Page 295 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 1952452852912922932942952962972982993053453957951295 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,375 of 40782
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I know South Korea better than anybody," Trump said when responding to the question from PBS NewsHour's Yamiche Alcindor. "It's a very tight — do you know how many people are in Seoul? Do you know how big the city of Seoul is? 38 million people. That's bigger than anything we have."

black lady is completely under his skin
    Seoul, Tokyo, same amirite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is his dip supporters hear 38 million, but not the correction. Fox News sure as won’t say anything about it. So they just think he’s right about it and that he owned that lib reporter.
    Trump has trouble reading

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seoul, Tokyo, same amirite
    Just the flex attempt on mean black lady itself is hilarious. The fact it failed miserably is banderas.gif.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    my bro in law came down with a fever and was denied a test (in Los Angeles) because he was told his symptoms werent problematic enough
    That’s nationwide. They’re only testing if you’re having fever, chills, AND shortness of breath due to protocol from the CDC unless you’re a celebrity.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Called it guys. ’s about to happen.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He was thinking of Tokyo's metro population, which is 38 million.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it guys. ’s about to happen.
    ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never figured WH would be coquettish, but here we are ...

Yeah, I had to Google it. Yeah, I laughed.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    If it wasn’t for the healthcare team we have in this country with the nurses and doctors, our death rate would be a lot higher. Only Germany has a lower death rate and that’s because they don’t have incompetent organizations like the CDC or FDA limiting the amount of testing being done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, but no one cares what you flat out state because you're not an epidemiologist!

The guy you just referenced above on the subject, however:

See what I mean about you just cherry picking?
    In your field, is every "climate scientist" of equal competence and objectivity? I doubt that.

I'll just ask you a simple question: Why do you believe the 4 mortality rate (that is what the Imperial study assumes 60 million/3 million) when it has been clearly stated time after time after time by pretty much EVERY leading expert that the amount of mild and asymptomatic cases that have gotten the virus and recovered could be underestimated by a factor or 5 or even 10.

This evidence fiasco creates tremendous uncertainty about the risk of dying from Covid-19. Reported case fatality rates, like the official 3.4% rate from the World Health Organization, cause horror — and are meaningless.

Projecting the Diamond Princess mortality rate onto the age structure of the U.S. population, the death rate among people infected with Covid-19 would be 0.125%. But since this estimate is based on extremely thin data — there were just seven deaths among the 700 infected passengers and crew — the real death rate could stretch from five times lower (0.025%) to five times higher (0.625%).

-Leading Expert
    https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/17/...reliable-data/

The new coronavirus may already have infected far more people in the UK than scientists had previously estimated — perhaps as much as half the population — according to modelling by researchers at the University of Oxford.

-Leading Experts
    https://www.ft.com/content/5ff6469a-...f-41bea055720b

"Early results from deCode Genetics indicate that a low proportion of the general population has contracted the virus and that about half of those who tested positive are non-symptomatic,” said Guđnason. “The other half displays very moderate cold-like symptoms."

- Leading Experts
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/albertonard...esting-iceland

In the U.S., it's likely that the case fatality rate from coronavirus will end up somewhere between 0.5% and 1%, once a broad cross-section of the population has been tested, Lawrence says.

- Leading Expert
    https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...n-be-deceiving

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was thinking of Tokyo's metro population, which is 38 million.
    38m is Seoul's elevation, seems equally plausible Trump Googled Seoul, saw 38m and though that was a population figure. You could be right, though.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Just copying Hater since it makes him feel better about himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never figured WH would be coquettish, but here we are ...
    Already replied

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it wasn’t for the healthcare team we have in this country with the nurses and doctors, our death rate would be a lot higher. Only Germany has a lower death rate and that’s because they don’t have incompetent organizations like the CDC or FDA limiting the amount of testing being done.
    New week, new talking points.

What are you saying is starting to happen?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Germany is lagging FR and IT

1000s of USA doctors, nurses, grocery staff will get infected, maybe die for lack of PPE. Italy has gone full-body HAZMAT, USA is using scarves, bandanas, re-using infected masks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is that racist, Qhris?
    lol oblivious racist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the record, I hope social distancing is bending the curve. I just think it's too soon to tell what trajectory we're on. The USA is large, countermeasures are not uniform, and COVID-19 seems likely to come at us in successive waves until there's a vaccine.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I remember the narrative of these idiots supposedly "trusting" Trump so much they self medicated on fish cleaner. They didn't even have symptoms. Yeah, your bull narrative collapsed but I hope you had fun pushing it so you could blame Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I remember the narrative of these idiots supposedly "trusting" Trump so much they self medicated on fish cleaner. They didn't even have symptoms. Yeah, your bull narrative collapsed but I hope you had fun pushing it so you could blame Trump.
    It wasn't fish tank cleaner. It was chloroquine phosphate, one of the promising drugs being studied. They took 5 grams instead of 300mg. A lethal dose of the right drug.

Still pure stupidity on many levels, especially since they weren't even sick, but it's annoying to see it called a fish tank cleaner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol oblivious racist
    The flag you're waving is white too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

your narrative

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some Trump supporters fear coronavirus lockdowns are undermining ‘America’s masculinity’

A common theme emerging from Trump’s evangelical base, such as Christian pastor Jonathan Shuttlesworth, is that

people who practice social distancing are “sissies” and “pansies” who have been “neutered.”

this kind of rhetoric frames the

protective measures as a “threat not only to America’s rugged individualism but to masculinity.”

“It grew out of the backlash to the New Deal and the social safety net it created,

which conservatives viewed as
    anti-American,
    anti-capitalist, and
    emasculating—

a challenge to what the historian Richard Hofstadter once called

‘the virile prerogatives of enterprise,'”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/som...ory-professor/

====================

The Conservative Campaign Against Safety

How did we get to the point where ministers, the president, many Republican politicians, and a variety of media outlets are

calling for people to risk death to save the economy?

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...KXp-E0BBoOl4cY

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    yeah that’s it, Germany has less government involvement in healthcare than the US does.

Thread Information