know what's going on. We've had wars and natural disasters and economic collapses in modern times. But the last time something remotely similar to this happened was 102 years ago. I think that, more than anything else, accounts for everything. We don't know how to react to this so you get what very well could be seen as overreactions in hindsight. All you can do is be still and take each day as they come.
    Yes, vy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont know. next time im talkin to him i'll ask.

although dude is a trumper and told me he wasn't taking this seriously until about 5 days ago

one of the smartest guys i've ever known (consistently top of our class in middle school, high school... valedictorian, killed it at UCLA), and he lets politics cloud his judgment even in his profession, smh
    Which is why I have stated I dont know what smart is.
    But I know exactly what you are talking about.
    Moral code and the ability to recognize patterns and remember everything dont necessarily mix.

I still have not figured out why the intent to deceive (lying) has become such a minor detour from telling the truth.
    Wft happened to the 10 commandments...

8. “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.”
    The Eighth Commandment condemns lying. Because God is regarded as the author of all truth, the Church believes that humans are obligated to honor the truth. The most obvious way to fulfill this commandment is not to lie — intentionally deceive another by speaking a falsehood. So a good Catholic is who you want to buy a used car from

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol.

Too bad we'll never know if tech was gonna be in the dance
    the silverlining is that we likely won't see Beard get money-whipped to Austin tbh imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The only thing that would have helped us 100 years ago, was that people weren't easily travelling over the globe. This thing was only discovered a few months ago, and information is now spreading rapidly (no thanks to the Chinese).

I think an effective treatment is coming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It still blows my mind that something that can be completely destroyed by a bar of soap, can us up so much if it gets into our system.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It still blows my mind that something that can be completely destroyed by a bar of soap, can us up so much if it gets into our system.
    All those kids eating Tide Pods don't look so stupid now do they?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its all about protein receptors.
    They are extraordinarily fragile.
    Change the pH, change the shape of the protein, they dont bind to cells and your immune system blasts them.
    They could not even do anything if your immune system did not devour them. They cant hide(inside cells), replicate, and overwhelm.

Still dont get why they are so extraordinarily transmissible. Im betting the load (# of viruses) produced, is huge.
    I will most likely be wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing that would have helped us 100 years ago, was that people weren't easily travelling over the globe. This thing was only discovered a few months ago, and information is now spreading rapidly (no thanks to the Chinese).

I think an effective treatment is coming

Science is pretty dope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My dog licking soap bars..
    Still dont get it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Change the pH, change the shape of the protein, they dont bind to cells and your immune system blasts them.
    They could not even do anything if your immune system did not devour them. They cant hide(inside cells), replicate, and overwhelm.

Still dont get why they are so extraordinarily transmissible. Im betting the load (# of viruses) produced, is huge.
    I like that confidence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Science is pretty dope.
    It is, but its also got us into a lot of trouble.
    We think we know more than we do.

All the mistakes we have made with combating invasive species with other organisms that take over an ecosystem.
    The air and trees. We have fcked with both constantly throughout history with incredibly bad results. See Easter Island (trees) and London during the industrial revolution. So many more lessons we have not learned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were trend setters. Ahead of their time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bend over and I'll show you a huge load

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This gonna hit hard for everyone. Do some light exercises to get your system in good shape. Don't work out while sick though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    International community needs to pressure China to close down their bat/pangolin/cat Golden Corrals.

Thread Information