Page 473 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 3734234634694704714724734744754764774835235739731473 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,825 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All writing and not editorials I'll take

NY Times
    WSJ
    Wa Po
    The Guardian
    Der Spiegel
    The Economist

So I got a list of 6

Give me your 6...
    I dare you.
    I already have. Thanks for admitting you are a repeater for Chinese propaganda outlets like WaPo and NYT.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already have.
    you always cop out

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already have. Thanks for admitting you are a repeater for Chinese propaganda outlets like WaPo and NYT.
    You forgot The Guardian.

Yes I have given you this list a number of times.
    So now you give me yours because all I EVER see from you is some random twitter nut.
    I dare you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot The Guardian.

Yes I have given you this list a number of times.
    So now you give me yours because all I EVER see from you is some random twitter nut.
    I dare you.
    You got him runnin' scared.

Not that it's all that difficult to do.

Just have to see how much he squirms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe in Queens or New Orleans. Most places have been locked down too long to have that kind of rate. Many are likely still vulnerable.
    Santa Clara was part of the group of the first counties in the USA to be locked down, since March 16th officially. The fact that this many people have the antibodies means it is likely a good percentage caught it before lockdown. Which is when Trump was saying we had very few cases. Which may prove out to be another bull line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you dont read the NYT you are missing some of the best international reporting on the planet.
    Thats just the truth because they are everywhere and they are very thorough.
    Wa Po is great for Washington inside political stuff. Both of these outlets help pop the "deep state" intelligence gathering that was highly suspect and they got dirty on the Clinton Foundation. They dug up Fast and Furious. The NYT was integral in bringing forth the disasters in Iraq and Afgahnistan. I could go on and on with stuff you would like but you still got a problem because both have exposed the orange slime at present.
    This you cant handle. I get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't watch either.

Just getting real tired of the ad hominem when no one can back it up.
    I didn't do that. I thumbs downed OAN not for them relaying the information (which is solid) but because I know what their watchers might infer from that information, e.g. "This was blown out of proportion by democrats! It'll go away during the Summer and we'll be BACK TO WORK if the evil tyrant Dem govs let us." BRB, let's look at the comment chain.

Here's the thing. A state like Michigan, where all the Freedumb protests are going on, isn't in' "sunny" right now.

And sunlight might just slow down transmission. It won't stop it completely. And because we're in the mitigation phase right now, it's prudent that even sunny and warm states close down parks and beaches for the time being. A group 44 of spring breakers in Mexico (sunny) tested positive after they returned to Texas. But as I predicted, these "rubes" are using this information to justify opening up and their conspiratorial viewpoint toward them evil democrats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Santa Clara was part of the group of the first counties in the USA to be locked down, since March 16th officially. The fact that this many people have the antibodies means it is likely a good percentage caught it before lockdown. Which is when Trump was saying we had very few cases. Which may prove out to be another bull line.
    I think this country is just far too big for this not to be the exception to the rule. I definitely agree the infection count is probably higher just about everywhere, but not enough for there to be anti-body resistance in most of the population. I also don't feel confident in a lot of these anti-body tests considering many straight up aren't reliable and have had issues with false negatives and positives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got him runnin' scared.

Not that it's all that difficult to do.

Just have to see how much he squirms.
    Because he literally has only conspira s on his menu.
    You can always go with these outlets and say beat these and they cant.
    They know this site will rip them a new one.

They still dont get that the US has the best world reporting of any nation period.
    Simply because we are a giant country and a democracy.

They think its all CNN v. FOX People like Chris dont read, they watch people scream and point at them on a screen.
    Go to China, Russia, India, ... You wont find news. Their political leaders read OUR papers because they know we air dirty laundry, they dont.
    They shut down any news sites the dont like. This place would not exist in those countries, well, maybe India.
    Their intelligentsia read OUR papers because they know where they are most likely to get the goods.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he literally has only conspira s on his menu.
    You can always go with these outlets and say beat these and they cant.
    They know this site will rip them a new one.

They still dont get that the US has the best world reporting of any nation period.
    Simply because we are a giant country and a democracy.

