Page 195 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 951451851911921931941951961971981992052452956951195 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats what happens when system collapses

thus why countries like US and UK changed their minds on “taking it on the chin” and
    going for herd immunity

IF US system collapses we will easily see similar death rate

UK unfortunately is ed.
    Not comparable

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Kaiser Family Foundation estimates that

the average cost of COVID-19 treatment for someone with employer insurance—and without complications—would be about $9,763.

Someone whose treatment has complications may see bills about double that: $20,292.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why have a hippocratic oath at all? I mean, I know it gets ted on the regular, but part of that profession is, in theory, about a higher calling.

And look, it's always a person's choice, nobody is telling them they should pick that field.
    The oath is only as good as the person taking it. You don't think people lie and have alternative motives?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The oath is only as good as the person taking it. You don't think people lie and have alternative motives?
    Sure. Would you condone that though? I think we both agree that's generally de able, with very few exceptions?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He does. Or at least, he needs to have somebody that reins him in.
    he butts into Pence's task force presser to steal the show,and he contradicts Fauci, who is probably gonna be fired

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. Would you condone that though? I think we both agree that's generally de able, with very few exceptions?
    It's not up to me to condone that or not. People will pick and choose their field of work due to numerous variables even that of just making money and more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody (Darrin?) was mentioning Germany as the model to follow... they just banned gatherings of more than two...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not up to me to condone that or not. People will pick and choose their field of work due to numerous variables even that of just making money and more.
    It actually ends up affecting you and everyone else. There's no avoiding having a skin in that game...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It actually ends up affecting you and everyone else. There's no avoiding having a skin in that game...
    I've had ty teachers, and others, in my life before and no doubt they shape those around them. Still, it's not on me to direct these people into work fields they'd actually dedicate themselves to with integrity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've had ty teachers, and others, in my life before and no doubt they shape those around them. Still, it's not on me to direct these people into work fields they'd actually dedicate themselves to with integrity.
    If we're being frank, whether you're a ty teacher or not, you get paid pennies on the dollar anyways. Attrition in teaching is very real, not so in extremely well remunerated disciplines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any studies of just how at risk smokers are? I'm only 30 but have about 12 years of regular smoking under my belt. Probably an average of 7-10 cigarettes per day over that time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any studies of just how at risk smokers are? I'm only 30 but have about 12 years of regular smoking under my belt. Probably an average of 7-10 cigarettes per day over that time.
    Lungs good now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pootin and xi sending help to Italy, cuba and vz, too, Trash sends nothing, probably hates the eye tyes as much as PRs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody (Darrin?) was mentioning Germany as the model to follow... they just banned gatherings of more than two...
    Too bad they didn't start that before the holocaust tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pootin and xi sending help to Italy, Trash sends nothing
    Xi sent the virus. Only right he tries to fix it.

So you want all the US ventilators and medicines to go to another country? You really are stupid.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The latest from Mike Davis:

“We are in the early stages of a medical Katrina.

Despite years of warnings about avian flu and other pandemics,

inventories of basic emergency equipment such as respirators aren’t sufficient to deal with the expected flood of critical cases.

Militant ??? nurses unions in California and other states are making sure that we all understand the grave dangers created by inadequate stockpiles of essential protective supplies like N95 face masks.

Even more vulnerable because invisible are the hundreds of thousands of low-wage and overworked homecare workers and nursing home staff.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odds of having severe symptoms due to smoking are about 10-15x higher than non smokers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Probably fcked tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 18 days, the US has gone from 70 confirmed cases to 9,236…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then that's even more reason to send all the resources to Italy. Pick a lane.

It's amazing how many confirmation you can get by actually testing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

its obviously going to get worse before it gets better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odds of having severe symptoms due to smoking are about 10-15x higher than non smokers.
    damn

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Anyone in this day and age who still smokes deserves bad health so I’m actually glad to read this. Smokers are selfish disgusting people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone in this day and age who still smokes deserves bad health so I’m actually glad to read this. Smokers are selfish disgusting people.
    I'm an otherwise great guy though, tbf.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it makes you feel any better, I don't smoke and I have been ing laid out two days now.

Thread Information