Page 503 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 340345349349950050150250350450550650751355360310031503 ... LastLast
Results 12,551 to 12,575 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TGY is in a real sad state hopefully he has family for an intervention tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good on Nashville, we need more of this.

https://amp.tennessean.com/amp/3000449001

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TGY is in a real sad state hopefully he has family for an intervention tbqh

Slip of tongue huh? C'mon bruh, don't be afraid to admit this whole Covid-19 is a hoax/sham. I know your shtick thread would lose credibility but you will end up looking like a prophet in the long run.

If not, you will remember me that I tried to warn you when Round 2 begins and the killswitch of 60Ghz is turned on. All the deaths will be blamed on all the patriots and dissenters who protested the lockdown.

This is only the live excercise as Mike Pompeo stated.
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 04-22-2020 at 11:23 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    always liked that city

I used to call it Assville on my heyday

I used to visit it and always end up getting some. something about that country music or bbq tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Antonio will get ravaged by Corona tbh. Most of the people here are poor, obese, and have diabetes and hypertension. Will there even be a city left after this tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

he basically meant they are trying to solve it on the fly

thats it jiga please dont believe the re ed conspiracy bloggers. u are better than that my niga

pull through

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing but the the typical winter flu season, just the flue, even a hoax

ER staff saves lives, suffers in hot spot

“It’s been a nightmare.

We have a volume of sick people like you can’t believe. In one shift,

I pronounced six people dead,”

The Yonkers hospital, which sits near the Bronx border and serves one of the poorest sections of Westchester County’s largest city, has been besieged by the new coronavirus.

Half of the approximately 280 staff members who were tested for the disease were positive —

with another 25 to 30 still awaiting results

“We’ve had many family members and groups, and we’ve even had people from the same family who have died within days of each other,”

“People are afraid,” Hopkins said. “They’re scared. Their relatives, their friends are dying.”

“There’s a lot of people gouging out there. A mask that cost 50 cents before are costing $7, $8 each. Gowns that would cost 50 cents as well, are $7 each. Protective shields that were $1.25, people looking for 25 bucks a pop,”

“It is tiring. It is stressful,”

“You’re watching people be sick.

You’re watching people suc b to the disease.

It weighs on you mentally, physically.”

“They hear we’re over the plateau and they think, ‘OK, it’s business as usual,’”

“It’s not. It can’t be.”

https://apnews.com/e8cc5f5b3b62b22df348ab2a249896ee?utm_source=piano& utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=morningwire&pnespid= 0u4ypKZFHA2N0qD12_nsGPsVZp6j8.flH.uuoJXE

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TGY getting violated by Hater’s 5 inch dildo.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

he basically meant they are trying to solve it on the fly

thats it jiga please dont believe the re ed conspiracy bloggers. u are better than that my niga

pull through
    C'mon bruh, don't be afraid to admit this whole Covid-19 is a hoax/sham. I know your shtick thread would lose credibility but you will end up looking like a prophet in the long run.

If not, you will remember me that I tried to warn you when Round 2 begins and the killswitch of 60Ghz is turned on. All the deaths will be blamed on all the patriots and dissenters who protested the lockdown.

This is only the live excercise as Mike Pompeo stated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    say what?

what language is that ma niga

english please. or spanish

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile at Florida beaches

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just be fair. Trumpy ain't hiding, either. Hope you strip that boy down naked something fierce.

"Just a little flu! Stock market looking up!"

- Donald J. Trump
    He was hoping against hope. I did the same damn thing with the Count of Corona Thread. He ain't a soothsayer, he ain't a politician. He's a human man, his foibles on display. He doesn't hide his like the Tired Old Bag brigade does.

It's his religion.

That's why I love the man. Why I worship the ground he walks on.

