Page 468 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 3684184584644654664674684694704714724785185689681468 ... LastLast
Results 11,676 to 11,700 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No definitely not. But CFR being lower is a marginal comfort to the 10s of thousands who have already died, wouldn't you say?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That tracked down inline with the modeled death projections as well.

Therefore, you are sad that more people haven't died. Sad.

When in Rome I say.
    I mean if this is what you want to take from my post. Feel free. No point in trying to argue this bull . You win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a deranged world where liberals want more people dead so it can be politically harmful for Trump, WHY THE WOULD WE NEED MORE THAN THE CURRENT 35K? You guys don't think THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS from a pandemic that could have been handled a million times better by the current administration is ENOUGH? You think that liberal somehow need MORE for it to be the worst disaster in America in our lives? OH NO WE DIDN'T HIT 100K I'M GOING TO CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP. What is wrong with you? I mean really?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No ing way this is real.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a deranged world where liberals want more people dead so it can be politically harmful for Trump, WHY THE WOULD WE NEED MORE THAN THE CURRENT 35K? You guys don't think THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND DEAD AMERICANS from a pandemic that could have been handled a million times better by the current administration is ENOUGH? You think that liberal somehow need MORE for it to be the worst disaster in America in our lives? OH NO WE DIDN'T HIT 100K I'M GOING TO CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP. What is wrong with you? I mean really?
    But det model wuz wrong....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol this is total bull . You just accused TSA of celebrating the deaths because your doomsday view was wrong. I use that same logic to flip what you're saying and you meltdown because you think you're above it all.

Little hint, when Chump has your back you aren't being non partisan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No ing way this is real.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean if this is what you want to take from my post. Feel free. No point in trying to argue this bull . You win.
    I thought the sarcasm was obvious with blue font. Oh well, sorry I upset you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol this is total bull . You just accused TSA of celebrating the deaths because your doomsday view was wrong. I use that same logic to flip what you're saying and you meltdown because you think you're above it all.

Little hint, when Chump has your back you aren't being non partisan.
    Nah, Manny is an actual scientist. His knowledge about models is far above that of us second guessing rubes.

Do you think you're nonpartisan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the sarcasm was obvious with blue font. Oh well, sorry I upset you.
    Honestly not upset. Its just worthless. I've got no desire to engage is the same old bull here. Hasn't it gotten old yet?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly not upset. Its just worthless. I've got no desire to engage is the same old bull here. Hasn't it gotten old yet?
    At times but I post a lot less than the rest of you. Why keep coming back if you hate the bull , it has always been that way. It's just a sports forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump just had another meltdown on twitter, blaming China, the WHO, Democrats, governors and states for his failures.
    What, no Hiliary?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beaches opening in an hour in Jacksonville.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/Farzad_MD/status...98637301997568

Not sure if y'all have talked about it but Standford did some random testing for antibodies. The cases are way under diagnosed.
    The problem, outside the lack of availability of these tests, is that they have a huge error rate, close to 30%. Imagine getting an antibody test, told you have them and you're safe, and you're not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem, outside the lack of availability of these tests, is that they have a huge error rate, close to 30%. Imagine getting an antibody test, told you have them and you're safe, and you're not.
    Been hearing the same thing for weeks.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sorry man, I actually have work to do. We're at 30k deaths with severe under counting and we're only halfway through the months. The rate of climb has slowed thankfully, but its still a rate of increase. Its not flat, and its certainly not declining. Fauchi's estimate of 100k is sadly looking low. But you somehow think you're right here. You're celebrating the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans. Sad.

Honestly I started coming back to the thread more when it became more of the same bull that is pretty much every thread on this forum. Just a back and forth about bull that is just obnoxious. When there was actual discussion about the situation and an avoidance of the bull , I actually enjoyed this thread. When it started to become the same old nonsense, then meh.
    I'm celebrating that we won't be anywhere near your prediction of 150K in a week. You should be celebrating as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beaches opening in an hour in Jacksonville.
    I always imagine the end times as a big bang type, not willingly going into the sunset and dying like dogs.

Half this country are made up of ducks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yikes this has to be a mistake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yikes this has to be a mistake.
    Something strange going on. Worldometer has always waited for my Cuomo's presser to announce the daily deaths, then posts them (or scrapes them from the State website, not sure). Today they did that (~600) and all of the sudden another 400 got added.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something strange going on. Worldometer has always waited for my Cuomo's presser to announce the daily deaths, then posts them (or scrapes them from the State website, not sure). Today they did that (~600) and all of the sudden another 400 got added.
    That might be the "probable" number that they just started adding, but I can't be sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No ing way this is real.
    https://pioneerinvasion.com/2020/04/...november-2009/

Believable, but quite possibly fake.

My "smells too good to be real"-dar is going off.

Thread Information