Page 5 of 1631 FirstFirst 12345678915551055051005 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk. It would make sense for now as I think the ones in other countries had traveled to China because they were Chinese. And hung around with Chinese friends and family. Are you suggesting that there’s something genetic that makes Chinese more vulnerable?
    there are bioweapon researchers that try to concentrate on races

for example there were some adds recently of labs asking for Russian volunteers for science. good pay too

doubt this is the case here tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah this type of check 500km away from ground zero

nothing to see here

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the new ‘deadly China virus’ a covert operation?

By John Rapaport

NEW VIRUS IN CHINA. WATCH OUT. SPREADING. ANIMALS TO HUMANS? PANDEMIC COMING UP? OBEY MEDICAL AUTHORITIES. ALL HANDS ON DECK. CENTERED IN WUHAN. CITY OF 11 MILLION. WILL THEY QUARANTINE AND SHUT DOWN HONG KONG? TRAVELERS WITH THE VIRUS GETTING THROUGH TO EUROPE AND AMERICA? WHAT’S THE NAME OF THE VIRUS? 2019-nCOV or nCoV2019. WHAT? THANK GOD THE CHINESE ARE UNDER A TIGHT DICTATORSHIP, THEY CAN CRACK DOWN AND QUARANTINE ANYBODY ON A WHIM. IF YOUR BODY TEMPERATURE IS ELEVATED ON A TEST, THEY STOP YOU? WOW. WE MAY NEED THAT IN THE USA, AS LONG AS THEY DON’T STOP ME. IMPEACHMENT? FORGET THAT, IT’S THE VIRUS.

In the 19 years of this website, the one story I’ve researched and covered more than any other is the DEADLY VIRUS hustle. SARS, Swine Flu, Ebola, etc.

Now, we have a new one. The possible maybe CORONAVIRUS from China.

In each case of these could-be killers, we have an official warning. “This could be the big one.” Millions of people could fall ill and die. In each case, there are travelers. “People returning from X have the virus and they are spreading it.” In the case of SARS and Swine Flu, the patients’ symptoms were typical “flu” symptoms: fever, fatigue, cough, weakness. In other words, there was no reason to think the “new disease” was any different from ordinary traditional illness.

The big and only difference is the claim that researchers have found a new virus as the cause of illness.

But in each case, there are serious problems with that claim.

First, only “official researchers” are involved with the “discovery” of the new virus. There is no confirmation from independent researchers. For example, in the case of SARS (2003), ten labs belonging to the World Health Organization (WHO) performed the “discovery” of that coronavirus. They were connected through closed circuit—no outsiders allowed.

Eventually, a Canadian biologist working for WHO, Frank Plummer, told the press he was quite puzzled by what he was seeing: more and more SARS patients didn’t have the SARS virus at all. In fact, almost no new SARS patients had the virus. Well, when you stop and think about that ridiculous state of affairs, you realize you can’t say a person, with ordinary flu-like symptoms, is suffering from a new disease if he doesn’t have the cause of that disease. But the mainstream press took no notice of this and moved on.

In the case of the Swine Flu “epidemic” (2009), the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) was reporting thousands of cases in America—but CBS star reporter Sharyl Attkisson found out that the CDC had, mysteriously, stopped counting cases. How could this be? She came up with the devastating answer. The overwhelming percentage of blood tests on Swine Flu patients were coming back from labs with no sign of the Swine Flu virus or any other flu virus. That story ran on the CBS News site, but as Attkisson told me in an interview, the bosses at CBS wouldn’t allow it on the national television news broadcast. Censored. And that was the end of the CBS exposure of the Swine Flu hoax. Yet, as I reported: about three weeks after CBS shut down the story, WebMD ran a piece in which the CDC estimated there were 22 MILLION cases of Swine Flu in the US. If your head is spinning, it should be.

The second major problem with the announcement of a “new disease” or an epidemic is the absence of research on what we could call the “infection factor.” Let me explain. To even begin to say a particular germ is causing a particular disease, you have to prove the germ is present in a patient’s body IN GREAT NUMBERS. A few little viral particles floating around here and there are irrelevant. You need millions. So if an ignorant doctor or a researcher states, “Well, this patient has the coronavirus so he has the disease,” he’s falling far short of proving anything useful. Where are the tests proving the patient has millions of the virus in his body? Nowhere.

