Page 506 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 640645649650250350450550650750850951051655660610061506 ... LastLast
Results 12,626 to 12,650 of 40782
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "How do you know coronavirus won't come back at strong as it did the first time?"

"WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING ABOUT VENTILATORS AND CHINATOWN AND MUH CHINA BAN?"
    I just don't understand how he continues to have supporters when you actually listen to his rhetoric. President Goal Post...keep moving them. Now he's on mortality rate % of POP as the biggest win factor. Who cares....just be honest, listen to the scientists and stay back and be a calming force rather than a divisive one. Honestly, I don't why the media even shows up to these things. Cut off his audience and he's lost.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just don't understand how he continues to have supporters when you actually listen to his rhetoric. President Goal Post...keep moving them. Now he's on mortality rate % of POP as the biggest win factor. Who cares....just be honest, listen to the scientists and stay back and be a calming force rather than a divisive one. Honestly, I don't why the media even shows up to these things. Cut off his audience and he's lost.
    Now he doesn't want Georgia liberated.

And air shows? WTF is happeneing?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WTF, pilots doing stunts over the major and not so major cities. A tribute they say...you what would be a better tribute, actually pay these ers a proper wage.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know you ed up when even Trump is like you’re opening too soon, hoss.

Georgia gonna learn the hard way.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump, the guy who lies about things as trivial as inauguration crowds and how many stories his building is, the guy mentored by Roy Cohn, is the most trusted source to 30% of America. God this nation is so ed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now he doesn't want Georgia liberated.

And air shows? WTF is happeneing?
    I'm actually surprised he didn't double down his "liberate" comment. That's his MO, however he'll now just put the blame on the governors if there is a flare up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump said GA opening too soon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Texas is likely doing the same in ten days. Too bad Georgia didn't do it 21 days before us so we could see that state go up in flames before getting out the gas can here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

probably works for a very specific complication...cytokine storm. Other than that, there are apparently a ton of other complications from Corona, not to mention the study was run on veterans, who sway older and in general have some other health issues

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF, pilots doing stunts over the major and not so major cities. A tribute they say...you what would be a better tribute, actually pay these ers a proper wage.
    F-16s cost ~$8000 to fly per hour

F-18s cost ~$10-12000 per hour

Could buy a lot of masks, gloves and gowns IMO.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump said GA opening too soon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF, pilots doing stunts over the major and not so major cities.
    LOL what? Sorry, I can't stomach watching these press conferences any more. They were ok when Trump acted like an adult the first 3 days or so but that was too good to be true.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL what? Sorry, I can't stomach watching these press conferences any more. They were ok when Trump acted like an adult the first 3 days or so but that was too good to be true.
    Lol, those were his words not mine....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds are going to do airshows to entertain unemployed people staying inside across the counrty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    F-16s cost ~$8000 to fly per hour

F-18s cost ~$10-12000 per hour

Could buy a lot of masks, gloves and gowns IMO.
    Image always over substance when it comes to our Dear Leader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn! I just can't listen to this anymore....yes we have the ventilators, great job! Now what. Dr Trump lol. I can see what he's doing, but it's so ham fisted. He just set himself up for November to either use this soundbite for his good or fodder for Biden.
    "Well, you’re asking that because of what happened — it’s a fair question, too — what happened in Denver. Because in Denver, I’ve never seen — I said, “What’s going on?” We’re looking at this graph where everything’s looking beautiful and it’s coming down and then you got this one e. It’s — I said, “What happened to Denver?”
    And many people, very quickly, and they — by the way, they were on it like, so fast, you wouldn’t believe it. They knew every aspect. They had people go and — not only testing, “Who did you see? Where were you? How many people did you meet? Were you out to dinner in somebody else’s home? Where were you?” Where did — where did this number of people come from? How did — they are totally on it.
    Now, this just happened. I just saw it this morning. I’m looking at everything smooth, going down, topping out. And then you have this one e in Denver. It’s like, where did this come from?
    So we’ll be looking at that. And we don’t want cases like that happening. This was — but this — this is the kind of thing can happen. This is very complex.
    This is a very brilliant enemy. You know, it’s a brilliant enemy. They develop drugs like the antibiotics. You see it. Antibiotics used to solve every problem. Now one of the biggest problems the world has is the germ has gotten so brilliant that the antibiotic can’t keep up with it. And they’re constantly trying to come up with a new — people go to a hospital and they catch — they go for a heart operation — that’s no problem, but they end up dying from — from problems. You know the problems I’m talking about. There’s a whole genius to it.
    We’re fighting — not only is it hidden, but it’s very smart. Okay? It’s invisible and it’s hidden, but it’s — it’s very smart. And you see that in a case like a Denver.
    But, you know, I think we’re doing well, and they’re on Denver like you wouldn’t believe. I came in this morning; it was a flurry. I said what’s going on? They said, “Denver.” I said, “What happened to Denver?” Because Denver was doing pretty well. And they’ve got that under control. But, yeah, that would be a case where you do some very big testing."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds are going to do airshows to entertain unemployed people staying inside across the counrty.
    Wow that's much better than a few of months of UBI and a ban on evictions. I'm sure the virus will be very scared.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. When he realized the ratings it was getting...

The fun thing is that EVERYBODY gets to see how colossally, stupefyingly, unforgivably, moronic he is. Emperor ain't got no clothes.

You know it is bad when Fox "news" has to cut away from him bragging about ratings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow that's much better than a few of months of UBI and a ban on evictions. I'm sure the virus will be very scared.
    Maybe he will order the blue angels to shoot down those Iranian boats. pew pew pew!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can tell when he reads the addresses it's the first time he's seeing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we have the Blue Angels nuke Chinatown next?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "study suggested smokers may be much less at risk of contracting the virus."

YES!!!!!
    weird...just about the only thing to gain from smoking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas is likely doing the same in ten days. Too bad Georgia didn't do it 21 days before us so we could see that state go up in flames before getting out the gas can here.
    There are some hints that the virus is far more widespread than the official figures suggest. Waiting on some confirmation but some peeps are doing some digging. A lot of undercounting relating to prisons and other places.

That the state government is trying to keep nursing home deaths secret should be a big red flag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can tell when he reads the addresses it's the first time he's seeing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nichols has been live tweeting every presser since he's holed up at home teaching Naval War College telecourses and watching Cannon and Barnaby Jones reruns. Sadly funny.

Thread Information