Page 351 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2513013413473483493503513523533543553614014518511351 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,775 of 40782
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr Anthony Fauci was the man behind the AIDS/HIV hoax epidemic back in the 80's under the Reagan administration. Don't believe a single word that man has to say.
    sounds like Tony had a Come-to-Jesus moment while the Reagans and their hate-filled Christians ignored the crisis and let "God punish the s"

https://www.thebodypro.com/article/t...md-coronavirus
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-05-2020 at 02:05 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr Anthony Fauci was the man behind the AIDS/HIV hoax epidemic back in the 80's under the Reagan administration. Don't believe a single word that man has to say.
    Have you shot the people telling you to stay home yet?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How some cities ‘flattened the curve’ during the 1918 flu pandemic

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/h...c-coronavirus/

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep, that was all a lie back then. "Only 30% of HIV afflicted would get full blown AIDs." But, God only knows what would've happened had they told the truth! We knew it was a lie, but, I was grateful to hear that lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    off. way over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

keep going... . off a little bit farther....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "To respond to a pandemic, we need medical personnel and adequate supplies of equipment," Bush said. "In a pandemic, everything from syringes to hospital beds, respirators masks and protective equipment would be in short supply."

Bush told the gathered scientists that they would need to develop a vaccine in record time.

"If a pandemic strikes, our country must have a surge capacity in place that will allow us to bring a new vaccine on line quickly and manufacture enough to immunize every American against the pandemic strain," he said.
    https://news.yahoo.com/george-w-bush...opstories.html

"no one could have seen it coming"

If this idiot could...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    off. way over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

keep going... . off a little bit farther....
    No, no, RG. Let Fauci own up to that circa. Everybody has to own up to their old . Nobody is ever spared. He should be no different.

& it makes sense...MSM won't touch his AIDs . Why? Obviously because it won't stand the gaffe, the light of day.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://news.yahoo.com/george-w-bush...opstories.html

"no one could have seen it coming"

If this idiot could...
    dubya, or shrub (Molly Ivins) was a dumb Useful Idiot, but be he seemed to know that he was stupid, ignorant, uneduated so appeared to listen.

15 years later, the entire Repug party has degraded into a bunch oligarchy s, Nothing but All Politics, All The Time

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    dubya, or shrub (Molly Ivins) was a dumb Useful Idiot, but be he seemed to know that he was stupid, ignorant, uneduated so appeared to listen.

15 years later, the entire Repug party has degraded into a bunch oligarchy s, Nothing but All Politics, All The Time
    & youse still tried to ride him out on a rail. Had the Impeachment articles writ!

Why? Because he took Gore's pants down like that. Nobody thought he had it in him. But, it wasn't him, it was Baker who was the assassin. James Baker did the wet work in Florida.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF is this?

Trash said 2 weeks?

Fauci said this next ONE week will be bad?

are they still propagandizing to "resurrect" the economy on Easter Monday?

they make sound like USA will soon be on the backside of covid-19

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An editorial in The Detroit News slammed Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, accusing her of playing politics during the coronavirus pandemic.

“Gov. Gretchen Whitmer must send an unequivocal message to her cons uents that Michigan is her priority in this hour of crisis,” the editorial, which was published on Saturday, said. “Her running feud with President Donald Trump calls into question whether she's acting in the best interests of this state, or on behalf of the Democratic Party.”

“Unfortunately she's sending conflicting signals about her priorities and motivations,” the article continued.

Whitmer, like her counterparts in other states, has seen her profile rise in recent weeks as the nation’s leaders coordinate response efforts to the coronavirus pandemic.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WTF is this?

Trash said 2 weeks?

Fauci said this next ONE week will be bad?

are they still propagandizing to "resurrect" the economy on Easter Monday?

they make sound like USA will soon be on the backside of covid-19
    Fauci doesn't know whether to , or, go blind.

The old man is sitting behind both doctor's watching Cable & eating snacks..."They wanted to be out front & be big shots. Knock yerselves out."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    An editorial in The Detroit News slammed Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, accusing her of playing politics during the coronavirus pandemic.

“Gov. Gretchen Whitmer must send an unequivocal message to her cons uents that Michigan is her priority in this hour of crisis,” the editorial, which was published on Saturday, said. “Her running feud with President Donald Trump calls into question whether she's acting in the best interests of this state, or on behalf of the Democratic Party.”

“Unfortunately she's sending conflicting signals about her priorities and motivations,” the article continued.

Whitmer, like her counterparts in other states, has seen her profile rise in recent weeks as the nation’s leaders coordinate response efforts to the coronavirus pandemic.
    ducks doing work on the Sabbath.

ducks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    British 5G towers are being set on fire because of coronavirus conspiracy theories
    5G is causing anarchy in the UK

https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/4/21...cy-theory-link

Idiots are rampant not just on Spurstalk
    Last edited by picnroll; 04-05-2020 at 04:39 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY curve definitely has taken on a more linear tone to it which is good. What remains to be seen is if we can get the increase to actually stop. Its much slower now, which is a great first step, but now you need discharges + deaths to be higher than incoming hospitalizations in order to save the system from collapse. Well, that and you need to stay within the systems reduced capacity as people become exhausted and fall ill and are incapable of actually working to help others.

Still a long way to go in NY but at least the curve has been flattened somewhat. You have to crawl before you walk.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    British 5G towers are being set on fire because of coronavirus conspiracy theories
    5G is causing anarchy in the UK

https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/4/21...cy-theory-link

Idiots are rampant not just on Spurstalk
    ...at least they don't their mother some more like you do, picky.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY curve definitely has taken on a more linear tone to it which is good. What remains to be seen is if we can get the increase to actually stop. Its much slower now, which is a great first step, but now you need discharges + deaths to be higher than incoming hospitalizations in order to save the system from collapse. Well, that and you need to stay within the systems reduced capacity as people become exhausted and fall ill and are incapable of actually working to help others.

Still a long way to go in NY but at least the curve has been flattened somewhat. You have to crawl before you walk.
    where are you getting your numbers?

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BoJo to hospital, still has symptons (high fever) after 10 days...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They need to readjust that model ASAP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar