Page 389 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2893393793853863873883893903913923933994394898891389 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,725 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia increased infections by 35% today

Vlad Putin just said Russian healthworkers are in the frontlines. gives them a payraise and same benefits as military

why didnt we do that?
    Military pay sucks. They already make more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Military pay sucks. They already make more.
    benefits? to our regular hospital workers?(nurses/aides)

damn our military must suck!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ma nig wake da up. You gonna regret it and feel like a fool when the truth finally comes out. Sooner or later.
    You’re employing one of the two most re ed shtick in ST history. Quit while you’re barely ahead of derp.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re employing one of the two most re ed shtick in ST history. Quit while you’re barely ahead of derp.
    That just tells me how lost and how much of a sheep everyone on this forum is. Blindly trusting and believing whatever government-controlled media says. Whatever is coming is well deserved. My words will be prophetic when hits the fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That just tells me how lost and how much of a sheep everyone on this forum is. Blindly trusting and believing whatever government-controlled media says. Whatever is coming is well deserved. My words will be prophetic when hits the fan.
    you mean the youtubers you follow words right?

I still have not heard any coherent explanation of why you think this is all a conspiracy tbqh in your own words

RIP ma nig TGY

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Vlad Putin just said Russian healthworkers are in the frontlines. gives them a payraise and same benefits as military

why didnt we do that?
    Lmao "putin says". Okay bruh. Let's believe the autocratic whose main hobby is sowing discord in domestic US via information warfare. Credible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao "putin says". Okay bruh. Let's believe the autocratic whose main hobby is sowing discord in domestic US via information warfare. Credible.
    americans and their infatuation with themselves

yes Putins main hobby is to sow discord in the US

forget ruling his country or enjoying his life hobbies. he is like Dr Evil and just wants to destroy our democracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas is tracking COVID-19 infections in nursing homes, but won't release the information.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/04...d-details/amp/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas is tracking COVID-19 infections in nursing homes, but won't release the information.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/04...d-details/amp/
    Because they don't want their actions to be decided by political pressure based on public opinion from people who know nothing about the disease or the treatment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they don't want their actions to be decided by political pressure based on public opinion from people who know nothing about the disease or the treatment.
    true

when china does it tho, its because they are hiding the numbers

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    americans and their infatuation with themselves

yes Putins main hobby is to sow discord in the US

forget ruling his country or enjoying his life hobbies. he is like Dr Evil and just wants to destroy our democracy

Yep. Everytime Russia/China say something we're the first to say "pssssh can't believe those guys. Who can trust big bad Russia and China?". Yet for some reason they'll trust everything our government says instead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. UK is getting hit hard right now.

Deaths are falling again in Italy, but cases are rising again too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Higher death rates in African-Americans
    Today newspapers across the country detailed how African-Americans in Chicago, Milwaukee, Detroit, and New Orleans were experiencing higher rates of COVID-19–related deaths and severe disease.

According to the Louisiana Department of Health, black citizens make up 70% of the reported 16,284 patients. The Chicago Tribune reports that black Illinois residents are dying from COVID-19 at a rate of six times their white counterparts.

In Milwaukee County, 73% of recorded deaths have been in African-American residents. According to the Washington Post, black people make up half of Wisconsin's COVID-19 patienets but represent only 6% of the state's population.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Everytime Russia/China say something we're the first to say "pssssh can't believe those guys. Who can trust big bad Russia and China?". Yet for some reason they'll trust everything our government says instead
    brain washing and indocrination from an early age tbqh. then repeating of american tenets on a daily basis by MSM and politicians. it will anyone up tbqh

thats why school systems are pushing to restart schools. god help us if kids start thinking for themselves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Higher death rates in African-Americans
    Today newspapers across the country detailed how African-Americans in Chicago, Milwaukee, Detroit, and New Orleans were experiencing higher rates of COVID-19–related deaths and severe disease.

According to the Louisiana Department of Health, black citizens make up 70% of the reported 16,284 patients. The Chicago Tribune reports that black Illinois residents are dying from COVID-19 at a rate of six times their white counterparts.

In Milwaukee County, 73% of recorded deaths have been in African-American residents. According to the Washington Post, black people make up half of Wisconsin's COVID-19 patienets but represent only 6% of the state's population.
    not surprising

Says a lot about america. This is the perfect example of poverty and classism/racism. All the resources and aid is going to the treatment and prevention of the virus affecting white people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

why didnt we do that?
    There's a proposal to give healthcare workers a four month tax holiday, similar to when military personnel get deployed. That would be nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not surprising

Says a lot about america. This is the perfect example of poverty and classism/racism. All the resources and aid is going to the treatment and prevention of the virus affecting white people.
    Yeah, I'm sure the hospitals are only accepting white people

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    We have about 2.5k deaths right now. Assuming a slow 4 day doubling time for deaths (I think it'll be faster), in ~3 weeks we hit 150k dead. Thats why Fauci's numbers seem appropriate.

And this model has been moving projections down every few days. Let's hope that trend continues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coludn't possibly have anything to do with population density increasing odds of infection.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From NY:
    -Curve is flattening
    -Number of new cases down
    -Hospitalization down
    -Number of deaths up front day before to 779 and will continue to go up every day as more people that were hospitalized for longer start to die

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York numbers about to go WAY up...

New York City officials will begin to count suspected COVID-19 deaths in addition to cases confirmed by a laboratory, following a WNYC/Gothamist report revealing a staggering increase in the number of people dying at home but not included in the official tally because they hadn't been tested for the novel coronavirus.

In a statement, Stephanie Buhle, a spokeswoman for the New York City's Health Department, confirmed the change in protocol.

"The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) and the NYC Health Department are working together to include into their reports deaths that may be linked to COVID but not lab confirmed that occur at home," she said. She didn't say when the city would begin reporting suspected deaths along with the overall count.

The announcement comes as New York City, which has been hardest-hit by the virus, saw its largest single-day toll so far from the COVID-19 pandemic, with 727 dying in a 24-hour period.

However, even those numbers failed to include many instances when first responders encountered someone who had already died at home or in other non-hospital settings. That happened 280 times on Monday, according to data from the city's Fire Department.

While not all of those deaths are necessarily caused by COVID-19, it's a sharp increase over the average 25 home deaths per day the city was experiencing before the pandemic swept the five boroughs.

Over the last two weeks, the city's fire officials said more than 2,192 New York City residents died in their homes, compared to 453 during the same time period last year.

As of Tuesday afternoon, a total of 3,555 people was confirmed to have died from the virus in the five boroughs.

Mayor Bill de Blasio acknowledged on Tuesday that the vast majority of deaths taking place at home were likely also due to COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus, meaning the death toll could be as much as 70% higher than currently reported figures.

"We do want to know the truth about every death at home, but it's safe to assume that the vast majority are coronavirus related," he said. "That makes it even more sober, the sense of how many people we are losing."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm sure the hospitals are only accepting white people
    roll your eyes but its cold hard facts. even cuomo called it out.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ty-afua-hirsch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    roll your eyes but its cold hard facts. even cuomo called it out.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ty-afua-hirsch
    Your link was from the guardian (England) and said nothing about Cuomo. And it said nothing about not being treated equally by the health care professionals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no denial that if you live in close quarters and go out more risking exposure that your odds of infection increase. Obviously wealthy people have a better chance of limiting exposure than poor people. There may also be a genetetic propensity at work here too that hasn't been linked yet. They still haven't figured out how some people can be carriers with no symptoms while others die in 4 days.

Thread Information