Page 371 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2713213613673683693703713723733743753814214718711371 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,275 of 40774
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I have had it but the hospital said I had diverticulitis. I was hospitalized for four days in Feb. 5 days after flying on a plane and four days straight visiting my mum who was in the hospital from, an infection, complications to kidney stone removal.

It kicked my ass but did not attack my lungs. It hit me in my digestive system and kicked my ass. High fever, chills, shaking uncontrollably. The nurses who cared for me are saints cause it was not pretty.

I am su ious of the diagnosis of diverticulitis. I have read that my symptoms are somewhat common for the corona and recall Kathy Griffin complained of the same symptoms.

Google “corona abdominal symptoms”. This is what I had. I am back home and my hometown PCP has no time for my theories so he will not test me.

This was back in mid Feb and I am still goofed up. I think I got it on the plane or while visiting my sick mum in the hospital.
    Yeah same with me, I posted about it earlier in this thread. Abdominal pain, chills, just low grade fever off and on for me, ended up passing out and going to ER by the end of week 2. Wife thought I had diverticulitus since the pain was mostly on the left side but abdominal CT just showed some colitis. Took another 10 days to feel better. Lost 16 lbs.

I got it from my wife who was basically asymptomatic, although she was having some weird sort of peripheral neuropathy in her hands at the same time I was ill. She got it from a patient who developed a moderate cold after returning from her vacation on the Diamond Princess. That person was de-boarding as the group that got quaratined was boarding. Or in hers words she was getting off "when all those Chinese people were gettin on the ship".

Can't prove it since testing was denied by CDC back then but the timing all fits. I referenced that somewhat cryptically back on post #1314.

That's why I know it's been around San Antonio since January. As weebo also has said.

If I'm right it bodes well for higher temps slowing virus transmission since we haven't exploded with cases. It's been very warm for us this year.

Also if I'm right, having Covid-19 was great for me. Been jogging & working out since losing that weight. Wife says I'm svelte

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah same with me, I posted about it earlier in this thread. Abdominal pain, chills, just low grade fever off and on for me, ended up passing out and going to ER by the end of week 2. Wife thought I had diverticulitus since the pain was mostly on the left side but abdominal CT just showed some colitis. Took another 10 days to feel better. Lost 16 lbs.

I got it from my wife who was basically asymptomatic, although she was having some weird sort of peripheral neuropathy in her hands at the same time I was ill. She got it from a patient who developed a moderate cold after returning from her vacation on the Diamond Princess. That person was de-boarding as the group that got quaratined was boarding. Or in hers words she was getting off "when all those Chinese people were gettin on the ship".

Can't prove it since testing was denied by CDC back then but the timing all fits. I referenced that somewhat cryptically back on post #1314.

That's why I know it's been around San Antonio since January. As weebo also has said.

If I'm right it bodes well for higher temps slowing virus transmission since we haven't exploded with cases. It's been very warm for us this year.

Also if I'm right, having Covid-19 was great for me. Been jogging & working out since losing that weight. Wife says I'm svelte
    I lost a bunch of weight also but have gained some back with the stay at home thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it looks like bolsonaro is getting couped

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bolsonaro has a cult following like trump

here are his supporters rallying and practicing social distance today

no way they gonna let him fall without a fight

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he tell people they could keep their doctor and then they couldn't?
    derp goes out of his way to fold

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I lost a bunch of weight also but have gained some back with the stay at home thing
    Well I have a pretty good home gym room and live in a rural area. Not much else to do except work out and take the dog for a run.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No one who makes TSA's god look foolish can be tolerated. What a piece of .
    Are you talking about the Lord Fauci quote? If so you and mono both have terrible reading comprehension.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp goes out of his way to fold
    Muh rage is conditional

Dump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you talking about the Lord Fauci quote? If so you and mono both have terrible reading comprehension.
    Is "Lord" good or bad?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muh rage is conditional

Dump
    derp's folding is unconditional

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I have a pretty good home gym room and live in a rural area. Not much else to do except work out and take the dog for a run.
    I wish I could get the antibody test to see if I really had it or not.
    I am going to at my doctor some more to see if he will relent and test me.
    I think the tests are still rolling out and/or are limited and more than likely I will not rate being important enough to get a test-at least soon

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the tests are still rolling out and/or are limited and more than likely I will not rate being important enough to get a test-at least soon
    I don't think the antibody tests are available yet. At least through physicians. When they are my wife will get herself tested and I'll know for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think the antibody tests are available yet. At least through physicians. When they are my wife will get herself tested and I'll know for sure.

I had the gastro symptoms you guys talked about, but only for a few days. I had zero appe e, too.

I never had loss of smell. At least I don't recall that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about that quote is wrong? Society at large won't be comfortable with packing restaurants, sports arenas, bars, clubs, and the like until a vaccine is available. "Opening up the country" will have to happen gradually, in specific regions, until the trifecta of vaccination, immunity, and proven treatments is introduced. I don't see how anyone can disagree with that? Here's some data I posted earlier.

https://twitter.com/cmyeaton/status/...095104/photo/1

Covid didn't reach its full epidemic e until late-March/early-April. And we can see that the es in all those regions are larger (Washington aside) than all flu epidemic es of the past decade. And that is WITH social distancing and stay-at-home measures implemented. This is going to be a problem for the next year. We'll have to deal with the flu and a 10-20 percent worse flu at the same time over "flu season."

Yeah, some regions will able to function with a degree of normalcy throughout this period, but big cities will likely have to be on some kind of open/lockdown dynamic as the situation permits moving forward (like Singapore. They'll open up, but when they see even a small e in cases, they lockdown again).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had the gastro symptoms you guys talked about, but only for a few days. I had zero appe e, too.

I never had loss of smell. At least I don't recall that.
    probably an ulcer,tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another drug showing promise in lab conditions.

https://www.wbtv.com/2020/04/07/unc-...outputType=amp

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What about that quote is wrong? Society at large won't be comfortable with packing restaurants, sports arenas, bars, clubs, and the like until a vaccine is available. "Opening up the country" will have to happen gradually, in specific regions, until the trifecta of vaccination, immunity, and proven treatments is introduced. I don't see how anyone can disagree with that? Here's some data I posted earlier.

https://twitter.com/cmyeaton/status/...095104/photo/1

Covid didn't reach its full epidemic e until late-March/early-April. And we can see that the es in all those regions are larger (Washington aside) than all flu epidemic es of the past decade. And that is WITH social distancing and stay-at-home measures implemented. This is going to be a problem for the next year. We'll have to deal with the flu and a 10-20 percent worse flu at the same time over "flu season."

Yeah, some regions will able to function with a degree of normalcy throughout this period, but big cities will likely have to be on some kind of open/lockdown dynamic as the situation permits moving forward (like Singapore. They'll open up, but when they see even a small e in cases, they lockdown again).
    I don’t disagree with anything I quoted of Fauci. He’s saying we night get back to a real degree of normalcy before said vaccine is confirmed.

“I don't think that you're going to have to say that the country can not get back to a real degree of normalcy until you absolutely have a safe and effective vaccine."

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It’s been fascinating to watch the medical/scientific community work during this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s been fascinating to watch the medical/scientific community work during this.
    Especially the social scientists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “there will not be a wonder drug for this” - Dear Dr Facci

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team