Page 457 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 3574074474534544554564574584594604614675075579571457 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,425 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we just got a call that my half brothers aunt died of COVID19. I don't really feel any sort of emotional trauma because I never knew the lady but it's obvious my brother transmitted the virus. They listed the death as COVID

But man, just a week ago I posted how they denied testing to my half brother for potential COVID because he didnt have all the symptoms. Somehow I think this could have been prevented if they admitted my bro to the hospital..He had fever but was told to isolate instead of testing.

SMDH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup many doctors and cops also died due to unable to get tested

shuts ed up yet many fools still think its just a flu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bad news for Bolsohitler and Oragegutan:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orangegutan working hard to kill more americans with his snake oils tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently they do, as your videos show. Americans are used to doing whatever they want, whenever they want, and can't handle that the fat, happy, and gluttonous life they were accustomed to has to be put on hold for a few months, requiring them to sit their fat asses at home. The horror!

EVERY generation prior to Gen X was asked to sacrifice some "comfort" (or Freedumbs, as I like to call them in this context) in service of national health and security. Nothing about this situation is unprecedented in American history, yet the "Don't Tread on Me" crowd are acting like we're descending into an Orwellian nightmare.

A. Nation. Of. Spoiled. Children.
    Spoiled children that need the Federal Government to hold their hands at all times according.to you.Honestly I'm not sure what you are rambling about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Article in Medscape about how chloroquine has totally screwed up doing studies for other treatments’ efficacies because so many have been put on it totally screwing up gettin clean data. Another win for Dr Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoiled children that need the Federal Government to hold their hands at all times according.to you.Honestly I'm not sure what you are rambling about.
    Apparently this awful country is somehow producing a bunch spoiled people.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course his plans for the government to cater even more to the "needs" of the lazy, fat, irresponsible, spoiled children is going to right the ship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    complacency and belief of exceptionalism has turned americans to soft soggy turds

oh noes I have to stay home

gots

americans in the end are to blame as they should be smart enough to see through government and media brainwashing of their “exceptionalism”

until americans grown a pair and start thinking for themselves, they will keep getting wrecked again and again (vietnam, iraq, afghanistan, syria, covid)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course his plans for the government to cater even more to the "needs" of the lazy, fat, irresponsible, spoiled children is going to right the ship.
    Outstanding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ppl are missing the point

even at this current state the virus would probably be equivalent of a massive flu on a healthy individual. if contagion is not controlled the toll on our medical services and thus other services (food, transport, security, garbage) would be great

scarcity of food and all other problems associated with this not to mention economic

so no, most likely this flu wont kill you but if it becomes pandemic you will suffer 100% sure of this

we must hope it will be controlled. next few days will be key

travel needs to be shut down and WHO needs to call this what it is a global emergency
    called it (on January 27,2020)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you responsible guys are going to give back your $1200.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you responsible guys are going to give back your $1200.
    ^non-sequitur

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice strawman. Didn't say anything about hand holding at all. It's more like this:

Government/Health officials: "Hmm. There's this virus that seems to be highly contagious, is statistically worse than the flu, has a higher hospitalization rate, is something we don't have immunity nor a treatment for, so we're going to shutdown all non-essential businesses and prohibit crowds larger than 10 people from gathering. Not doing so will accelerate spread. Please advise."

*Month passes*

Rube with Trump banner on his twitter: " This aint communisss China! I shud be free to do what I wanna do and go where I wanna go! I aint gonna get no vy-rus. Got my guns. Freedumb!!!!! "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, we're probably the most spoiled nation in the world. Can't even be asked to stay the at home without throwing a collective fit about "gubmint."

Are we forced to go fight some bloody war at 18 years old? No.
    In past pandemics, what was the response in this country? Um, staying at home and non-essential business closure for a in' year. Mask wearing outside was compulsory. Our response isn't any in' different than the Spanish Flu response.

Prior generations sacrificed a of a lot more for national health. And we can't even sit on our ass and watch Tiger King without crying about how we're being "oppressed" by "tyrants."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice strawman. Didn't say anything about hand holding at all. It's more like this:

Government/Health officials: "Hmm. There's this virus that seems to be highly contagious, is statistically worse than the flu, has a higher hospitalization rate, is something we don't have immunity nor a treatment for, so we're going to shutdown all non-essential businesses and prohibit crowds larger than 10 people from gathering. Not doing so will accelerate spread. Please advise."

*Month passes*

Rube with Trump banner on his twitter: " This aint communisss China! I shud be free to do what I wanna do and go where I wanna go! I aint gonna get no vy-rus. Got my guns. Freedumb!!!!! "

Some guy on twitter (who dares to support Trump) said something stupid, so we have a nation of spoiled children.

Got it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some guy on twitter (who dares to support Trump) said something stupid, so we have a nation of spoiled children.

Got it
    Not even about the guy on twitter. I was responding to your video about the protests going on Michigan, and the usual suspects driving around with signs that say, "Freedom is Essential."

What "freedoms" are being restricted here really? "Uh, non-essential businesses and big crowds and stuff." And why is that? "Freedom" doesn't mean you get to do what the you want at the detriment of others. Some "Freedumb" dumbass who wants to hold an 80 large protest rally or packed Church service runs the risk of multiple people getting sick. That itself isn't really a problem since those people basically agreed to the risk. But then what happens is they go somewhere else while they're asymptomatic and risk giving it to someone or then go to the hospital and risk infecting healthcare workers or other patients. And this is unacceptable because they brought the risk onto themselves, yet society has to pay for their obstinance.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orangegutan working hard to kill more americans with his snake oils tbqh

Too late. Trump already got at least 10 thousand lives on his bloody hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But I'll admit I'm being too general with the Nation of Spoiled Children tag. I'd say 70 percent of the country is acting appropriately. But there's that troubling 30 percent who may or may not consider a former gameshow host something of a cult figure that never shut the up about liberals, gubmint oppression, conspiracy theories, etc that will gather in places like Churches or Freedumb rallies just to "own the Libs."

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

*Month passes*

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we shoot them?

Just gotta love the irony. Same people saying black lives matter congesting the street ought to be run over because they're creating havoc out there are the same geniuses creating traffic jams and making it impossible for ambulances from getting to their destination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is why we cant have nice things

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have nice things

Thread Information