Page 293 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 1932432832892902912922932942952962973033433937931293 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY Gov. Cuomo: Playing politics like Trump during the coronavirus crisis is 'anti-American'

On Sunday, among other things, Trump accused New York hospitals of hoarding ventilators and other medical equipment.

"I'm not going to engage in politics, not because I'm unwilling to tangle, but because I think it's inappropriate, and I think it's counter-productive, and I think it's anti-American," Cuomo said when asked about Trump's comments.

"Forget the politics," Cuomo said. "We have a national crisis. We are at war. There is no politics. There is red, white, and blue."

https://www.businessinsider.com/cuom...merican-2020-3

Damn this Cuomo is a uva politician. Wish he were running against Trump. Think he’d kick Trash’s enormous ass seven ways to Sunday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what state [did Donald Trump win by 0.2%]?
    Technically there are three of them, but I was referring to Michigan.

Ask yourself, what the minimum number of voters that it would have taken to swing the outcome of 2016 from Trump to Hillary, and the answer is 38000. That is his "huge" electoral college victory.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY Gov. Cuomo: Playing politics like Trump during the coronavirus crisis is 'anti-American'

On Sunday, among other things, Trump accused New York hospitals of hoarding ventilators and other medical equipment.

"I'm not going to engage in politics, not because I'm unwilling to tangle, but because I think it's inappropriate, and I think it's counter-productive, and I think it's anti-American," Cuomo said when asked about Trump's comments.

"Forget the politics," Cuomo said. "We have a national crisis. We are at war. There is no politics. There is red, white, and blue."

https://www.businessinsider.com/cuom...merican-2020-3

Damn this Cuomo is a uva politician. Wish he were running against Trump. Think he’d kick Trash’s enormous ass seven ways to Sunday
    So this is why most politicians that run (and successfully so) for president are mostly governors. Good pro tip for people with those types of aspirations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude went from "We gonna have zero cases, I'm great" to "We are only going to lose 200,000 dead, I'm great" awfully fast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've heard 78209 is the zip code with the most infections in SA so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh my bad, I didn't catch that's a ulative number on your link.
    35,000 tests total.. .for a state of 28,000,000.

if you look at the john hopkins maps, there are tons of counties with one or two positive results... and counties with none at all. I am guessing it is a bit more widespread than Texas' current numbers suggest.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That is one sweet app you got in SA.

We ain't got that in Arizona. Christ, if I knew where the hot zip's were I'd rest a lot easier. A huge difference maker.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense. They probably travel the most then spend their time moving around their area that has a fair amount of density.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    35,000 tests total.. .for a state of 28,000,000.

if you look at the john hopkins maps, there are tons of counties with one or two positive results... and counties with none at all. I am guessing it is a bit more widespread than Texas' current numbers suggest.
    MP's main COVID-19 schtick is to tease good news and turned corners from one day case counts or sparse testing outcomes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Close to the airport

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense. They probably travel the most then spend their time moving around their area that has a fair amount of density.
    That and the more affluent you are the more likely you are to receive a test.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I don't think he sounds like me at all:

In it, he questioned the World Health Organization’s decision to declare the coronavirus outbreak a pandemic, said that “public officials have gone overboard,” and suggested that about five hundred people would die from COVID-19 in the U.S. Epstein later updated his estimate to five thousand, saying that the previous number had been an error.
    Never once even insinuated the bolded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Close to the airport
    Quarry Market, too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I don't think he sounds like me at all:

Never once even insinuated the bolded.
    WH's schtick is to doomsay while throwing out patently false or overly exaggerated to the point of being false info.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WH's schtick is to doomsay while throwing out patently false or overly exaggareted to the point of false info.
    Not sure what you're bent out of shape about or why you think I"m a doomsayer. I don't generally do predictions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MP's main COVID-19 schtick is to tease good news and turned corners from one day case counts or sparse testing outcomes.
    He will be eventually right, though. Eventually.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Close to the airport
    Eh, 09 is old people with money. Might be the zip code that takes the most cruises in SA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's good news emerging from NYC right now. It does appear that the rate is slowing.

A lot of bad news in other places, but those are behind NYC so it'll get worse there before it gets better. Still, NYC slowing down is the best news we've had in this whole show. Embrace it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what you're bent out of shape about or why you think I"m a doomsayer. I don't generally do predictions.
    Because ever since I said I don't agree with the Imperial Model (omg 60 million/3 million dead!) while posting counterarguments to that model from other leading experts, you've been on me like a fly on . Then I call out the media for their weak interpretation of the facts (just raw numbers and a focus on NY or Italy. No further investigation into the variables), and once again, fly on .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's good news emerging from NYC right now. It does appear that the rate is slowing.

A lot of bad news in other places, but those are behind NYC so it'll get worse there before it gets better. Still, NYC slowing down is the best news we've had in this whole show. Embrace it.
    That's really good news if it holds up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol racist

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because ever since I said I don't agree with the Imperial Model (omg 60 million/3 million dead!) while posting counterarguments to that model from other leading experts, you've been on me like a fly on . Then I call out the media for their weak interpretation of the facts (just raw numbers and a focus on NY or Italy. No further investigation into the variables), and once again, fly on .
    The old "fly on ."

The old Midst!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have zero clue whether the imperial model is right or wrong my dude. You disagreeing with it is like me telling aerospace engineers that their design sucks or telling Chip England that his method of teaching how to shoot sucks. You disagree with the top line estimates in that model because you don't want to believe them. That's not disagreement of substance.

We'll never know if those estimates of that model were right because we actually did something and those were estimates for not doing anything, but that model was in large part what got people motivated to actually do . Why? Because the people who are experts agree with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is that racist, Qhris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what many "experts" are doing. Like here:

https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status...29235610058753

Thread Information