Page 395 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2953453853913923933943953963973983994054454958951395 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,875 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, i'm married to Jess. We live in Bryan - College Station.
    Oops. JESS. Sorry. Happy for you guys.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh so he didn't do the same thing as Bill de Blasio thanks for that
    He absolutely did.

Downplaying the danger of the virus.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh well, they got their clicks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

HAHAHA IT WAS JUST JANUARY WHEN HE WAS WARNED AND DID NOTHING SUCK IT LIBS

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HAHAHA IT WAS JUST JANUARY WHEN HE WAS WARNED AND DID NOTHING SUCK IT LIBS
    All caps meltdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All caps meltdown
    Did you need blue font? Let me know how to accommodate your dad joke sensibilities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israeli COVID-19 treatment shows 100% survival rate - preliminary data

Six critically ill coronavirus patients in Israel who are considered high-risk for mortality have been treated with Pluristem’s placenta-based cell-therapy product and survived, according to preliminary data provided by the Haifa-based company.
    The patients were treated at three different Israeli medical centers for one week under the country’s compassionate use program and were suffering from acute respiratory failure and inflammatory complications associated with COVID-19. Four of the patients also demonstrated failure of other organ systems, including cardiovascular and kidney failure.

Not only have all the patients survived, according to Pluristem, but four of them showed improvement in respiratory parameters and three of them are in the advanced stages of weaning from ventilators. Moreover, two of the patients with preexisting medical conditions are showing clinical recovery in addition to the respiratory improvement.

“We are pleased with this initial outcome of the compassionate use program and committed to harnessing PLX cells for the benefit of patients and healthcare systems,” said Pluristem CEO and president Yaky Yanay. “Pluristem is dedicated to using its compe ive advantages in large-scale manufacturing to potentially deliver PLX cells to a large number of patients in significant need.”

Pluristem’s PLX cells are “allogeneic mesenchymal-like cells that have immunomodulatory properties,” meaning they induce the immune system’s natural regulatory T cells and M2 macro es, the company explained in a previous release. The result could be the reversal of dangerous overactivation of the immune system. This would likely reduce the fatal symptoms of pneumonia and pneumonitis (general inflammation of lung tissue).

Previous preclinical findings regarding PLX cells revealed significant therapeutic effects in animal studies of pulmonary hypertension, lung fibrosis, acute kidney injury and gastrointestinal injury.

Pluristem plans to apply for initiation of a multinational clinical trial for the treatment of complications associated with coronavirus, the release said, noting that it will no longer report on its compassionate use trials but rather on the status and progress of its contemplated clinical trial. The company is already in discussions with regulators in the United States and Europe to “define our clinical strategy for COVID-19,” Yanay added.

https://m.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/I...mpression=true

TGY get in here and spin this !

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They work damn hard to earn their moniker tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    City has been made aware. I can't give you the details but it all starts with one home health company that to this day thinks Covid is overblown and is still sending people out to see pts with no PPE. They even send them to see known covid positive pts without telling them.
    Wow how is the city covering this up? should be on the front page of the Express News.
    Dominoes are falling. The home health company mentioned is not the only one involved.

https://www.ksat.com/news/defenders/...-records-show/

Made national news also.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it said 3 weeks, and I know it’s been a week, that’s why I said two weeks from now. But yeah I’m the one with a reading problem

Why is it so difficult for you to admit your prediction a week ago wasn’t even close even after being shown the leading model (which was terrible to begin with and keeps keeps revising down) wasn’t even in your ballpark and it runs through August and not two weeks from your prediction end date.
    1. You still don't understand exponential growth.

2. You don't understand what I said 1 week ago.

3. You don't understand that the rate I was talking about 1 week ago is slower than what is happening in reality.

4. You don't know how to interpret that model.

That's why its so hard to admit I'm wrong. Because you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

TGY get in here and spin this !
    sons, TGY was right. Turns out it was the JOO FLOO the whole time! The Cohen-19 virus.....the US has been dealing with this pandemic since 1945 tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dominoes are falling. The home health company mentioned is not the only one involved.

Made national news also.
    Sad. Worst part of our culture is how incentivized people are to cut corners and take shortcuts at the expense of safety.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kamala

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oops. JESS. Sorry. Happy for you guys.
    Thanks, aside from the pandemic, life is good for us right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harris is right. The President shouldn't be advocating for any specific treatment up there. He has no ing idea what he's talking about. There's a reason Fauci is way more reserved when discussing it. Maybe it helps. I hope it does. But that doesn't mean POTUS should be even talking about it up there much less acting like a medical professional. But thats how he is. Just endless bull spewed from his mouth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's CDC took the drug off their website.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has abruptly switched its guidance for use of a drug touted by President Donald Trump as a possible treatment for COVID-19, dropping its reference to anecdotal dosages to say simply that there are no approved drugs for dealing with the disease.

The CDC's online advice for hydroxychloroquine was updated April 7, three days after Reuters reported that the CDC was offering what the news agency called "highly unusual guidance" for the drug's use based on "unattributed anecdotes rather than peer-reviewed science."

The updated, and shortened, guidance says simply that "hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are under investigation in clinical trials” for use on coronavirus patients and "there are no drugs or other therapeutics approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to prevent or treat COVID-19."

The CDC originally told Reuters that the earlier guidance was crafted for doctors at the request of a White House coronavirus task force, which had urged prompt action.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Made national news also.
    Not surprising in the least. I just wish we'd hear something about the Live Oak nursing home that shared workers with the place since that's pretty close to where I live.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad. Worst part of our culture is how incentivized people are to cut corners and take shortcuts at the expense of safety.
    A lifetime ago I was taking prerequisites for Physical Therapy while working as an assistant at a SA Rehab facility. So I know a lot of therapist's. Most all of them have moved to home health since that is where decent salaries are at now. They are good people but from listening to them talk about their companies over the years it is clear that the owner's of these companies are peices of who don't care about their people or patients.

Not to get into a political debate but I'll just say well intended policies have driven that change in the name of cost efficiency. Those unintended consequences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The model of demanding YOY revenue increase and meeting - beating YOY means that, when there's not enough new money coming in, the numbers have to be padded by internal cannibalism. Imagine how much profit you could show if you didn't pay any of your bills for 3 months. Wow we have all this money... we beat projections for spending and capital (and we creatively relabeled some of it revenue). Almost always given in a pro forma statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Gonna be bidens running mate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprising in the least. I just wish we'd hear something about the Live Oak nursing home that shared workers with the place since that's pretty close to where I live.

Someone obviously paying to cover it up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's CDC took the drug off their website.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has abruptly switched its guidance for use of a drug touted by President Donald Trump as a possible treatment for COVID-19, dropping its reference to anecdotal dosages to say simply that there are no approved drugs for dealing with the disease.

The CDC's online advice for hydroxychloroquine was updated April 7, three days after Reuters reported that the CDC was offering what the news agency called "highly unusual guidance" for the drug's use based on "unattributed anecdotes rather than peer-reviewed science."

The updated, and shortened, guidance says simply that "hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are under investigation in clinical trials” for use on coronavirus patients and "there are no drugs or other therapeutics approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to prevent or treat COVID-19."

The CDC originally told Reuters that the earlier guidance was crafted for doctors at the request of a White House coronavirus task force, which had urged prompt action.
    Yeah but there was det one doctor in San Francisco who did good things with it tho I think

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but there was det one doctor in San Francisco who did good things with it tho I think

Dont forget that french dr

Thread Information