Page 215 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 1151652052112122132142152162172182192252653157151215 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 40770
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thx. Not sure if that included cell phones back then.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP Spain

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yep, he's just BS'ing around.

He's not that stupid. All he's trying to do with that comment is top the market from plummeting into a smoking hole. Maybe even get it to come up a few points.
    The problem is the market is no longer moored. The days of controlling it whatsoever, much less like he was able to do for 3+ years are over.
    Frankly, he's deluding himself. He has not reckoned that bitter reality yet. It's understandable. It was everything. There-was-nothing-else.
    His vanity is exposed in-the-raw.
    He takes his vengeance each day thru the Press Briefing. Found the spot quite by accident. " them I ain't goin' out there and facing this Crash."

"Sir, you have to. You have to head up the Task Force. Sir, please."

" in' fine! Let's go. 20 minutes tops & then I'm going up to the residence."

"Yes, sir."

From that lectern he can take vengeance, on Media, on the opposition. " it, I'll stay out there for 90 minutes so it's just like a Rally."

He baits Media, waits patiently for them to bait him! Yes! He ain't no country preacher. Sometimes you don't even see it coming till they bite & he's in, tight.

Last week CNN smelled a rat and threatened not to carry the presser anymore, but, they can't do that and THEY&HE knows it.

It's his salve. He has a control now. He even relives the DOW standing there & nobody can stop him.

I understand it. We've all lost an "everything" like that. It's human, terribly so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is commendable, hopefully there's more of this and less of Dr Trump.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is commendable, hopefully there's more of this and less of Dr Trump.
    What do you mean by Dr. Trump?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Honestly don't know what China was trying to achieve by locking everything down till absolute zero.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can you imagine having to give up your hospital bed to another person just because he's younger. The same gots who aren't taking this seriously are the ones getting saved. Nice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly don't know what China was trying to achieve by locking everything down till absolute zero.
    They drastically slowed down the spread of infections, AFAIK.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll be ahead of Italy in cases reported by Tomorrow night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll be ahead of Italy in cases reported by Tomorrow night.
    We're a much larger country, Reck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not worried huh D

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odd response but ok and so what?

We've gone from well Italy is too old to, Italy is unhygienic to, the USA is a bigger country. No kidding, man.

The good thing I'm seeing though is that we're now seeing the recovery numbers going up as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this hold if we pass China in cases?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this hold if we pass China in cases?
    You trust their numbers?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You trust their numbers?
    Lying no longers suits their purposes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not worried huh D
    Just math, dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You trust their numbers?
    If they're not anywhere near accurate, we're in for a much uglier couple of months then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hydroxychlororuine + zithro is looking very promising. What Trump did was give point of care physicians the cover to start providing it as a treatment option. It's the 2nd best thing he's done in this crisis next to the trravel bans. It's very hard for a physician to deny patient requested approved drugs even for off label use (liability. Researchers like Fauci what time & lengthy studies with control groups. Letting people die is just the price of data to them.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hydroxychlororuine + zithro is looking very promising. What Trump did was give point of care physicians the cover to start providing it as a treatment option. It's the 2nd best thing he's done in this crisis next to the trravel bans. It's very hard for a physician to deny patient requested approved drugs even for off label use (liability. Researchers like Fauci what time & lengthy studies with control groups. Letting people die is just the price of data to them.
    Trump gave them cover for doing things they already did without him?

Keep reaching.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah at best, taking the thing won't do anything to alleviate the virus or at worst, you're dead.

Godking Trump!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many things wrong with this. The POTUS does not have the authority to 'cover' any doctor for liability. Nor he has the authority to approve any treatment, not to mention, he's not even educated in what he's saying, even if, by pure sheer luck, he ends up being correct.

That 'data' is exactly what separates 'very promising' to 'actually works'. And now we have a drug that requires prescription and monitoring from healthcare professionals, but we have people actually self-medicating, and dying off it.

This is why we can't have adlib communicators in a crisis, especially when we're well aware a good portion of his listeners are dumb as . His own head doctor is telling him to basically shut the up because I have to jump in and correct what you just said.

Look, I get that he wants to show up to appear that he's in control of anything, he has a big re-election coming up, and he can't have his rallies right now. Just step to the side, show the world how you picked the best people for the job, and let the pros do their job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And please, please, POTUS needs to stop pretending he know anything about medicine or science. If somebody is asking him "how come you know so much about the virus", it's because he's trying to kiss ass, not because he really thinks that.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

The Pro-Life Party

Thread Information