Page 369 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2693193593653663673683693703713723733794194698691369 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,225 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly am not sure what to think about the hydro medication. So much nonsense about it flying around. Hope it works though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These people need to learn how math works:

Yes, if we do fall below 100K, it'll because of the lockdown and social distancing efforts.

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2...ial-distancing

Just 4 people staying home had a huge effect on taming exponential spread.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Several say" Trump country, older, poorer, no ICU or even hospital or doctor in the county, will get hit very hard.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting graph from an epidemiologist.

https://twitter.com/cmyeaton/status/...095104/photo/1

Black bars are "influenza like illnesses" not diagnosed as the flu. In many regions, these mysterious non-flu respiratory illness ed in December/Jan at a rate about as high as past flu seasons. The encouraging thing here is that Covid has been with us since December, translating into who knows how many unconfirmed (and recovered) cases (which will significantly lower the CFR). Hopefully this could mean we're closer to herd immunity than we think (not nationwide, but regionwide) in certain regions. Obviously we'll need serological tests to confirm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool. I'll do 20 minutes then.
    I wonder if douching the mask with isopropyl alcohol works also?
    I would think so.
    I only have 5 masks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly am not sure what to think about the hydro medication. So much nonsense about it flying around. Hope it works though.
    I wouldn't make much from that report weebo posted. 11 patient test group and they picked 5 cancer pts, 1 HIV pt, and two fatties.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting graph from an epidemiologist.

https://twitter.com/cmyeaton/status/...095104/photo/1

Black bars are "influenza like illnesses" not diagnosed as the flu. In many regions, these mysterious non-flu respiratory illness ed in December/Jan at a rate about as high as past flu seasons. The encouraging thing here is that Covid has been with us since December, translating into who knows how many unconfirmed (and recovered) cases (which will significantly lower the CFR). Hopefully this could mean we're closer to herd immunity than we think (not nationwide, but regionwide) in certain regions. Obviously we'll need serological tests to confirm.
    no herd immunity until a huge percentage of the herd has been infected or vaccinated. iow, we are nowhere near herd immunity

eg, 125K infected in NY state, 8.3M in the NYC herd

flu is known to be seasonal

there is no evidence that earlier outbreaks of corona viruses were seasonal

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So no one from ST has gotten infected? We're assholes to each other but at least we respect the law and healthy guidence thrust upon us. I'm proud of you mother ers.

Keep staying safe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm out and about every day but doing a load of handwashing, Clorox wipes anytime I go in anywhere, fishing masks after today when I'm out, etc. Cant work from home and do what we do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So no one from ST has gotten infected? We're assholes to each other but at least we respect the law and healthy guidence thrust upon us. I'm proud of you mother ers.

Keep staying safe.
    were trying reck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That PPP program for small businesses is the bomb. Hopefully the assholes that laid off their people at the first chance are gonna miss out. Serves em ing right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I get this I'm calling a GTG and coughing on boutons and spurs homer.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    you just want Trump to lose

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would think so.
    I only have 5 masks
    I'm waiting for 20 from Banggood (if Trash's goons don't steal them at customs)

I think, if the material isn't degraded with alcohol, then alcohol before and after wearing sounds good

I cannot find 70% isopropyl alcohol or H2O2 at Walgreens, HEB, Walmart. they are on the same shelves, which are empty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would think so.
    I only have 5 masks
    Probably. That oven method is pretty easy tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we all distracted with this coronavirus and missing the point that the 2nd crisis will hit hard. The 2nd crisis will be joblessness, poverty and complete meltdown of our financial society. It almost seems like the governments want to disctract you from seeing that after corona it will be a brutal few years.

ppl should be already preparing for what's coming. you nigs need to think and live months ahead of regular folk if you wanna survive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm waiting for 20 from Banggood (if Trash's goons don't steal them at customs)

I think, if the material isn't degraded with alcohol, then alcohol before and after wearing sounds good

I cannot find 70% isopropyl alcohol or H2O2 at Walgreens, HEB, Walmart. they are on the same shelves, which are empty.
    Try CVS

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we all distracted with this coronavirus and missing the point that the 2nd crisis will hit hard. The 2nd crisis will be joblessness, poverty and complete meltdown of our financial society. It almost seems like the governments want to disctract you from seeing that after corona it will be a brutal few years.

ppl should be already preparing for what's coming. you nigs need to think and live months ahead of regular folk if you wanna survive

You should get a job writing Hallmark cards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy Birthday!

Called it

Sincerely,
    hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably. That oven method is pretty easy tho.
    Does 175 ^ F melt the rubber band?
    I should know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no herd immunity until a huge percentage of the herd has been infected or vaccinated. iow, we are nowhere near herd immunity

eg, 125K infected in NY state, 8.3M in the NYC herd

flu is known to be seasonal

there is no evidence that earlier outbreaks of corona viruses were seasonal
    That's just confirmed cases of people who were sick enough to get tested since testing began a few weeks ago in the state. 125k isn't anywhere near close to the amount of actual cases there are or have been in the city. The estimate is that the "official" case count undercounts anywhere from 5X to 100x. If 3 million in NYC have already gotten this, that puts the city closer to herd immunity.

Don't get the boded point? The graph isn't examining seasonality. Covid didn't just magically arrive in the US with its first confirmed case. The graph is examining how influenza-like-illnesses ed to levels never before seen starting in December. What the author is inferring here is that the Covid infection rate will start to settle down because it'll run out of "virgin" people to infect because an untold amount of people have already been infected from Dec to early March. Combining this likelihood with social distancing measures should, hopefully, slow the infection rate down to very manageable levels over the next weeks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Keep staying safe.
    I've already had it

Thread Information