Page 216 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 1161662062122132142152162172182192202262663167161216 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 40782
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big Controversy in France

Is Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 Really the Answer?

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/m...iclekey=229156

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Pro-Life Party

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have a good feeling nigas

in about 3 weeks we will have peaked and in 2 months we will have a plan to slowly ease quarantines

in 3 months we will be back to work

I am not ready to call it but I see a slimmer of light in the tunnel

will keep simulating and calculating before making official call....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

in about 3 weeks we will have peaked and in 2 months we will have a plan to slowly ease quarantines

thanks man

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Which parts of the country will have peaked, and which parts will be lagging and ready for the virus to bust out?
    The US is a large country, very densely populated in some areas and very spread out in others. We are not all on the same “viral” time frame necessarily.

You think SA will have peaked in 3 weeks? Or just counting on our seasonal climate change to be a big factor in halting this virus just like it does to the flu and cold viruses?

Im hoping for a seasonal change to lower the infection rate. But that’s just hoping because this virus is like other viruses AND very different as well (if you have read the biology up to this point)

So I look forward to your list of the 20 most densely populated areas and when you think it’s back to business as usual.

Niga...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ALl thats happening here is that Trump is panicked and has no sense of how to deal with it. This is why one day he seems level headed, but the next its onto a new strategy an then the next day he's rambling about reopening the country or whatever nonsense he feels at that moment. There's absolutely no way the economy can function like normal with this crisis present. Are you going to go sit in a crowded restaurant right now? I'm not. Are you going to go sit in a movie theater? Nope. What about a big purchase like a house? Yeah right. Maybe a car then? A boat? Laughable. Is oil about to rebound? No, so then gas will be cheap and maybe people will go on a vacation right? You gonna board a plane? A cruise ship?

The economy is going to tank whether or not we practice social distancing. The question is do you want to completely collapse the health care system and end up with millions (not a million, but MILLIONS) dead as a result. Do you want to deal with the fallout that comes from both of those situations? And its not just your grand parents. Its going to be anyone who needs medical care in a serious situation and can't get it because the system has collapsed. Its going to be anyone who has a survivable heart attack that all of a sudden isn't survivable because there's no care. Its going to be anyone who gets into a serious car wreck but can't get access to trauma care that they need.

How is this even debatable? Even with the measures we put in, the medical system in NYC is likely to be overwhelmed in the next 2 weeks and they want to go back to leaving this thing unchecked? Insane. Trump loves to fancy himself a wartime president but holy imagine if this guy had been in place during WW2. We would have surrendered to the Japanese on day 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll say this, the governors response haven't exactly broken down party lines. Some members of the GOP have been on the ball, and there are Democratic governors who have been slow to react. We're seeing those who are capable of leading regardless of party affiliation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bag Repugs doing bag stuff in hole Texas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/publ...itics_03242020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Orangegutan wants to restart things his stupid ass needs to open a gigafactory for masks and other equipment first the doctors can use but then civilians can easily obtain.

If all of us are easily able to get masks/gloves we can easily restart most our communal lives with no problem

why is govenment so stupid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    instead of burning thru trillions pumping the scam stock market, open 3 gigafactories for medical supplies, employ 200,000 workers, case solved

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Orangegutan wants to restart things his stupid ass needs to open a gigafactory for masks and other equipment first the doctors can use but then civilians can easily obtain.

If all of us are easily able to get masks/gloves we can easily restart most our communal lives with no problem

why is govenment so stupid?
    masks and gloves are mostly useless, even counterproductive, for healthy people.

Best is for infected people and healthcare workers, and Trash won't even help them.

scammer fraud thief Trash getting Free Stuff from Jack Ma and Italy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You just know Trump is going to see this and be trying to get his fat ass in PPE within 24 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Pro-Life Party
    Trump, Abbot, and Danny Goeb are all republicans who preach that the government doesn't work, and get elected to prove it.

Remember when we couldn't have a "patchwork of laws" because Austin wanted a plastic bag ban? Now apparently it's just fine to let localities do their own thing in the face of a deadly pandemic.

those pieces of absolute .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump, Abbot, and Danny Goeb are all republicans who preach that the government doesn't work, and get elected to prove it.

Remember when we couldn't have a "patchwork of laws" because Austin wanted a plastic bag ban? Now apparently it's just fine to let localities do their own thing in the face of a deadly pandemic.

those pieces of absolute .
    yep, Repug/oligarchy strategy for decades has been to tell people to hate govt as capable of doing nothing good, right, and when in office they intentionally MISgovern to prove to people why they should hate govt

The patchwork bull spewed for plastic bags and rideshare b/g checks.

Blacks won a bunch offices in Houston, so now Repugs plan to block elections to be replaced by appointments by Repugs

Free market? that

Want to buy a Tesla? can't do it, says the Automobile Dealers Assoc

city wants to run its own non-profit municipal network? verboten, says BigNetwork

Texas is a hole elected by bag Repug voters
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-24-2020 at 09:20 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bolsonaro

still has yet to impose curfew so Criminal Gangs in Rio impose it themselves in efforts to curb Corona infections

we need the bloods, crips, M and Salvatrucha to unite in order to fight coronavirus in USA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many things wrong with this. The POTUS does not have the authority to 'cover' any doctor for liability. Nor he has the authority to approve any treatment, not to mention, he's not even educated in what he's saying, even if, by pure sheer luck, he ends up being correct.

