Page 509 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 940945949950550650750850951051151251351955960910091509 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,725 of 40782
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But to somewhat answer your question TSA before my father passed he developed diabetes later in his life. Not that it mattered because what got him in the end was cancer so yeah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would conservatives disagree with this? This is BOOTSTRAPS!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Do I have to have any the way this virus has been killing off otherwise healthy individuals without any known health issues?
    I assume you are under 40 and for the most part healthy?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    next time you tweet the old bas tell him Hater called it

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure why anyone would disagree with it, tbh.

Chris doing the bidding of his leaders, per par.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apology accepted, big fella.
    While you are at it.
    Apologize to Assad.
    Its another of his favs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I assume you are under 40 and for the most part healthy?
    Yeah in my 30s still.

My point is you don’t know with this virus and if NY gets hit with the same intensity who knows what’ll happen then.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This really is kinda cool because hater did the Trump trick before it became apparent to the American Public at large.
    He called both sides of an argument so he could not lose, could not take it.
    Hater even went so far as to produce shoddy arguments on his own so he could fix them later and claim victory.

So many similarities.
    Lying, dont believe in evidence, want a totalitarian leader.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    those pesky right wing Politico reporters amirite

Yeah but he wasn't removed then, and your Cuck Ross tweet even said it was abrupt.

Put it this way... Say your boss at the Horny for Donald Troll Farm had been working with his superiors to replace you with a different unpaid intern because you felt that the Spirit Cooking scandal wasn't being pushed enough anymore. Then, one day, you're caught at work masturbating to photos of your sister. You're fired immediately. What would you say you were fired for?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another encouraging study site for remidisvir, starting to add up. Not 100% cure rate in the studies but appears considerably better than any alternative. Another article on manufacturing show it’s not easy and would be supply constrained though if final results are a go.

https://www.dailydemocrat.com/2020/0...g-coronavirus/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're smarter than this, TSA.

First of all, that graph proves the point that death from all causes has risen by 3K in one month (7K actually, since NY's official death toll is 20K). That's an over 50 percent increase, so yeah, something bad is going on. And that is WITH New York essentially being locked down. Secondly, he just lazily combines all causes. Of course events like homicide, accidents, and "etc" are going to be down due to social distancing. Heart disease is the biggest killer in New York, and we can theorize the decline here is due to Covid killing people who have heart disease before heart disease can. Hypertension is a common co-morbidity, and a feature of respiratory illnesses is that they basically constrict your pulmonary system, which makes it much harder for the body to circulate oxygenated blood. Heart has to pump harder to compensate, so it's obvious how high risk people with pre-existing heart conditions will be.

The from/with deflection is really weak.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This really is kinda cool because hater did the Trump trick before it became apparent to the American Public at large.
    He called both sides of an argument so he could not lose, could not take it.
    Hater even went so far as to produce shoddy arguments on his own so he could fix them later and claim victory.

So many similarities.
    Lying, dont believe in evidence, want a totalitarian leader.
    You're jaded. You're psychologically affected by the man, peeg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but he wasn't removed then, and your Cuck Ross tweet even said it was abrupt.

Put it this way... Say your boss at the Horny for Donald Troll Farm had been working with his superiors to replace you with a different unpaid intern because you felt that the Spirit Cooking scandal wasn't being pushed enough anymore. Then, one day, you're caught at work masturbating to photos of your sister. You're fired immediately. What would you say you were fired for?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah in my 30s still.

My point is you don’t know with this virus and if NY gets hit with the same intensity who knows what’ll happen then.
    And what many people aren't appreciating right now is that risk of death isn't the only concern. No shortage of testimonials from younger and healthy people who say this has hit them harder than any flu they've ever had. Week long fevers, migraines, and body aches. Supplemental oxygen use. Difficulty breathing. Makes sense because this is a virus the human body has never encountered before.

Yeah, I ain't risking feeling like that just so I can get a haircut. If saving small businesses and the economy is the concern, tell the government and the thousands of greedo billionaires and multimillionaires out there to start stepping up with more relief packages and charitable donations. That wad Bezos has increased his wealth from 100 to 140 billion over the pandemic. He basically got a free 40 billion. He didn't "earn it" or "bootstrap it," he's thriving off the reduced compe ion of those small businesses and brick-and-mortar retailers being forced to close. Why hasn't he pledged that free 40 billion into a small business relief charity? Because he's a greedy in' sociopath.

That's my essential problem with the "open up" protests. These people shouldn't be protesting for the "right" to return to work and risk health to pay their bills, they should be protesting the in' system that has them feeling like they need to risk their health to pay the bills. There really is enough money out there to float those in need over the entire pandemic.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is "bootstraps" while wrapping tape around an individual from head-to-toe.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is "bootstraps" while wrapping tape around an individual from head-to-toe.
    Supposed to have reserve bootstraps to make it through any difficulty.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not a good day for the face of the Dems tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why do you prefer more death?

He says the numbers aren't at the point where he can reopen most of the state.

What are your numbers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The leftists screaming "dog whistle" almost always pure bull . They just want to inject their narratives whenever possible.
    No, Trump has said plenty of racially charged bull in clear, non-dog whistle terms. And see, here's where I can be consistent where your side can't. I can't stand when the left pivots to race, either. I understand the frustration a poor rural white living in opioid country might have when leftist politicians or figures make it seem like people of color are the only ones suffering injustices. All this achieves is driving those poor whites, who used to be on your side, in the arms of white nationalist thinking. The Left needs to get back on focusing on class disparities rather than racial disparities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you prefer more death?

He says the numbers aren't at the point where he can reopen most of the state.

What are your numbers?
    I rather die than go hungry for months and have my kids go hungry with me

stupid response by Fredos brotha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rather die than go hungry for days and have my iids go hungry with me

stupid response by Fredos brotha
    Then they can apply for the jobs that are available.

Depends on how you want to die and how many you want to take with you I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This video has some information on Remdesivir, but I was particularly interested in the research on Far-UVC light, which starts around 5:08

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Where is he wrong? Economic hardship does in fact not equal death in this country. There's no shortage of charities and programs, even in the time of Covid, that will prevent people suffering economic hardship from descending into starvation. Suicides have been going up steadily for 20 years, so the argument of "well, but all this economic hardship is going to lead to an increase in suicides that will cause more death than Covid" is correlation at best.

Polls have shown the majority of Americans won't be comfortable resuming life as usual. So if you're a small business nightclub owner or bar owner, well, sorry to say even if those businesses are allowed to reopen, they'll probably fail in a month anyway.

Cuomo is expressing that bootstrap mentality conservatives love. When the times get tough, the tough get going. That said, I disagree with Cuomo. He should be slamming his fist on the dais and urging more relief, more charitable donations from your billionaire heroes, and more collective effort from ALL OF US to help those in need.

But yeah, "bootstraps bad now" because a Dem figure said it .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then they can apply for the jobs that are available.

Depends on how you want to die and how many you want to take with you I guess.
    12% unemployment in USA right now at the very least

there are no “jobs available” for everyone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12% unemployment in USA right now at the very least

there are no “jobs available” for everyone
    Right. Now what?

Thread Information