Page 263 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 1632132532592602612622632642652662672733133637631263 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its ing idiocy. We're all locked down, they don't have any tests, and the healthcare here is already stretched thin but hey things are REAL GOOD HERE!
    "we have it totally contained" "we will see maybe zero cases here soon".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://covidtracking.com/data/state/texas/#history

Texas reported all of 2 thousands tests today. OF COURSE THE NUMBERS AREN'T GOING UP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aggie messageboard doctors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not as legit as spurstalk lawyers imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Texas, we're still in high oak pollen until late april. A LOT of people have bad allergies and think they have CV. They're only testing highly su ious symptomatic cases. Over 90% of those tests are negative.
    My car is still covered in it, so yeah, this is part of it, but its pretty easy to tell the difference between the two since Covid is primarly lower repository problems while allergies are upper. You'll have a runny nose, itchy eyes, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well Trump is an ass and is handling this as worse as possible

its sad but also comical how bad he is so yeah Im gonna keep writing about it

Trump still > Hillary tho

she would have done as bad or worse
    She herself, probably just as bad and indecisive. But her cabinet wouldnt have consisted of right wing blowhards / conspiracy theorists and nepotism hires / business partners. Also, she wouldn't have cut funding to critical departments the second she stepped into the office. Probably would have relied on those much smarter folks to make the decisions and taken a step back to just giving speeches

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laugh all you want homie, but the message board has gone on and verified actual degreed doctors and is a pretty good resource. Most of my fellow Ags are ing bat , but there's been some good data there.

https://texags.com/forums/84

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not as legit as spurstalk lawyers imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’re past the point of testing who has it in many places and in the phase of needing testing who has had it. If plasma works that is the savior. Fingers crossed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ng-states.html

We're near the bottom of the testing per capita. Its ridiculous for a state like Texas to be doing this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We're near the bottom of the testing per capita. Its ridiculous for a state like Texas to be doing this.
    From a management standpoint now what value does testing for infection have beyond testing those needing hospital admission for respiratory issues to know if they should or shouldn’t be separated from COVID patient’s and healthcare workers with any symptoms to know if they need to be offline (although infectious non-symptomatic patients are anywhere from 1-3 COVID + people)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’re past the point of testing who has it in many places and in the phase of needing testing who has had it. If plasma works that is the savior. Fingers crossed.

There is no savior

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well don’t be too calm. According to TGY you will be denied food unless you agree to get microchipped
    dont forget (((they))) have secretly designed each microchip to emit 5g radiation at high enough levels to cause your testicles to fall off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I ed about that yesterday,but all i heard is -cdc fcked up,and testing is ramping up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laugh all you want homie, but the message board has gone on and verified actual degreed doctors and is a pretty good resource. Most of my fellow Ags are ing bat , but there's been some good data there.

https://texags.com/forums/84

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a management standpoint now what value does testing for infection have beyond testing those needing hospital admission for respiratory issues to know if they should or shouldn’t be separated from COVID patient’s and healthcare workers with any symptoms to know if they need to be offline (although infectious non-symptomatic patients are anywhere from 1-3 COVID + people)?
    It gives you a better understanding of how many supplies you need and will need. You can't just write off informational needs at this point in a crisis. If you don't have a need, then you can shift supplies to a neighbor that needs them, like LA. The fact that we've only done 20k tests here in this state to this point is just insane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It gives you a better understanding of how many supplies you need and will need. You can't just write off informational needs at this point in a crisis. If you don't have a need, then you can shift supplies to a neighbor that needs them, like LA. The fact that we've only done 20k tests here in this state to this point is just insane.
    Supply needs is everything and all you can send me x10. People will only shift supplies at the point of a gun because they can’t anticipate short term needs and they don’t want to tell their citizens and local healthcare workers “yeah we had them but shipped them to NY”. San Antonio might not need them today but they aren’t sending them to Houston. Maybe an intelligent central authority could organize effective movement of equipment. You know where we can get one of those?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supply needs is everything and all you can send me x10. People will only shift supplies at the point of a gun because they can’t anticipate short term needs and they don’t want to tell their citizens and local healthcare workers “yeah we had them but shipped them to NY”. San Antonio might not need them today but they aren’t sending them to Houston. Maybe an intelligent central authority could organize effective movement of equipment. You know where we can get one of those?
    lol nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of the data shows that we're in a good position. We're not TESTING people and you're like oh the numbers are low this is great.

None of this is good. None of it.
    Tell me why you can't infer some picture of the situation from fatalities? Texas is likely rationing tests for the most obvious cases, so the numbers of fatalities could be an indicator of case spread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me why you can't infer some picture of the situation from fatalities? Texas is likely rationing tests for the most obvious cases, so the numbers of fatalities could be an indicator of case spread.
    Because deaths give you a picture that is weeks old. You don't get the disease and die, you get it and develop symptoms up to two weeks later, and then spend up to 4 weeks on a ventilator before you die. There are faster timelines for that, but not all. Its a delayed response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^As RandomGuy said echoing the WHO report:

This study goes by number of deaths, which is presumably more accurate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what it can do now is close off the borders...wait cant even do this with border with mexico, so i doubt anything can be done

just hope the virus is purging the type of ppl that isnt contributing to the country in any way shape or form...just bunch of freeloaders or trouble makers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hospitalization and fatalities are where it’s at. Fatalities is a variable and relatively wide lagging indicator. New hospitilzations if the data were available. It is for a site I follow for Colorado but only state wide.
    Last edited by picnroll; 03-27-2020 at 10:21 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ typed right before checking out gateway pundit news and James Woods tweets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "NEW BRAUNFELS, Texas – Adolph (T.J.) Mendez, 44, was “perfectly healthy,” according to his family, with no underlying health issues when he died Thursday from complications due to COVID-19, the Herald-Zeitung reported.."

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020...9-family-says/

Thread Information