That 'data' is exactly what separates 'very promising' to 'actually works'. And now we have a drug that requires prescription and monitoring from healthcare professionals, but we have people actually self-medicating, and dying off it.

This is why we can't have adlib communicators in a crisis, especially when we're well aware a good portion of his listeners are dumb as . His own head doctor is telling him to basically shut the up because I have to jump in and correct what you just said.

Look, I get that he wants to show up to appear that he's in control of anything, he has a big re-election coming up, and he can't have his rallies right now. Just step to the side, show the world how you picked the best people for the job, and let the pros do their job.
    Yeah we must spend a year collecting data. Let them die for science.

If you end up gasping for breath I'm sure you'll tell the Doc not to try common safe drugs that might help until they have data.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ALl thats happening here is that Trump is panicked and has no sense of how to deal with it. This is why one day he seems level headed, but the next its onto a new strategy an then the next day he's rambling about reopening the country or whatever nonsense he feels at that moment. There's absolutely no way the economy can function like normal with this crisis present. Are you going to go sit in a crowded restaurant right now? I'm not. Are you going to go sit in a movie theater? Nope. What about a big purchase like a house? Yeah right. Maybe a car then? A boat? Laughable. Is oil about to rebound? No, so then gas will be cheap and maybe people will go on a vacation right? You gonna board a plane? A cruise ship?

The economy is going to tank whether or not we practice social distancing. The question is do you want to completely collapse the health care system and end up with millions (not a million, but MILLIONS) dead as a result. Do you want to deal with the fallout that comes from both of those situations? And its not just your grand parents. Its going to be anyone who needs medical care in a serious situation and can't get it because the system has collapsed. Its going to be anyone who has a survivable heart attack that all of a sudden isn't survivable because there's no care. Its going to be anyone who gets into a serious car wreck but can't get access to trauma care that they need.

How is this even debatable? Even with the measures we put in, the medical system in NYC is likely to be overwhelmed in the next 2 weeks and they want to go back to leaving this thing unchecked? Insane. Trump loves to fancy himself a wartime president but holy imagine if this guy had been in place during WW2. We would have surrendered to the Japanese on day 1.
    DJT, the day before yesterday: we're at war with a virus, and we're going beat it

DJT yesterday: (waving the white flag) Back to work, plebes, you're killing the economy.

Your point that we're already in a recession is salient; calling off social distancing prematurely could end up making it worse.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The total humanitarian failure of Capitalism exposed for those with eyes

Nearly all the benefits of inhumane, anti-human Capitalism go to the Capitalists, who now want Labor to risk their health and lives so Capitalists can keep Capital flowing to Capitalists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJT, the day before yesterday: we're at war with a virus, and we're going beat it

DJT yesterday: (waving the white flag) Back to work, plebes, you're killing the economy.

Your point that we're already in a recession is salient; calling off social distancing prematurely could end up making it worse.
    Fortunately, Trump can't call off state and municipal restrictions. If calls off the federal guidelines in a week, he'll blame the states and cities for the recession.

If social distancing is by some miracle successful, the hoax narrative comes back in, MAGAs will accuse the media, cities and states of plotting against DJT.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘I saved thousands of lives’:

Trump demands credit for his handling of coronavirus in Twitter tantrum

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/i-saved-thousands-of-lives-trump-demands-credit-for-his-handling-of-coronavirus-in-twitter-tantrum/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4070

As the Covid-19 Great Depression deepens and lengthens in 2020, as Trash's reelection becomes impossible,

Trash's fantasies will prove to doubters that he's ing mentally deranged, a deeply ill mother er.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the oligarchy speaks, Trash listens

Trump won’t require firms to help fight coronavirus —
    after corporations lobbied Jared Kushner

Trump signed the Defense Production Act,

Trump falsely compared the law to nationalizing businesses

the law provides loan guarantees and protections for companies that cooperate.

It would prevent what New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has described as a
    “mad bidding war” between states to secure critical equipment like masks and ventilators and

allow the federal government to better control the distribution of this equipment to states that need it most.

Kushner “has thrown out the established government plan for dealing with pandemics, after concluding it was insufficient.”

Kushner and other aides pushed for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)

to take over for the Department of Health and Human Services in overseeing the response effort.

resulted in

FEMA overseeing an operation it is not equipped to handle and

companies confused over how to proceed,

FEMA “likely won’t know a thing about medical supply chains and devices,”

companies that have offered to help may take months to set up the necessary manufacturing equipment to produce what the government needs.

Without the Defense Authorization Act, industry executives say that

companies “are reluctant to crank up production lines without purchasing guarantees from the government,” which the law would provide.

“three to five months to obtain and install the necessary equipment and begin production” on items like the N95 masks.

GM and Ford declined to say how quickly they would be able to start production while Ford added that it was still assessing whether it is able to produce ventilators.

“If the president doesn’t act, people will die who could have lived otherwise — senior citizens,

Trump’s refusal to invoke the law has led to bidding wars between states for vital equipment,

leaving some unable to get the supplies they need and others paying exorbitant prices.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/tru..._campaign=4070

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Act now!*

*if it makes Trump look good, otherwise it.

Thread Information