Page 201 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 1011511911971981992002012022032042052112513017011201 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AMERICA! FCK YEA!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Republicans are the ones insisting on tying pork to it.
    It's almost like people here are ignoring obvious facts to play political football with this .

Repugs wanted to focus on corporate bailouts and allowing companies to buyback stocks. The Dems said no, and now the Repugs are using it to say "I told you so" to their base, and here they are eating it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he didn't even know the appropriate parliamentary procedure until his aide pointed out that he needed to make a motion for reconsideration first

BD is right. If this turkey looking foghorn leghorn sounding slobber is leading the congress, we truly are ed and un able

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arizona officials estimate they have 70,000 undetected cases of COVID-19. As of Monday, they’d only performed 143 tests…

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he didn't even know the appropriate parliamentary procedure until his aide pointed out that he needed to make a motion for reconsideration first

BD is right. If this turkey looking foghorn leghorn sounding slobber is leading the congress, we truly are ed and un able
    Thanks for two irrelevant paragraphs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    's ed up... everyone stay safe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID-19 has already narrowed McConnell's majority, a couple more quarantines could temporarily give Dems more leverage. Rules changes allowing absent Sentors.to vote or Republicans.from 86ing the filibuster could be blocked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His Democratic opponent this fall is within 1%. I have been donating to her campaign regularly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for two irrelevant paragraphs.
    Sorry, couldn't hear you with Mitch McConnell's buried in your throat. What'd you say?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arizona officials estimate they have 70,000 undetected cases of COVID-19. As of Monday, they’d only performed 143 tests…
    Testing is increasing daily. CDC ed up and really slowed us down. New York did 10k+ tests on Friday. I think the country overall is barely 20k per day though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His Democratic opponent this fall is within 1%. I have been donating to her campaign regularly.
    You're doing the lord's work

^^ Me saying this, in all sincerity, is clearly a sign the end times are upon us ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd source hearsay good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mitch voted against his own bill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Testing is increasing daily. CDC ed up and really slowed us down. New York did 10k+ tests on Friday. I think the country overall is barely 20k per day though.
    Who's in control of the CDC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tbh, he knows exactly what he's doing, he knew exactly that he didn't have the votes, and he wanted to have his little speech. Pelosi is probably just about the other calculating conniving out there.

Just sad it has come to this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    's ed up... everyone stay safe.
    Thanks for the 7 days ago well wishes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Instant campaign commercial. Trump is looking like an idiot in those briefings, and dithered on this, pushing a lie that is going to get people killed.

Sadly the people most likely to be killed by that lie are the kinds of people who think he is doing a good job, i.e. old white people who vote Republican and haven't taken any precautions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We can't even come together during a pandemic. The US splitting apart is becoming even more inevitable.
    Pining for the breakup of the USA, COVID-19 is your friend.

Are.you an accelerationist, Nathan89?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad day for the Republicans and Democrsts are the same crowd when even Joe Manchin is going off like this
    But did you hear about the grenade Pelosi done threw at it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, he knows exactly what he's doing, he knew exactly that he didn't have the votes, and he wanted to have his little speech. Pelosi is probably just about the other calculating conniving out there.

Just sad it has come to this.
    As a political maneuver, sure, it very may well have been astute. But you'd expect a career politician to know procedure and not need a ing hot 20 something blonde to point out that he needs to make a motion ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's in control of the CDC?
    DEEP STATE BUREAUCRATS

(who predicted a shortfall of 60,000.respirators in the case of a bad US flu season, in 2015)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a political maneuver, sure, it very may well have been astute. But you'd expect a career politician to know procedure and not need a ing hot 20 something blonde to point out that he needs to make a motion ...
    sure, sure... like this:

probably left a mark on Mitch, tbh, that's why it's ridiculous to pretend he'll advance a vote well aware he doesn't have the ability to pass it, other than to do gamesmanship

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    sure, sure... like this:

probably left a mark on Mitch, tbh, that's why it's ridiculous to pretend he'll advance a vote well aware he doesn't have the ability to pass it, other than to do gamesmanship
    McCain will always be a true American hero for that moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OT: if I have on major gripe with media in this emergency is the fact that they all left their paywalls enabled. Information at this time should be readily accessible, IMO. I've seen some, very few, outlets do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OT: if I have on major gripe with media in this emergency is the fact that they all left their paywalls enabled. Information at this time should be readily accessible, IMO. I've seen some, very few, outlets do it.
    If news outlets can't afford to drop the paywall, it's worse for them than I thought.

Perhaps it were better for news to be handled on other than a for profit basis, like the Texas Tribune, or Pro-Publica.

Thread Information