Page 37 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147871375371037 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said Trump wasn’t stupid Baseline Bum?
    He's a piece of who doesn't want to look bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump thinks vaccines will be applied to the sick so “they feel better”

hes a ing for brains

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump thinks vaccines will be applied to the sick so “they feel better”

hes a ing for brains
    He wants to look like a hardass expecting a vaccine in two months. Don't know why you guys want to continually underestimate a cunning enemy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wants to look like a hardass expecting a vaccine in two months. Don't know why you guys want to continually underestimate a cunning enemy.
    no no

he thinks vaccine is applied on the sick so they get better

he doesnt know how vaccines work and how it can only be applied to a healthy person only

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the latest:

-iran is beyond ed. virus is in the prison system and in political elites(25 Ministers) positive

- italy contagion jumped to 5,000. im starting to think Italians have just bad higiene

- children of the corn? children seem immune to this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can be both stupid and a piece of who doesn't want to look bad.

Such an impulse makes stuff like this look reaaaally su ious:

CDC drops coronavirus testing numbers from their website
    https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/2/21...r-expansion-us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eyup. And when it doesn't happen his failure to set reasonable expectations will be something to beat him over the head with in the election. Dude is his own worst enemy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How you gonna quarantine yourself in some random city you got dropped of into
    I love random cities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol they are closing Northstar mall for a "deep cleaning"

Virus broke out of the box over a month ago but I guess we have to act like we're doing something to stop what can't be stopped.
    Pretty much. It has been spreading wild, as viruses do. I will be travelling a LOT for work in the next few months and I am guessing my chances of getting it are approaching 1.0 rapidly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Chinese officials condemned countries for prohibiting Chinese to enter their countries. I’m calling it now, Chinese start banning selected countries into China.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Chinese officials condemned countries for prohibiting Chinese to enter their countries. I’m calling it now, Chinese start banning selected countries into China.
    China reports rise in imported virus cases
    China reported an increase Tuesday in cases of the new coronavirus coming from abroad, as the country where the disease first emerged now worries about importing infections.

In total there have been 13 confirmed cases of the virus being imported to the mainland -- all in Chinese nationals returning from overseas.
    https://news.yahoo.com/china-reports...055000327.html

This thing is way out of containment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you called it ma niga

All individuals entering Beijing from South Korea, Japan, Iran and Italy will be quarantined for 14 days, the Deputy Secretary General of the Beijing Municipal Government, Chen Bei, said on Tuesday. The countries placed on the quarantine list are among the largest carriers of the coronavirus outside China. Bei explained that the new rule would apply to everyone arriving from the designated nations, regardless of nationality.

and if USA keeps jerking around this is pidemic they will be added to Chinese list

and to add insult to injury the Chinese will offer to send their teams of medics to help out third world countries like the USA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fed drops rates by 50 Points and market still tanks. That ain’t a good sign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only Trump would turn a public health threat into a contest to see who can kiss his ass most obsequiously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fed drops rates by 50 Points and market still tanks. That ain’t a good sign.
    Unannounced, between meeting rate adjustments are rare, maybe the surprise cut spooked the market. I know it spooks me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus craziness in full bloom in SA.....did my bimonthly run to Costco for shop supplies this morning. I got there right after it opened. It was like a cat 5 hurricane was bearing down on San Antonio. At the rate toilet paper and bottled water was leaving the store they will be completely out of both by this afternoon.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus craziness in full bloom in SA.....did my bimonthly run to Costco for shop supplies this morning. I got there right after it opened. It was like a cat 5 hurricane was bearing down on San Antonio. At the rate toilet paper and bottled water was leaving the store they will be completely out of both by this afternoon.
    Weird, it's not a hurricane

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look at Nirinberg and Wolffs expressions...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look at Nirinberg and Wolffs expressions...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any guesses on how long it will take CDC/WHO etc. to give up on the containment idea and just admit this is a new endemic human virus?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thing is way out of containment.
    Been that way for several weeks

Appears that it will follow the swine flu pandemic. Once it's established on every continent the pandemic will be declared over and it will be classified as just another bug we get sometimes. Then the WHO/CDC etc. can get back to pretending they know how to stop pandemics.
    Hater called it first though tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been that way for several weeks

Hater called it first though tbh
    but does not explain Chinas actions. they were willing to shut down their country to try and stop this.

everyones life will change if thats the case. a lot more funerals to attend per year from now on

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, America, craven, avaricious, predatory venality is your name

‘Why are we being charged?’

Surprise bills from coronavirus testing spark calls for government to cover all costs

“Huge surprise medical bills [are] going to make sure people with symptoms don’t get tested.

That is bad for everyone.”

Pennsylvania native Frank Wucinski “found a pile of medical bills” totaling $3,918 waiting for him and his three-year-old daughter after they were released from government-mandated quarantine

(CDC) is not billing patients for coronavirus testing,

there are other charges you might have to pay, depending on your insurance plan, or lack thereof,”

“A hospital stay in itself could be costly and you would likely have to pay for tests for other viruses or conditions.”

“There are

legal ,

moral
    , and

public health

reasons not to charge the patients,”

“the ambulance company that transported [them] charged the family $2,598 for taking them to the hospital.”

“An additional $90 in charges came from radiologists who read the patients’ X-ray scans and do not work for the hospital,”

the American government’s response to a public health emergency, ... could be

handicapped by relying on a system built around private hospitals and for-profit health insurance providers.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/why...ver-all-costs/

Thread Information