They think its all CNN v. FOX People like Chris dont read, they watch people scream and point at them on a screen.
    Go to China, Russia, India, ... You wont find news. Their political leaders read OUR papers because they know we air dirty laundry, they dont.
    Their intelligentsia read OUR papers because they know where they are most likely to get the goods.
    Yeah, he lists far right twitter accounts as news sources.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't do that. I thumbs downed OAN not for them relaying the information (which is solid) but because I know what their watchers might infer from that information, e.g. "This was blown out of proportion by democrats! It'll go away during the Summer and we'll be BACK TO WORK if the evil tyrant Dem govs let us." BRB, let's look at the comment chain.

Here's the thing. A state like Michigan, where all the Freedumb protests are going on, isn't in' "sunny" right now.

And sunlight might just slow down transmission. It won't stop it completely. And because we're in the mitigation phase right now, it's prudent that even sunny and warm states close down parks and beaches for the time being. A group 44 of spring breakers in Mexico (sunny) tested positive after they returned to Texas. But as I predicted, these "rubes" are using this information to justify opening up and their conspiratorial viewpoint toward them evil democrats.
    , it hasn't been sunny every other week here in Texas either. It's either been raining or cloudy with cooler temperatures, with days of temps in the high 80s dotted in between

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I definitely agree the infection count is probably higher just about everywhere, but not enough for there to be anti-body resistance in most of the population.
    You don't need a majority of the population to get it/indicate antibodies without having died with the current death count to change the outlook from "Russian Roulette" to "2x seasonal flu". Just about 10-50x more than current tested positive.

I'm Switzerland on it right now, but you have to admit it's interesting scientific findings. The random sampling is extrapolated to 50x the same way your phone polls are extrapolated to determine presidential favor polling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , it hasn't been sunny every other week here in Texas either. It's either been raining or cloudy with cooler temperatures, with days of temps in the high 80s dotted in between
    Been like that in Cali, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been like that in Cali, too.
    It's sucked ass here. We went from absolutely 0 inches of rain in Jan (when you could still go skiing/boarding) to having winter come in April. I'm ready for some ing sunshine, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Freedumb has found its way to California. Not surprised. Despite our "Liberal reputation," there's still a load of Republicans and MAGAs here, just due to our huge population alone. They're a minority, but still a 7 figure minority.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/dem...tancing-rules/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE BASE

“They’re holding us hostage for no reason. The virus is not true. I mean, it’s true, but it’s not like a pandemic,” she said. “We think it’s New World Order trying to take over.”
    ernes added that she believes she had the virus back in November “like 90% of Californians.”

“I’m not gonna wear a mask. I’m not gonna be a sheep,” she said. “It’s just like you having a chip. If you don’t wear a mask you don’t get to do things.”

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Your posting frequency in this thread has tracked down perfectly in line with modeled death projections
    Go easy on Manny...it's been a rough week for him. Last Sunday, there were not only one but two massive tornadoes in Mississippi that were ready to inflict mass deaths. Unfortunately for Manny, they mainly went over rural territory so he got blue-balled on that one. Add to that the fact that the death count for the coronavirus is way less than what was initially reported, and it's no wonder he disappears tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he lists far right twitter accounts as news sources.
    Bill Mitc is my favorite of Chris's heroes. Guy is so bad it's good. And of course he scammed his followers for a Miami Condo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill Mitc is my favorite of Chris's heroes. Guy is so bad it's good. And of course he scammed his followers for a Miami Condo

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're at 30k and around the peak. Unless the curve is highly asymmetrical, I don't see how we get to 130k.
    It's pretty early to believe this is the peak once we reopen. The model breaks down once things reopen in the next weeks. If SARSCov2 is seasonal the peak will come in the winter unless there are early lockdowns. If it isn't then who knows what's going to happen? Will the stage 1 plan Trump unveiled be enough to keep from having huge es like we saw in New York, Detroit, and New Orleans? Will some places be able to move on to stage 2? Or will we see huge infection rates again in stage 1 and have to go into lockdown again? Just a ton of uncertainty going forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pro-Trump radio host and QAnon conspiracy theorist Bill Mitc is in trouble with outraged fans who helped fund his campaign to move his studio to Washington, D.C., only to find he’d bought a condo in Miami, Florida.
    https://www.dailydot.com/debug/bill-mitc -miami/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count