Page 317 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2172673073133143153163173183193203213273674178171317 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,925 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it was a good summary of how much our general knowledge of this thing has evolved over the past few months.
    nah, he's going out of his way to give trump excuses, as if we didnt realize how serious this was until march.

"january and february was all about travel bans and quarantines" and then just leaves it at that. no. a LOT more could and should have been done during that time. but he's just trying to make sure their gullible viewers know that there's nothing more trump could have done. it's so thinly veiled tbh...

i did notice and appreciate that your tune changed over time
    Last edited by spurraider21; 04-01-2020 at 07:04 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1041 deaths so far today

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I thought it was a good summary of how much our general knowledge of this thing has evolved over the past few months.

I was downplaying this just over three weeks ago. I was totally wrong.
    You downplayed it because your orange god told you it was no big deal, you spineless .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was downplaying this just over three weeks ago. I was totally wrong.
    Not really your fault. Liberal and republican officials alike were telling us "there's nothing to worry about." Even supposed "experts," like the New York Health Commissioner were saying "Nothing to worry about. Take the subway. Go to restaurants. Come to the parade." Can't fault us for placing trust in a doctor's words on a matter of health. The W.H.O. was saying the same , that risk of a pandemic is low.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really your fault. Liberal and republican officials alike were telling us "there's nothing to worry about." Even supposed "experts," like the New York Health Commissioner were saying "Nothing to worry about. Take the subway. Go to restaurants. Come to the parade." Can't fault us for placing trust in a doctor's words on a matter of health. The W.H.O. was saying the same , that risk of a pandemic is low.
    listen to hater and you will be taken care of jiga

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^But none of that excuses Trump's routine downplaying week after week after week as his cronies were selling off stock.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    rofl cant make this stuff up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, but anyone who didn't know this was an issue AT LEAST in February was just listening to the wrong people. I told my family to stock up on certain things back in February. It was pretty clear that once we had community spread in the US we were going to have it hit here too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, but anyone who didn't know this was an issue AT LEAST in February was just listening to the wrong people. I told my family to stock up on certain things back in February. It was pretty clear that once we had community spread in the US we were going to have it hit here too.
    America believed the myth that “we were the most prepared country in the world “

“the Johns Hopkins and many renouned scientists concluded this”

I knew we were not prepared

if you take a walk or a drive around the USA you will see most of the USA might and riches are bull

people living paycheck to paycheck, homeless starving on the streets

the stock market scam growing and growing when its all Bull money

even our defense weapons are mostly bull when a few Yemeni rockets can rip a vagina sized holed up in our defenses. forget about iranian rockets or N korean rockets

we were all living on a lie except few of us saw it for what it is

I been calling it for years

finally we are exposed to USA bull

many americans are still closing their eyes but they will not be able to for much longer

we are a 3rd world country disguised as the most powerful empire in history

the biggest scam in history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America believed the myth that “we were the most prepared country in the world “

“the Johns Hopkins and many renouned scientists concluded this”

I knew we were not prepared

if you take a walk or a drive around the USA you will see most of the USA might and riches are bull

people living paycheck to paycheck, homeless starving on the streets

the stock market scam growing and growing when its all Bull money

even our defense weapons are mostly bull when a few Yemeni rockets can rip a vagina sized holed up in our defenses. forget about iranian rockets or N korean rockets

we were all living on a lie except few of us saw it for what it is

I been calling it for years

finally we are exposed to USA bull

many americans are still closing their eyes but they will not be able to for much longer

we are a 3rd world country disguised as the most powerful empire in history

the biggest scam in history
    And most of that is a result of selling out to China.

Communities used to thrive with local factories, a mainstreet filled small businesses, the upper class and middle class wealth disparity was relatively close. Then the so-called "captains of industry" got the great idea to outsource basically everything. Big box eyesores like Walmart replaced those small hardware, electronic, toy, sporting goods, etc stores. Mainstreet decayed, jobs gone, but Americans were blinded to all of it because they just can't in' resist a "good deal" and "convenience."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anthony Fauci’s security is stepped up as doctor and face of U.S. coronavirus response receives threats

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...63d_story.html

Right wing Trash nut jobs. Unbelievable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And most of that is a result of selling out to China.

