Page 287 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 1872372772832842852862872882892902912973373877871287 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,175 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The U.S. Tried to Build a New Fleet of Ventilators. The Mission Failed.
    As the coronavirus spreads, the collapse of the project helps explain America’s acute shortage.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/29/b...-shortage.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like stages of grief tbh.

Some could never admit any mistake before this either.

We'll see how this applies to our Trump supporters from here on out.

One his brain-dead campaign applause lines for is cult mob of MAGAtts

"100K DEAD! Can you believe it? We all together have done a very good job."

Tom Nichols missed the "tenet" Trash got famous for and the fundamental of his campaign and cult mob:

racism of Euro-White Male Supremacy Christian Nationalism

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

One his brain-dead campaign applause lines for is cult mob of MAGAtts

"100K DEAD! Can you believe it? We all together have done a very good job."

Tom Nichols missed the "tenet" Trash got famous for and the fundamental of his campaign and cult mob:

racism of Euro-White Male Supremacy Christian Nationalism

We ain't there/100k yet, bouts. & Brix & Fugi gave him that strategy of 100k. At their wit's end in the Oval..."sir, you can't open up on Easter. Please, Mr. President, listen to us, sir...(Fauci's heart rate is rampaging, as Brix fiddles with her thousand dollar outfit catching a reflection of herself in that glass framing the picture of the old man's daddy.)...tell them you expect a 100 thousand dead. It'll never happen. When it doesn't, you'll be the hero."

"You really think so, Fouch?" He calls him Fouch as an endearment, though he wants to get a peek at Debbies' goods. No touchsy's, just looksy's, like in "Once Upon a Time in America." Debbie's gusset floods a little at thought of showing (it) to Him.

"Yes, sir." Fauci has him.

"Okay, let's go." Trumps starts to rise,,,stops short, big ass in the air, he freezes..."But, no selling me out on that south lawn, Fouch. They ask you a question, don't take my pants down. Bull 'em a little, savvy?"

"Yes, Mr. President."...then to himself,,,'Jesus, Christ...'...then immediately recalls what his wife tells him every day as he's leaving the house to get into the limo that USED TO drive Comey around..."Don't this up, Tony, savvy?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We ain't there/100k yet, bouts. & Brix & Fugi gave him that strategy of 100k. At their wit's end in the Oval..."sir, you can't open up on Easter. Please, Mr. President, listen to us, sir...(Fauci's heart rate is rampaging, as Brix fiddles with her thousand dollar outfit catching a reflection of herself in that glass framing the picture of the old man's daddy.)...tell them you expect a 100 thousand dead. It'll never happen. When it doesn't, you'll be the hero."

"You really think so, Fouch?" He calls him Fouch as an endearment, though he wants to get a peek at Debbies' goods. No touchsy's, just looksy's, like in "Once Upon a Time in America." Debbie's gusset floods a little at thought of showing (it) to Him.

"Yes, sir." Fauci has him.

"Okay, let's go." Trumps starts to rise,,,stops short, big ass in the air, he freezes..."But, no selling me out on that south lawn, Fouch. They ask you a question, don't take my pants down. Bull 'em a little, savvy?"

"Yes, Mr. President."...then to himself,,,'Jesus, Christ...'...then immediately recalls what his wife tells him every day as he's leaving the house to get into the limo that USED TO drive Comey around..."Don't this up, Tony, savvy?"

For Fouci it’s all about minimizing the damage coronavirus and Trash can do. Throwing himself on the bonfire of ignorance to save the country.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    paraphrasing Trash: "like 15, then down to zero." "In April, disappear, like magic"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For Fouci it’s all about minimizing the damage coronavirus and Trash can do. Throwing himself on the bonfire of ignorance to save the country.
    ...+ be a big shot: limo access, Oval Office access, entry into the annals & scrolls.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    paraphrasing Trash: "like 15, then down to zero." "In April, disappear, like magic"
    He took a shot. Wasn't out of the realm, bouts.

Christ, we're still on the beaches. Some guy down in New Orleans put on a parade just yesterday. The mayor sent the cops after him this morning.

Christ, they'd still be Frisbeeing in Central Park if the old man hadn't air lifted a M*A*S*H* unit in the middle of it, finally putting a stopper in that bottle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    store employee probably fired and charged

any follow up info?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “there will not be a wonder drug for this” - Dear Dr. Facci
    Yes, that's his prediction. Or you can say that's his general mindset he takes so he can encourage people to take the necessary actions and not depend on a "wonder drug". I agree with that approach. He doesn't know the future though so if you start getting early signs of a "wonder drug" it's pointless to post this as if it overrides anything.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boy, that sure would be something if Trump's drug tail turned out to be the panacea.

Our salvation.
    What a ing hero. Very few have the ability to assess the anecdotal stories and identify game changing drugs. Hater is going to hate when Trump gets up on that stage and he's like "called it".

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a ing hero. Very few have the ability to assess the anecdotal stories and identify game changing drugs. Hater is going to hate when Trump gets up on that stage and he's like "called it".
    What if Trump is completely wrong?

You'll give him a pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    store employee probably fired and charged

any follow up info?
    Thank goodness it was a smack & not a fist,,,he coulda killed him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia quarantines a Nuclear Sub on su ion of Coronavirus

also launches 18 warships at once possibly to quarantine them at sea as well

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty sure that video brought BLAKE right down to his knees in tears repenting for years of anti-religious blasphemy!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So does he get credit when we get a vaccine?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least he won't get the credit. But, Cuomo will.

The old man?- "I don't care, just get Kudlow over here with some jumper cables so we can restart this ing DOW. CHARGE!!!!!!!!!"
    I'm sure Kudlow has the problem contained.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reporting drops off over the weekends. Look at last week too. Wait another day.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't out of the realm, bouts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude sounds legit.

Sean Hannity, the Fox News host and informal Trump adviser, read from Zelenko’s open letter during a telephone conversation with Vice President Pence that aired on his prime-time show Monday evening. Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, championed Zelenko’s treatment plan on Twitter the following morning.

Since the start of the coronavirus outbreak, Zelenko, 46, has shared material on Facebook suggesting that the virus may have been deliberately developed by China as a population control device and that its threat was exaggerated by Democrats.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...ands-new-york/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Phenomanul
    Chris

If you two ever wonder why young people don't buy into the bull anymore, look no further.

praying for a vaccine. Irony. "science, save us, because our prayers won't actually cure anything by themselves"
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 03-30-2020 at 10:05 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

praying for a vaccine. Irony. "science, save us, because our prayers won't actually cure anything by themselves"
    Ouch

Thread Information