The third major problem with the announcement of a “new disease” or an epidemic is the “test factor.” What test is being run on a patient to prove he has the “new virus” in his body? Most of the time, it is an antibody test. Stay with me here, this is important. Prior to 1984, it was generally recognized that a positive antibody test was a good outcome. In short, it indicated that the patient’s immune system had come in contact with a germ and successfully defeated it. But then, for several reasons, this science was turned on its head. A positive antibody test, from that time on, was evidence that the patient currently had the disease in question. Boom. Now, disease numbers could easily be inflated. And they were. And they are.

Automatically assuming that the announcement of a possible epidemic is accurate—well, it’s a major mistake, to say the least.

The CDC and WHO are operated by virus hunters. Running a new virus up the flagpole is their stock in trade. They rush to an area where an “outbreak” has been announced, and they roll up their sleeves and look for the virus. They pay no attention to environmental factors, such as contaminated water supplies or toxic chemicals or malnutrition or lack of basic sanitation.

Epidemics are good for business. Pharmaceutical business, inducing fear business, shutting down travel business, diverting the public from key events business, surveillance and quarantine business, and so on.

I’m sure, at some point, there will be THANK YOU, CHINA, BUSINESS, too. Thank you, China, for your rule by iron fist over the population. Your ability to stop anyone for any reason and test for “the virus” may have saved the planet from an extinction event. Freedom? Forget it. Public safety is the ace in the deck. It wins every time. , we may need a good epidemic in the US, so we can exert more control over the unruly citizenry. The doctor is king. Do what he says. Always. How many vaccines are there now? Take all of them. Everyone must.

Nineteen years ago, when I started this website, I told you that, of all the cartels in this world, the most important and powerful one, long-term, was the medical cartel. Nothing since that time has changed my mind.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...ert-operation/

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Coronavirus Vaccine Patent, US Causalities Reach 34 From Iran Attack, Iraq Protests & FreeAssange

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She is claiming that over 91,500 people are infected.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some big pharma company is gonna make trillions over a vaccine for this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some big pharma company is gonna make trillions over a vaccine for this.
    They already have the vaccine. It has to get more press first. Every year there's a new "end of the world" virus coming out of China.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The propaganda of the quarantine hospital supposedly being built in China.

50 excavators doing the work of one dozer lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

maybe they don't have a dozer

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cause they’re likely digging a body pit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s some dozers and rollers there.
    Seems like they are overdoing it with the excavators though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Photo op, all buckets extended at the same time, though not all touching the earth (not in hydraulic rest). Not a single hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Photo op, all buckets extended at the same time, though not all touching the earth (not in hydraulic rest). Not a single hole.
    people thinking this is gonna be a hospital like we think of hospitals. I imagine it’s just a big bunkhouse. And 1000 beds for a city of 11,000,000 seems like it might not be enough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51249208

Looks like the apocalypse over there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    natural population control?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really have been ignoring the usual media fearmongering but the latest numbers are concerning... 1975 confirmed cases, 56 dead, 324 critical condition

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear China,

Stop eating bats.

PS You too Africa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    natural population control?
    At that rate not doing a very good job. Someone should introduce some obesity, high speed cars and alcohol, and some incels with guns program.

12 years ago lower respiratory tract infection was the 12 leading cause of death in China, stroke was number 1. Pretty sure this corona virus death toll will be a spec on the lens of 12 overall eventually but the fear factor makes people panic. Panic sells.

Ebola was going to kill all of us. West Nile was going to once upon a time. SARS, Avian flu, HIV... all going to destroy the world. I'd bet more people died from stress related illnesses worrying about most of these than died from the actual diseases.
    Last edited by DMC; 01-26-2020 at 03:25 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chinese bloggers are saying chinese leaders have escaped to some island for safety

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe they don't have a dozer
    China builds and exports them by the 1000s

https://www.made-in-china.com/produc...Bulldozer.html

Dozens of excavators, where are the trucks to haul away the dirt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is one of the cases in Texas?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Really have been ignoring the usual media fearmongering but the latest numbers are concerning... 1975 confirmed cases, 56 dead, 324 critical condition
    Yeah but Chinese health care standards.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It’s pretty incredible how hater falls for every fearmongering trick

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is one of the cases in Texas?
    TX A&M student under surveillance

Thread Information