Communities used to thrive with local factories, a mainstreet filled small businesses, the upper class and middle class wealth disparity was relatively close. Then the so-called "captains of industry" got the great idea to outsource basically everything. Big box eyesores like Walmart replaced those small hardware, electronic, toy, sporting goods, etc stores. Mainstreet decayed, jobs gone, but Americans were blinded to all of it because they just can't in' resist a "good deal" and "convenience."
    dont disagree

americans earning an honest wage with their blood and sweat made this country great

bloated CEOs, board members and soft cuck office jackoffs made it what it is now

and no Trump was not the solution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anthony Fauci’s security is stepped up as doctor and face of U.S. coronavirus response receives threats

National ing hero and he needs SECURITY?

The best thing for the US would be for this version of the GOP to lose hard and actually change. The right wing in this country is ing nuts. And I get that left wing radicals can be that way too, but only one of those is enabled by their party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    National ing hero and he needs SECURITY?

The best thing for the US would be for this version of the GOP to lose hard and actually change. The right wing in this country is ing nuts. And I get that left wing radicals can be that way too, but only one of those is enabled by their party.
    change to what? back to the establishment repugs? why? should we bring back a Bush? what good was that?

and what about democrats? should we bring Shillary back?

change isnwhat we need immediately

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the nutzos of this country like their bubbles not burst, preferably.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait a sec....from the article itself

"The cruise ships, run by Carnival Corp.'s Holland America Line, left Buenos Aires on March 8 for a two-week cruise through South America. The journey had been scheduled to end in Chile on March 21 before the ship was shut out by the country."

So this should really be Chile's responsibility to let them in, would it not? You missed the part where they're bouncing around from port to port because everyone else has denied them. I'm actually with the governor on this one. Why does he have to be the one to take them in and risk his community? Would you feel the same if you were a Ft Lauderdale resident?
    Just help the ing people. Sending them back to the Bahamas, Chile or Liberia would basically be murder.

This is one of the things political power and political leadership are for. Tough situations where there are no good options, just bad and worse ones. Nut up and get er done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good read of an american in Wuhan during the pandemic

chinese reay did a damn good job controlling this

they lucked out that their “neighborhood commites” which are basically Communist Party spies helped to quarantine and spy on any quarantine violators.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/01/opini...ion/index.html

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, he's going out of his way to give trump excuses, as if we didnt realize how serious this was until march.

"january and february was all about travel bans and quarantines" and then just leaves it at that. no. a LOT more could and should have been done during that time. but he's just trying to make sure their gullible viewers know that there's nothing more trump could have done. it's so thinly veiled tbh...

i did notice and appreciate that your tune changed over time
    False. He formed a task force in January. The CDC was working on a test in February.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False. He formed a task force in January. The CDC was working on a test in February.
    watch the video and you'll see what i'm referring to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh yes, the task form he formed in january, when at the end of january he was telling the american people that they only have 5 cases and it will be down to 1 soon

end of february he was tweeting that we had the virus totally under control and that the stock market was looking great!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just help the ing people. Sending them back to the Bahamas, Chile or Liberia would basically be murder.

This is one of the things political power and political leadership are for. Tough situations where there are no good options, just bad and worse ones. Nut up and get er done.

Alcatraz is available.

Seriously though, why do we not have the same scorn for cruise ship passengers as we do the spring break kids?

They chose to get on a cruise ship on Mar. 8th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget it was a Democrat hoax.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alcatraz is available.

Seriously though, why do we not have the same scorn for cruise ship passengers as we do the spring break kids?

They chose to get on a cruise ship on Mar. 8th.
    And they want a bailout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they want a bailout.
    They should try Cuba. Heard they have top notch health care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's the thing, he's the "Commander in Chief." His main role as CiC (or CEO) is to appraise competency and delegate accordingly. He didn't do that, because this "task force" he formed was obviously . As the delegator in charge, he bears that responsibility for forming an ineffective task force. If you're a CEO of, say, a gaming company, and you form a software team to develop your latest game, and they half ass it by smoking weed and eating pizza instead of writing good code, it doesn't in' matter that they goofed off. All that matters, per your shareholders and the board, is that you hired a bunch of dimwits that cost the company millions, so it's your head on the chopping block.

There's no excusal for Trump here. He didn't "appraise competency" and "delegate properly" like good managers are supposed to do. If this task force was any good, Trump would've been warning the American people at that time, but he kept assuring us it's just a little flu that will go away. Oh, and make sure to check the DOW gains today!

He ed up. There's just no way around it.

Thread Information