That's my religion. Now, try & stop me, Midst. I dare you & yours. He made President and I ain't ever gonna let's ya's forget that fact. Not until I go on "into the dust that is always the end."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It’s called low self esteem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, you didn't because you wanted your way and you sacrificed countless lives. & if you think you're walking away from that, you're wrong, Midst.
    Stfu already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was hoping against hope. I did the same damn thing with the Count of Corona Thread. He ain't a soothsayer, he ain't a politician. He's a human man, his foibles on display. He doesn't hide his like the Tired Old Bag brigade does.

It's his religion.

That's why I love the man. Why I worship the ground he walks on.

That's my religion. Now, try & stop me, Midst. I dare you & yours. He made President and I ain't ever gonna let's ya's forget that fact. Not until I go on "into the dust that is always the end."
    so Obama was correct in his hope and change right? also that we would be able to keep our doctors right?

he was hoping outloud

so now every politician that promises anything was just hoping outloud and we must forgive them

agree with me then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let that sink in...

Wake da up ma nig
    Is that really all you've got?

I've asked you several times to elaborate in your own words what your stance really is. What's really going on? But all you ever do is a drive-by "It's a hoax!" accompanied by a ty video. Then when somebody responds/refutes from a place of personal experience, you ignore it. Use your words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that really all you've got?

I've asked you several times to elaborate in your own words what your stance really is. What's really going on? But all you ever do is a drive-by "It's a hoax!" accompanied by a ty video. Then when somebody responds/refutes from a place of personal experience, you ignore it. Use your words.
    I think ma nigas brain is fried beyond recognition

just hoping his family members will intervene and block his youtube internet access for a few weeks ao he can recover

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, bugs ya, huh? Thought you'd get away with that. Figured since MSM didn't shout it out hid it good it would go away and you'd skate, whistle past that graveyard of fresh plots. Uh, uh. I knew on contact I had a niche, a foot hold, a permanent rampart. & daddy-O, I'm gonna set dead in that foothold and work it forever.

& any SOB who comes to stop me will "not believe whats happening even as it's happening." - "Harry Callahan" - "Sudden Impact"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A coronavirus vaccine probably won't be ready before the end of 2021, according to a Swiss pharmaceutical giant

https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...1-roche-2020-4

Still have my money on the Oxford vaccine.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so Obama was correct in his hope and change right? also that we would be able to keep our doctors right?

he was hoping outloud

so now every politician that promises anything was just hoping outloud and we must forgive them

agree with me then
    Please. He never did hope and change. He got his black up 6 months in and race baited for more than 7 of the 8 years. Found it much easier to race bait than to do (change).

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A coronavirus vaccine probably won't be ready before the end of 2021, according to a Swiss pharmaceutical giant

https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...1-roche-2020-4

Still have my money on the Oxford vaccine.
    "......if not 2 years."

tee, hee. They always start out at 6 months, then "6 months to 18 months, then the coup de grace, 6 to 18 months if not 2 years or more."

Like clockwork. The in' animals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. He never did hope and change. He got his black up 6 months in and race baited for more than 7 of the 8 years. Found it much easier to race bait than to do (change).

tee, hee.
    well then u are not consistent at all tbqh

therefore Trump was not hoping you are just finding excuses for him

pretty sad imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tee, hee.
    Your Trump race baits by dog whistling to hicks and hillbillies, though. Maybe that's why you like him so much? From your point of view, he's that counterbalance to Black Lives Matter and Barry O? And you always like the "house being square" right?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your Trump race baits by dog whistling to hicks and hillbillies, though. Maybe that's why you like him so much? From your point of view, he's that counterbalance to Black Lives Matter and Barry O? And you always like the "house being square" right?
    That's an interpretation, Midst gleaned from CNN/MSNBC, their affiliates & agents. You dragged it from there because that's all you've got. You stand before me now, completely naked, exposed for the double agent you have shifted about during the last month and a fortnight. I've kept an eye peeled on you. Wondering: "What's he up to, Dale?"
    "Why is acting like this?"
    "Is he still mad about when they were selling their ?"
    "Why is siding the old man and you all the sudden?"
    "Will it last? Or, will he be a chameleon and change color?"

Well the lion's share of those queries have been answered. Now, sit on it!

Thread Information